Mukti Bandhan

My thoughts about Mukti Bandhan

ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone๐Ÿ˜Š.. I m new to this forum... And I saw Mukti Bandhan for the first time on this thursday... But just one episode was enough for me to simply love it... Its an amazing serial with truely unique storyline and extremely talented actors. It shows a practical side of life where a woman has ambitions and she wants to create a place for herself in society and wants to work even after marriage...

Also it shows how the family members are supportive of her decison and constantly enouraging her to do well... may be it has villians at home like IM Virani who want to ruin her business but apart from him all have their heads at their place... I specially like character of Charu.. who is an extremely supportive mother in law.. who every time helps Devki whenever she faces a dilemna... She is an wonderful human being too... Her teachings and the facts she tells about life are always worth listening..(Ofcourse thanks to dialogue writer...). Then comes Baa... What to say about her.. She has always been fabulous in whichever role she has done not just Mukti Bandhan but other shows too.. She loves her son a lot but is strong enough to not get overpowered by it...She can very well stand against her son whenever she sees that what her son is doing is morally wrong. I really love interactions between IM and baa... She is lovely... Every character is unique and each one's story is being potrayed beautifully... But I like Vaibhav too yaar... he is a great actor... I like how his mood changes in a second... At one moment extremely angry but the very next moment too sweet and caring... I love the change in his  expressions... Hope he gives a chance to his marriage soon... Vaiki pairing has great potential and excellent pairing.. There have been many shows where they have shown that a girl and boy marry unwillingly and slowly fall in love which is good... But in this case there must be something different... Hopefully the writer give us something wow in their story... And hope that this track starts soon...
And Lastly..the leads of the show... IM and Devki... well what to say about them. The actor portraying this role is great as the Evil IM Virani who has a heart but right now is full of sour feelings in it... But great acting... I m really impressed...๐Ÿ‘.. And what I  m surprised at is that he can do an emotional scene extremely well too.. I mean he can really show that he is like a coconut tough from outside but soft from inside... Hats off to him...
And Devki... Well her character says it all that she is an allrounder... She knows the art of business as well as how to keep her family happy... She is just the girl how any other girl want to be - smart, independent, loving, caring.. She is both career and business oriented girl... I just love her character.. But dont like it as she is trusting IM blindly but vo to baad ki baat hain...

In all Mukti Bandhan is a must watch show.. But since the story is practical many people won't like it.. But who cares about them... They really dont know what they are missing...

Love
Siddhi

P.S: I wanted to see some good scenes of Vaiki... But i went a few episodes back and saw few.. They were really nice, simple and sweet.. Can u please suggest some more as I have just started watching the show regularly...

Also in some topic I saw a link to Vaiki bg tune... Can u please tell me from which episode it is??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would suggest u watch it from the beginning coz its prudent to know IMV if you sincerely want to love the show.. the rest of the characters don''t come close to his complexity..

I am liking VD too these days esp Vaibhav.. but it has a lot to do with his past with Sabina.. another thing that you should catch up to see why he is what he is today.. ๐Ÿ˜Š glad someone else is loving this show for its crux.. n yes I adore charu a very grounded character
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi siddhi, welcome to  the forum
we love mukti bandhan, its such an engrossing drama,
d , v and imv r my fav.
u want vaibhav devki scenes, right, i suggest u start watching from 17 march, from there their scenes started.
i love their scenes, and its different not regular love stories
anyways as sonali said , u should watch it from begnning, that will help u in understanding the show better

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its good show. Keep watching it regularly. Hope that u will it even more .
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

I would suggest u watch it from the beginning coz its prudent to know IMV if you sincerely want to love the show.. the rest of the characters don''t come close to his complexity..

I am liking VD too these days esp Vaibhav.. but it has a lot to do with his past with Sabina.. another thing that you should catch up to see why he is what he is today.. ๐Ÿ˜Š glad someone else is loving this show for its crux.. n yes I adore charu a very grounded character

Thanx a lot Sonali... Even I want to watch the show from beginning.. but right now I have my entrance exams going on so I cant watch it... Can u please give me short update of the story till now... It would be great...
Thanks once again...
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hi siddhi, welcome to  the forum
we love mukti bandhan, its such an engrossing drama,
d , v and imv r my fav.
u want vaibhav devki scenes, right, i suggest u start watching from 17 march, from there their scenes started.
i love their scenes, and its different not regular love stories
anyways as sonali said , u should watch it from begnning, that will help u in understanding the show better

Thank u so much... I will surely watch these scenes... Can u please tell me where Vaibhav-Devki bg tune was played... I mean which episode? i love that tune... Its really nice...
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Its good show. Keep watching it regularly. Hope that u will it even more .

Yes it is an excellent show... I will surely watch it regularly from now onwards...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like watching it just after end of phulwa .both are good shows
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssbn_siddhi

Thank u so much... I will surely watch these scenes... Can u please tell me where Vaibhav-Devki bg tune was played... I mean which episode? i love that tune... Its really nice...

17 march only that was the first time i heard that tune
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Siddhi it is really a great show. But as Sonali says u should watch it from the beginning then only u will understand all the characters...and then believe me u will not want to miss even a single episode...its a beautifully done show..superb dialogues, great acting from all actors and stupendous sets...Devki-IMV confrontations are no doubt very good...but even Ba-IMV confrontation scenes are superb...both are extremely strong characters and very well enacted...Btw welcome to the show and forum...u will love being here...