14TH MAY 2011 WRITTEN UPDATE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
I'm back today with Written Update...Today is Maha episode(in terms of boring), so I will update important part in detailed manner and sad part in brief manner...

PART 1 - DIA-JHANVI IN CAR
Episode starts with where it ended yesterday, after that incident Jhanvi comes out of car and shouts whether he can drive safely but by that time he(Rajveer) will going off.

PART 2 - IN KN
At night, Rajveer shows all pictures which were taken by him only to Ammaji and reveals about Shaurya, Ammaji remembers of all flashbacks of Shaurya i.e in court room, hospital. Rajveer tells to Ammaji to do something of him, Ammaji tells that I need to do something with this girls and that Shaurya used to ditch me in background all these days(I didn't get her wordings properly, if any mistakes write in comments and I'm writing what I understood some of her words). Rajveer reveals his true part, now time has come to take revenge on this two girls and I will change their lives completely, I will make them suffer on what I suffered in jail.
In Dia-Jhanvi room, Rajveer comes and asks apology for his mistake i.e it was he who tried to make accident in the hands of Jhanvi, this shocks both of them. He tells further to Jhanvi that if something would have happened to that girl by this time you would have been jail and tells I want you too suffer in jail which I have in all these days which leaves her completely surprised. Jhanvi in regreting mode, Dia already warned me and tells to Rajveer that if you are human being then you would have changed by this now but you are animal, my heart got melted by seeing Chanda tayiji tears and I released you and Rajveer is seen totally laughing(obviously he has reason as Ammaji herself is with him). Jhanvi tells whatever wrong step you take you will get fitting reply and Rajveer tells you too will get fitting reply in front of entire family and it will start from Ammaji, tells just wait and see and leaves out of room. Dia tells Jhanvi that I have cautioned you many times and don't know what sort of things he will do further which leaves Jhanvi totally shocked and regretting(I hope she might have got hint on Ammaji true character).

PART 3 - RAGINI PART
Ragini walking towards a tea stall, asks for tea and some snacks. She drinks tea and eat something in a sad way.

PART 4 - IN KN, AMMAJI CALLLING SHAURYA
Ammaji looking at Raghav picture, Dia-Jhanvi arrive in her room, Ammaji asks both of them about Shaurya which leaves a bit shocked for both of them, she asks Jhanvi phone as she wants to talk to him. Ammaji calls Shaurya and tells him to come to my house today itself which leaves both of them tensed further, Jhanvi asks why suddenly this, she tells that let him come I will talk and Jogi arrives in Ammaji room and asks both of them to leave the room.

PART 5 - DIA-JHANVI
Dia comes in her room in a bit angry, Jhanvi tells her to listen but she tells what to listen and after listening from Ammaji this much it won't be sufficien and today she will insult me in front of the family, Rajveer might have seen us both together and he might have told everything to her. What answer I must give to Ammaji, she won't leave a opportunity to leave me freely. Jhanvi tells that you are mad, this is the best opportunity to tell Ammaji, you can tell your thing in front of entire family but Dia tells her I have beared some much of her and I can't bear this and this is the reason I want to keep Shaurya away from my life but you are bringing him to me closer. Jhanvi tells her that you both are made for each other and Shaurya is very nice guy and Dia replies that then why don't you marry him and leaves from there which leaves her utterly shocked(I think that might have clicked in her mind).

PART 6 - AMMAJI-JOGI
Ammaji shows Jogi all the pictures and angry Jogi tells that I will order Yashpal to kill him and meanwhile Shaurya calls Jhanvi mobile where she left in Ammaji roon itself, Ammaji lifts the call and Shaurya thinking Jhavi goes on speak why Ammaji called me in sudden and further tells that whether Ammaji came to know abt myself and Dia which Ammaji hears and cuts the call. Jogi tells Ammaji that why you are silent when the matter has exceeded, Ammaji calms him down that boy will come home and meanwhile she gets a doubt whether some one ovear heard their conversation, but she finds no one. She orders Jogi that when that boy comes all family must be present.

PART 7 - AMMAJI CONFRONTATION AND TWIST
Dia in her room and Jhanvi tells that you have to listen to me, but it changes to next scene(I wonder something will be unveiled here in future) immediately. Both Dia-Jhanvi looking tensed, Rajveer enjoying himself and Shaurya arrives KN. Shaurya enters the house with all family members present, Ammaji goes towards Dia and drags her and confronts Dia regarding their secreat love and Jogi too shouts at her what would have happened as they are secreatly loving these many days which shocks all. Ammaji confronts Dia though Shaurya tries to interpt but of no use(I don't want to update this part with dialogues) She tells Shaurya that Ammaji has the only and no body dares to talk in front of her, later she compares Dia with Jhanvi and tells her to see Jhanvi character which leaves Dia shattered and asks his men to bash or finish off Shaurya but Shaurya tells Ammaji that we both have broken each other long back which shocks again all including Ammaji and there is no relation between us. but Ammaji tells though you have broke up but you have done the damage and tells Yashpal to finish him off and during that process though Jhanvi tries to stop but no use. She immediately goes to Ammaji and tells that I LOVE SHAURYA which again shocks all especially Dia. She tells further that they used to be friends before and with your respect they broke long back and pleads her to accept my love for Shaurya which shocks all like anything. Angry Dia leaves from there and Jhanvi too goes her behind.

PART 8 - DIA STRONG REACTION AND JHANVI STRONG RETURN IN FIGHT
Jhanvi tells Dia to listen atleast once to me but Dia tells leave me and don't try to talk with me again, I hate you now and I you betrayed me, Jhanvi tells I have helped you right from day one and how can you tell like this(all in the hall relaxing and enjoying their fight I mean Ammaji, Gaje, Jogi, Rajveer) and Dia tells you made me fun infront of entire family and you tried to snatch Shaurya. Jhanvi tells her that when you are not in relation with him how can you expect I ditched you(all shocked with their fight and first time Chanda sad expression, hope her brain started working now atleast) and Jhanvi tells when Shaurya and you broke up that time I dared and I loved him, Dia tells her that you have made wrong use of it because you know Ammaji loves you a lot and she will accept it, Jhanvi tells yes Ammaji loves me a lot and tells further that more than you Ammaji loves me a lot, Santosh tries to stop their fight but Ammaji stops her. Jhanvi tells why she loves me more because I deserve more than you and if you have dare to listen one thing then listen, when I saw Shaurya first time I started loving him and I didn't say anything when I came to know that he love you and now there is no relation between yourself and Shaurya, sje tells on that you don't have any dare but I have and I keep on loving Shaurya because Ammaji is with me and she understands our love, Ammaji asks Shaurya sit and tells Santosh to bring them both and they both come, Ammaji tells Shaurya that I accept you and Jhanvi and tells to bring your parents to talk further about the relation. Shaurya leaves from there.

PART 9 - TWIST IN TALE
Shaurya leaves from there starring at Jhanvi, in their room both Dia and Jhanvi hug each other and Dia tells that I'm very lucky to have a sister like you and they both hug each other. Episode ends.(I wonder whether it was a their plan to fight each other or Dia realised Jhanvi intentions lately?????should see Monday episode but it was a nice episode at the end and eager for monday episode to unveil this twist)

PRECAP - Ragini comes to KN tiringly which shocks a bit for Santosh and Ammaji.

PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
I m quite happy to c dat girls r gud at planning. I luvd ur update its realy showed al emotions n i got emotional at last n tears came in my eyes on seeing dey r one n nt separatd. Great job. Il catch repeat. Thanx.
Thanks a ton for the update i didnt saw yesterday's epi and it helped me a lot thanks
Thnx for the WU!!!!

Twins rocked today!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last scene was just superb!

Ammaji, yeh sirf Dia aur Jhanvi nahi hain. Isme Raghav, Sia aur Amba ------ teeno ka dimaag aur sahas hain!
Originally posted by Padmpriya

I m quite happy to c dat girls r gud at planning. I luvd ur update its realy showed al emotions n i got emotional at last n tears came in my eyes on seeing dey r one n nt separatd. Great job. Il catch repeat. Thanx.
Thnx for comment...I don't understand Adithya character...i.e he too in category of Rajveer or he will be supporting like Karan???
Thanks all for your views, likes and comments...
Hey u all are telling that Dia and Jhanvi planned against Ammaji and its true but don't u all think that Shaurya was also involved in this plan as no one could act calmly under such circumstances.It might be that Shaurya was informed about the plan
thanks alot for the update
Originally posted by poojawal

Hey u all are telling that Dia and Jhanvi planned against Ammaji and its true but don't u all think that Shaurya was also involved in this plan as no one could act calmly under such circumstances.It might be that Shaurya was informed about the plan
ya its true. N u ppl say dat it might b through dias cel but one qns is dia lost her mobile in car of gundas during court session na?
@phaneswar- ya dear ur always welcum n it wil b nice to c aditya take karan way side. Lets c.