tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Song selection was not good .Roop tera Mastana was 100 times better than this
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

For me, Roop Tera Mastana had so much more passion. It made me blush, squeak, and close my eyes because they were lightening up the screen so much. It was blazing full of passion.
Today's SR, god was it even a SR? The last scene with them going to the lantern was what distinguished it for me. Even if they did not show great intimacy in RTM scene, they still held so much more passion.

You are sooo right!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กAfter this long wait and their stupid separation, we deserved much better than this. And it didn't have to be raunchy or inappropriate.  Over on SGP Sushaan had a lovely and romantic SR and it was not indecent at all.  You CVs, writers, directors all let us down on this one.  The lantern scene is something out of the 80s.๐Ÿ˜†  Why have a Maha episode if you're going to waste it on goons(been there, done that) and hay???  How about having them in a beautiful bed...inside!!!!  I am so disappointed. Thank you for making this post, so I can vent my anger!  BTW Roop epi was steaming up my television set and they didn't even do the deed.  What gives????
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
If we talk abt RTM then it was passion n geets cnfusion 2 ws clearly shown bt yet it was more passionate! I agree
OSR was totally filled with love! Yet that passion was smhow missing! :(
but gurti's acting n maaneet's presence makes both of them special 2 us! Isn't it?
CSSK thumbnail
Roop Tera Mastana was tooo better than o sathi re.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Going by the passion on the screen. Roop tera Mastana wins by a landslide. They basically set the stage on fire...

but for O Saathi Re i think there was passion covered by sweet love and adoration that made people second guess it...

Passion wise, RTM wins...but all in all i loved both scenes equally!!!

And who knows what Monday will bring!โ˜บ๏ธ
Since the maha episode has been aired every one has been comparing these two songs...I think its not fair to do that...as u said passion wise RTM was good...but what i wanna add is that at the time of RTM they were physically attracted to each other...and now they are deeply in love with each other...it is this deep selfless love that made it so endearing to watch yesterday's last 5 minutes...at the time of RTM had Geet  succumbed to her desires there would have been loads of passion but would there have been tenderness and sweet love also? ...think we should have a both option also...as both were superb but with a different set of emotions...so I vote for both... 
saaniakh thumbnail
IT WAS OKAY BUT I SAY RMT WAS BETTER KUCH SPECIAL HONA CHAHIYE THAA!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roop tera mastana beats o saathi Re hands down
Luvd that sequence too Hawwt โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
RTM for sure... tht song had the chemistry that was required in SR... The amount of passion tha RTM had was missing in O saathi re...

Well just a hope that we will have some thing more to see on monday...
br200910 thumbnail
Roop Tera...Just...Super...
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurplePetal

Going by the passion on the screen. Roop tera Mastana wins by a landslide. They basically set the stage on fire...

but for O Saathi Re i think there was passion covered by sweet love and adoration that made people second guess it...

Passion wise, RTM wins...but all in all i loved both scenes equally!!!

And who knows what Monday will bring!โ˜บ๏ธ

I disagree. (wow, i sound so formal which is so not cool with you ๐Ÿ˜›). I don't think there was any adoration. IT just didnt make sense, the whole scene. They were tired, running, sweating, hurt, scared and all of a sudden, they decided to do it. if i was geet, i wud say i'm too tired ๐Ÿ˜†. the scene's organization itself threw me off. i just hope there is a legitimate progression monday.
and i hope i do a lot of this too: โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago