Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker - Article

Posted: 12 years ago

Splitsvilla for Karan Tacker

Karan Tacker, from Yash Patnaik's Rang Badalti Odhani, apparently claims to be the Ranbir Kapoor of television. We second his opinion.

He in many ways is similar to Ranbir and mostly for his alleged link-ups. Karan, a charmer that he is, has girls drooling over him and he too ends up reciprocating the feelings sometimes.

The actor has managed to keep us on our toes to unravel his relationship status, which he successfully kept under wraps from our prying eyes. Not anymore though! As they say, ishq (love) aur mushq (fragrance) chupaye nahi chupta, we've finally busted Karan's privacy. We have found out about his sweetheart but unfortunately the lad has parted ways with her already. Karan's girlfriend is none other than Splitsvilla 3 girl, Riya Bamniyal who has debuted in Bollywood with Luv Ka The End.

The couple started dating each other a year ago and called it quits recently for reasons best known to them. Apparently, there were rumours that he also had a brief fling with his much married co-star Khushboo, his on-screen bhabhi. A source close to Tacker says, "Karan was really happy with Riya but like all good things come to an end, this relationship too breathed its last recently. The actor is going through a low phase." Another source adds, "Apart from Khushboo, he has been into a couple of relationships. However, he has smartly kept them a close-guarded secret. Riya was his latest serious affair which ended recently." Karan replied, "There are no break-ups in friendship. We continue to be friends" Well, if its just friendship, why is the girl shying away from commenting, eh Karan?

Wow KT is such a cassanova !!! đŸ‘ đŸ‘

I don't think he's a casanova ...I men, he's entitled to having a relationship and then breaking up, isn't he?Such things happen...Had he been a casanova, he wouldn't have been going through a "low phase" as the article says...Just my opinion though, not to oppose anyone else's views...
are u like sure dis is true...n not jus a gossip
thnx fr d article aysha

waise i dnt really care if its true or false...Karan is a good actor and dats all dat matters to me ..his personal lyf should'nt be our biz...so what if he has GF or he is single or has broken up recently...its HIS life...

besides ...i think talking about personal life of actors is prohibited by IF ...😕

Edited by khwaish.e.arsh - 12 years ago
wooohoo...
hats off to u KT👏
must say awesome choice
Urggghhh i am very angry
he broke my heart again
i will not cum IF again
Byeee Forever
I am crying not because you left n broke my heart...but because you made it look like i didnt deserve a decent goodbye...😭😭😭😭🥺
Edited by prernahazra - 12 years ago
dis article has termed him as a casanova...i dont bliv in dis article coz we saw riya just 2 days back with him on his bday
don't know whether I should laugh or cry...But anyways,..yehi samjh lo that "she" was not worth him...:)

& how can y'all think that this news is even true?..we very well know that Khushboo n him are only great friends,..n for God sake she is even married!!..feeling so bad for her!..hope it doesn't affect her at all!!...n as for Karan,...man this dude seriously  needs to honestly n frankly tell now...like WTH?...

N LNMDJians,..don't worry,..be strong,..cos',..even if she is his choice,.then,..what can we say?..his life,..let him decide...:)...

Edited by jkff - 12 years ago
don't get me wrong guys but i think maybe karan and riya is doing all this for publicity.thery must have paid some money to toi reporters and must have told them to publish such news.i feel this because if karan and riya have broken up then what was she doing on his b'day on rbo sets?there's really something fishy on this.i feel bad for khushboo,unnecessarily she is getting dragged here.