KaJenDestined2Luv546~ BornAsHumanDieAsKaJenian - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Trish-

heeeyy

Hey trish!!!

waaasssuupp fattu

I'm here for like 10 minutes as i'm gonna go sleep for college tomorrow. Watched TVD and it was AMAZING!!! When Damon bit Elena on her neck, it was so hot that I imagined KaJen as well during that scene 😍
Originally posted by karanfan

CONGRATS <33 

Hey nisa!!
Originally posted by Aquarius17

I'm here for like 10 minutes as i'm gonna go sleep for college tomorrow. Watched TVD and it was AMAZING!!! When Damon bit Elena on her neck, it was so hot that I imagined KaJen as well during that scene 😍
Why did Damon bite Elena ?? I am on Epi 5 of Season 2 so I thoda clueless

Why did Damon bite Elena ?? I am on Epi 5 of Season 2 so I thoda clueless

This is the season finale of the season, when he had illusion of his past and thought she was katherine
Originally posted by Aquarius17

This is the season finale of the season, when he had illusion of his past and thought she was katherine
Oppsssiieee that's bad..and how the heck did Elena kiss Damon..I love DE no doubt but Elena was like I love STEFAN and is Damon bitten by a werewolf or sumthign

Oppsssiieee that's bad..and how the heck did Elena kiss Damon..I love DE no doubt but Elena was like I love STEFAN and is Damon bitten by a werewolf or sumthign

You have to watch the rest of the episodes of the season to understand why they did that and how they became friends again.
I'll tell why she kissed him though. They thought he was gonna die and he loves her so she did it to let him 'die' happily. But there's other stuff that happens
Originally posted by CT247

Yo :)

Hey tashu!!!