Guess The Killer !! [Just For Fun]

Posted: 12 years ago
                  Hey guys...so everyone who knows me knows my pagalpanti...i know everyone is/was pulling their strands thinking who the killer is knowing BT any twist can come in at any time...but lets have some fun at their expense...here are a few crazy theories i have come up with for who and why someone can be killer...i have done this for four people till now...go through it...and predict who the most likely killer can be on basis of my proof and evidence...and if u have someone else in mind that u want to be framed let me know i can arrange something for em as well...its been such a depressing atmosphere around here...lets cheer up a bit and have some fun...

P.S: This topic is just for fun...it has no relation what so ever to the show and doesnt have any facts in it...its just to unleash some pagalpanti and fun do not get seriosu in here 🤣                         

::DISCLAIMER::
Read at your own risk...If u have a sudden urge to throw joota chappals then please use them at more appropriate places and throw them at crapgin instead...You have been warned read on at your own risk😈
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
Dont even ask how i recorded this conversation or how i got it...just suppose that i got my hands on a invisible voice recorder that was placed in arjuns house and it recorded everything...Roshu yeh wala saboot specially dedicated to u and me u will know why soon enough 🤣
🤣
::Amrit ahluwalias heart to heart talk with her SISTER::
🤣

Amrit was frantic...she was restless...she needed to talk to someone she actually loved and hence she slowly,discreetly and secretly made her way to her sisters house which was now a bhoot bunglow...maybe it was the bhoots that over heard this conversation and helped it reach this court...u never know even bhooto ko bhi kmh se mohabbat ho sakti hai humara kmh hai hi aisa 😳

And there amrit stood before the photo frame of her TWIN SISTER🤣🤣 and poured her heart out she had held it in for too long and now that the revenge of her sisters death was fulfilled she could finally face her sister and have some peace of mind🤣...she could finally smile and shed her rondu title which she had acquired by crying all the time which we never understood was for her sister rather than anyone else🤣

I m sorry sis started amrit...mein tumhe itne saalo tak insaaf nahi dila payi...Magar wo mera nahi arjun ka hak tha...Mujhse ksa ne sirf meri behen cheeni thi par us ek gun shot ne arjun se uska pura bachpan uski maa cheen li ek behen hone ke naate agar mein tumhe insaaf dilati toh ek maasi hone ke naate mein arjun ke saath nainsafi karti...Meine tum dono ke saath ghalat kiya...agar mein ksa ko sach bata detee toh wo khudko punish karte...wo us guilt se mukt ho jate...itni asan saza use nahi mil sakti thi mujhse meri behen aur arjun se uski maa cheen ne ke liye...I could have very well brought arjun to my home after ur demise but i didnt want our arjun to become a ullu being raised in that house...arjun was better off on his own and i trusted my rps bhaiyya i knew he would come around he would adot arjun and voila he didnt dissapoint me...and see how awesome our arjun turned out to be...he truly was better off in the singu land...seeing him  makes me want to choose evil over good,crime over police...thats how well our arjun turned out to be...U must be so proud of him na...and look finally he got his chance to take revenge...kaise nahi milta i made sure he did...My husband was thirsty,My devar was angry,Ur killer was alone...it was the perfect time to strike...Arjun could have very easily escaped the accusitions against him by the diary i planted in rajveer's room or the truth of my husband being a vampire...but no arjun was way too good for this...he was in love...blind in love he chose arohi instead...but my blind love for u was pulling me otherwise i had to end this story of revenge now it was way too late already...the first thing in my sight was arjuns gun i lifted it saw ksa and took my aim and boom fell the dirty oldie murderer to the ground...Phew the feeling after that gun shot the relief the happiness the sense of accomplishment and satisfaction its all undescribable...I finally got u justice...I finally gave some peace to ur soul...I finally shed the rondu ullu title i m amrit again ur sister amrit...ur twin sister amrit...Arjun jail chala gaya i should have taken rajveers gun instead but i wasnt thinking when i grabbed the gun...Ek maa hoke apni beti ka saath na de pana mushkil par ek maasi hoke apne bhanje ke against hone ki acting karna aur bhi zyada mushkil hai...You dont worry i will get our arjun out...i will get arjun and arohi together after rakhi dur nahi we will deffo have our rakhi special...
Sudheer ahluwalia was never a fan of arjun...in one of his recent meets with arjun he had threatened arjun saying "main tumhara khoon pee jaoonga" thats when we had established that he was a vampire...and that he could go to any limits to quench his thirst...

