Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Roop Tera Mastana v. O Sathi Re

Poll

Which scene did you enjoy the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For me, Roop Tera Mastana had so much more passion. It made me blush, squeak, and close my eyes because they were lightening up the screen so much. It was blazing full of passion.
Today's SR, god was it even a SR? The last scene with them going to the lantern was what distinguished it for me. Even if they did not show great intimacy in RTM scene, they still held so much more passion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think we should have a both option too😳
.Lina. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

I think we should have a both option too😳

aw i'm sorry. 😳
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Going by the passion on the screen. Roop tera Mastana wins by a landslide. They basically set the stage on fire...

but for O Saathi Re i think there was passion covered by sweet love and adoration that made people second guess it...

Passion wise, RTM wins...but all in all i loved both scenes equally!!!

And who knows what Monday will bring!☺️
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
O saath re was a disappointment nothing else.
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic acting .Just loved Maan and Geet's romace,  the intensity of emotions displayed by both dd and gc and also the gentleness and beauty of the episode. Really very noble. Simply loved it . Hats off to the Geet team
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RTM...when i first saw that scene i could have bet my bottom dollar that they were going to have an out of wedlock SR, so my vote is RTM, it had so much more passion. today's Sr wasnt all that bad thought.
I am sooo disappointed in their so-called "SR". I think roop Tera mastana was wayyy tooo hot and passionate than this o sathi re 🤢 We didn't even get a Kiss???!!!! Don't we deserve 1 kiss after the wait of sooo many months??? I think cvs live in sm 18th century!! I mean CUMON a lantern!! Even the first night of Arjun-Annie was more passionate 🤢 😡 n for OUR Maaneet we get a LANTERN!! 😡 this is soo not done cvs! Never felt sooo disappointed 😭
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know we all expected a lot more from today... and like many others I too feel a bit betrayed by the CVs for cutting the scene short. But at no point did I feel the sequence today lacked passion. In fact, I found the subtlety in today's scenes serene and sublime. Today it was all about total acceptance of the other and complete surrender of oneself... 

So, for me the O Saathi Re was the most passionate and beautiful sequence along with their original suhaag raat sequence, which even though incomplete was awe-inspiring.  
sunita9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROOP TERA MASTANA AND BEFORE MARRIAGE ROMANCE BETTER THAN YESTERDAY SR