Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

My thoughts about Mukti Bandhan (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssbn_siddhi

Originally posted by intruderfast

hi siddhi, welcome to  the forum
we love mukti bandhan, its such an engrossing drama,
d , v and imv r my fav.
u want vaibhav devki scenes, right, i suggest u start watching from 17 march, from there their scenes started.
i love their scenes, and its different not regular love stories
anyways as sonali said , u should watch it from begnning, that will help u in understanding the show better

Thank u so much... I will surely watch these scenes... Can u please tell me where Vaibhav-Devki bg tune was played... I mean which episode? i love that tune... Its really nice...
17 march only that was the first time i heard that tune

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Siddhi it is really a great show. But as Sonali says u should watch it from the beginning then only u will understand all the characters...and then believe me u will not want to miss even a single episode...its a beautifully done show..superb dialogues, great acting from all actors and stupendous sets...Devki-IMV confrontations are no doubt very good...but even Ba-IMV confrontation scenes are superb...both are extremely strong characters and very well enacted...Btw welcome to the show and forum...u will love being here...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
My favs chars are devki and sid.
coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hi everyone.
The last Sunday, I switched on TV. and just flipped through channels. I have never watched Colors before. But since my vacations are going on , I just selected the channel . And this show was going on.
At the same instant the royal music Tonguewas being played.[I really love the bg score , btw Big smile ]. It just clicked, and they showed the whole week's telecast. Then I came online, and started watching the episodes on YT. I have never watched 3 months telecast in 3 days Tongue But it was just too gripping.Trust me, I just loved it. 
It's not the usual boy meets girl, fall in love, family opposes, then they agree and marry.
It has soo many characters and yet manages to build a strong base for each one of them. And the most interesting bit is how all the characters are related.
Right from Nirali and Devki's friendship, to Charu meeting Devki at the aashram, then to The Baa and Bapuji meeting Devki, Manhar staying at BB's house, their neighbours being the Good Morning Newspaper guy, everything! 

The most intersting character out here is IMV. He is seriously a mystery to me. Right from his name being Ishwar, his mindset , everything is really confusing at times. He may be an egoistic, selfish person. But guess he is just grey. He believes he has done so much for his family, and that IS THE BEST. Everyone ought to accept it. He doesn't really care what his family members do, as far as it does not tarnish his image or ego. As far as his conflict with BB is concerned, I am waiting for the story to develop.

And Devki, she takes him as the inspiration in her life, Her Guru. It would be interesting to see, how things unfold, once she comes to know about his motives. 

Sid's character needs to come out of his shell. He needs to break the barriers and establish his relationship with his wife and kid.
As far as Rajvi is concerned, I really like the way she is frank about her feelings. Right from the time, Devki got the paintings out for all fiasco, to the gifting her necklace issue, she was frank, and told Charu and even Devki how she was hurt. I really like this aspect about the show.Smile I hope she soon finds happiness in life. Big smile

Vaibhav-Devki relationship is also really good. They are slowly developing a bond. I liked the outburst of Vaibhav once in the car. He asked Devki, why did she always try to be Ms. Goody Two shoes, and free him of responsibilities. He obviously takes her as a friend, and if not, at least a hostel room mate [:p] for whom we can do small favours. His concern for her Dad is also noteworthy. Let's see how their relationship develops. 

The other characters are all good and worth watching. 

I know some things are portrayed in a really OTT way, but still that's acceptable for a serial. Ok. Guess that's all I shall blabber now. Take care.
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

me1983 Groupbie
me1983
me1983

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I think.. I M V is the only character in the show that stands apart..he is evil.. I m in love with his evil chracter..
Devki is equally good..
I find Baa  annoying..
Dont understand ..why do they Treat I M V so differently.. he is a business man n.. he has to do the best.. no matter wt...
i feel most of the business/ businessmen are shrewd n mean..
Fezana Groupbie
Fezana
Fezana

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I too am new to this forum but have watched the show from the beginning and have loved it from the very first episode. It is so very different from the normal ones and holds you gripped throughout the episode. In fact to date I have not found even one single episode boring or dragging. I don't know about others but I simply love this show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index