Sudheer goes looking for dj at the gurudwara after arohi leaves the ahluwalia house...he doesnt find her there...where had she dissapeared to 😲 thats when he saw a church ...[a church beside a gurudwara such diversity u can find only in india ]

Sudheer walked into our church...i felt he was uneasy...so i went upto him to help him out...and what i m about to tell u now is his confession to me...i know priests arent supposed to tell the confessions made to them but sudheer was adamant on hiding the truth and i knew kartar ji very well when someone was responsible for hurting him and i knew the truth i just couldnt keep mum

::CONFESSION OF SUDHEER AHLUWALIA::

I was thirsty since many days...the reunion and addition of arjun in our fmaily kept me on my toes...i couldnt escape to quench my thirst...the night dad got the award my thirst was at its peak...i had to find some blood asap...i saw bauji leave that was my cue when my thirst is at its peak it sees no relation...but phirbhi biting dad wasnt among my top ten things to do list...then i saw arohi walk up behind him and so went arjun and arohi...i couldnt hurt two family members at the same time...and then i saw rajveer leave...one of these four would be my target...i knew rajveer was angry with the family for showering arjun with so much love and i made sure rajveer followed arjun and arohi to the right room so that he would get even more angry and shoot someone in his fit of anger...and he didnt dissapoint me...though i didnt expect it to be bauji wats done was done...everyone rushed to bauji and the blood instantly pulled me...i made sure everyone left the spot asap...and the rest isnt hearable without PG[parental guidance]...

Inspector when u reached the spot remember u found it crystal clean without a single trace of blood within a matter of hours??This is the explanation for it...please inspector i m risking my life in giving this testimony just for the sake of karatar ji let the jugdes hear this testimony...DO NOT let the prosecution nullyfy it and please give me some protection from dracula part 2 i wouldnt wanna be his next meal meine jitne bhi sins kiye ho i dont deserve that horrible a death 😭
Arjuhi mange insaaf...Kanoon mange saboot...Hum mange arjuhi ka saath jiske liye humein pakadna hoga guilty person ka haath...After loads of spy work and mehnat [very unlikely for me bt arjuhi ke liye itni mehnat banti hai😉] i got hold of rajveers diary this person looked very fishy to me since the beginning so when my investigation started the first place i landed up was rajveer

Yeh hai meri mehnat zara carefully go through it...Arjuhi ke re-union ki kahani rajveer ki zubaani
🤣

::STOLEN TID BITS OF RAJVEER AHLUWALIA'S DIARY::

It all started that fateful or rather fateless day when arjun was supposed to come take arohi our arohi away from us that wasnt something we were goanna let happen...Arohi was our princess we werent going to let her go with the criminal arjun singhania she was blinded by love we werent...we wouldnt let arohi create beauty and the beast part 2 with arjun...that was unacceptable...But watever arguement we made watever we said it never dampened arohi's spirit she just raised...we had never seen this side of arohi...from when had she become so determined,self confident and against her family??wat had they done to her in the singhania house??this didnt seem like our arohi at all...the only person responsible for this was arjun...i hated that guy the most in the whole world but this revelation this change in arohi made me hate him even more intensely seems impossible but i have experienced it and its not a very nice feeling trust me

Within a matter of hours my world had turned topsy turvy...gauri my wife was behind ARJUN...first he steals my neice now my wife...what next was the question i was asking myself and i got the answer MY FAMILY...shouldnt have asked to begin with...i couldnt believe that they all loved arjun and went on his side in a matter of no time...so wat if gauri was after him?so wat if she had created a rift btwn arjun and arohi?so wat if arjun had left the crime world?he was still a singhania in my eyes...the person who cheated,decieved and hurt us...i could never forgive him for that...i could never accept him after everything between us...but neither could i go against my family...they all were unconditionally loving him for no apparent reason...arohi's blind love for ajrun had rubbed off on them as well...I've heard some critics call us girgitwalias now i dont mind we ourselves give them reason to do so with our ever so instant change of minds

