Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mannmeet~Epilogue 1 - Page 2

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉😉😉
This content was originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

I agree! I didn't mind today's episode. Reading all these FF/SS/OSs have warped our memories of the way the reel Maan and Geet are. lol Part 1? If there's a part 1, there has to be a part 2,3,4... lol :) Great job! 😆

thanks😆😉...yeah, this part was acc. to one fan's demand as maan had told geet abt. his dream on their sr ...got to fulfill other fan's wishes😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
hawt hawt hawt ty fr  d update luv uuu
beautiful_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

😉😉😉

thanks😆😉...yeah, this part was acc. to one fan's demand as maan had told geet abt. his dream on their sr ...got to fulfill other fan's wishes😊

dis fan was me i askd u frm mah cool_gal17 wala id ehhehe thnklu so much ehhe
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fallen Angel

WOW...amazing...just luved it...👍🏼
I was wishin for a passionate SR today but was left disappointed...although GC & DD were just FAB ...

yeah DD and Gc are janu babies, they gave us tip tip barsa..its the cv's which😡 ...but i kinda liked jugnu mama scenes, they were hilarious😆
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful_life

dis fan was me i askd u frm mah cool_gal17 wala id ehhehe thnklu so much ehhe

u r most welcome😃
ninand thumbnail
That was hot, mesmerizingly so☺️.. Though I loved Maan-Geet today, and their scene was❤️ l.o.v.e.l.y,  I wish they show more on monday ...

thanks for the update and the pm.😳
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks Ashely  for a super hot ROMANTIC NIGHT  of Maneet☺️ ☺️
After reading this I can atleast get  AWAY with Maneet's Thanda SR 🤣
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It was hot n passionate 😉 😳 .
After watching maha epi i was 😲 n 🤢 thank u 4 writing such a fantastic epilogue 😳 im 🤪 n 😍
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...superb...loved it... so finally u fulfilled Maan's Wish...😆
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for a sweet intimate scene. It kinda madeup for my sadness over the last chapter of ur ff. As I always thought that the underlying luv story was of maaneet's. I was waiting for maan's realization of how much he was always in luv with geet. U know how we r always expressive towards those relations that do need lots of words... Where we think if there is a lack of words, the whole relation would slip away... So I thought maan always considered geet to b his!! No questions asked... She was always his, if he shows it or not, if he confesses or not. Hence him finding her in every girl that he has been, hence Sam torturing him about geet n him buying a gift for her birthday without evr realizing the depth of his own feelings... After the last update sumhow I thought the focus of the story was Of Sam n her friendship, her luv n not geets'.

So thanx alot from the bottom of my heart to make this update about geet n maan.
Thank u