I tried faking it for the sake of my family...i tried liking ajrun...i tried smiling...i tried being happy...nothing worked...nothing inside me changed...now and then i would sneak in small doses of happiness for myself...like the way i made arjun serve drinks to everyone like a waiter or the way everyone pestered him with extra closeness or by sneaking in 2-3 bottles of wine together and dancing like crazy not knowing myself wat i was doing..haha dancing to vent anger that must be a first

I had seen everyone love arjun...i had seen the love grow...
but it had started creating even more anger in my heart...arjun was loved equally as arohi now...how did he become a part of my family??why did he become a part of my family??he wasnt a part of it and never could he be i couldnt bear it but i composed myself for arohi's sake for my families sake...But the day bauji got his award that was the last straw he had his whole family with him and he was still searching for arjun...why in the name of the holy lord did that nobody matter to him???

bauji left...arohi left...arjun followed...that was it...i needed to confront them...i had held it in for too long...i had to speak up...i saw arjun confessing his plan to kill dad...mujhe pata tha yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhar sakta...but no everyone had to go around loving him...then came arohi...WTH she was going to shoot herself for arjun???yeh meri arohi nahi ho sakti wat had this monster done to her??and seeing her he changed his plan...he camouflaged showing that he wasnt going to kill bauji and arohi was fooled i couldnt believe it wat charm did this guy have??i knew the one free chance he got he would kill bauji...i wouldnt let that happen...*takes out gun* but wait if i kill him this monster will become saint in front of everyone...my arohi will become widow...everyone would love him even more that wont be very pleasant to watch...

Thats wen my eyes fell on arjuns gun with his finger prints...arjun and arohi were so lost in each other that they didnt even notice me slip it away from the side...it was creepy the way he was touching her i would make sure he never touched her again...the first person i saw wen the gun came into my hands was bauji...i moved to a safe distance and took aim making sure that i would only hurt him and not kill him...at that moment my anger over powered my love...my anger was the prioprity...arjun had to go at any cost wat so ever...dj however is in the gurudwara praying 24*7 her prayers will save her husband...i needed to save arohi...
Wo aya tha kmh banke arjun ka raaz...Jiski wajah se hua jignesh ka parda fash...Chalo jante hai hum sab us Raj a.k.a roll 11 ka raaz aaj

We have seen raj adored him...We know how smart he is...We know how he can manipulate people...We have seen him wanting milk on the rocks to become under taker the question i ask myself is why would a kid want to be under taker?is there any hidden motive behind it?Where did he dissapear to after arjuhi re-union did he have a problem with that?Maybe he dint like that?Because maybe he liked jignesh and rashi as a couple and since jignesh his biological father was kicked out coz of arjuhi and his parents were seperated he wanted the same thing to happen to arjuhi...he was busy planning for something bigger but what? People have u seen that ksa was shot on the wrong side of the chest when one bullet to the head would have done the job? maybe it was cause the bullet raj fired coouldnt reach the head cause of his height...he could easily steal gun from beside arjun coz hes so unnoticable...
raj is the one who framed arjun...he could easily sneak into ahluwalia house no one could spot such a small kid...and uska plan pura ho bhi gaya so he dissapeared after that..and thus he framed him and seperated arjuhi without even being doubted once...its the perfect criminal...think about it people why havent we seen raj after arjuhi re-union this is the only reason i can come up with
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
Arii... Grt topic!!

Tere shaq ke dayre mein aur kaun-kaun aane wala hai???
Bechare raj jaise cute se bache ko to choda nhi...!! I wonder next kiski shamat aayi hai??.🤣..🤣.

Ok...lemme gues...!! Is it romit/daddi/dj/shefu/rashi??
Haha..wud love ur interrogation wid them!!

ARI MATA KI JAI HO!
ARI MATA KI JAI HO!
ARI MATA KI JAI HO!

.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Ari tere charan kaha hain

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG couldn't stop laughing...All the 4 cases are hilarious🤣 

My fav is Vampire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ari abhi tho puri  alluwalia's aur singhannia's famillies ko humne suspects bana na hai,

gauri needs to be added. then DJ cos she has vanished mysteriously  & jignesh first we'll sort theese out then the others

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how to do it is your job.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

my finger points towards vamp sudhir.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
Ari wat about Shefu..that wud be a tough one but anything is possible for u🤣🤣🤣🤣
arvind & his wife r the main suspects cos everyone loves arohi more than sanchit.him being the elder son & sanchit being the only warris to the familly no-one respects them or loves them so he did all this.

ari the rest is up to u
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago