Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i still LOVE Geet... =) (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ Azmataaz: kaunsi indian serialy mein logic ha...ha ha...thought i think Geet has more logic than most stories...but im just a totally baised geet fan...for me..this show can never do any wrong...lmfao...im hopeless..i know..

Well i share the same sentiments for Geet HSP... i was never too fond  any particular indian serials frankly... I did watch some here and there but did not follow any religiously untill GEET happened.  I don't know why am i so obsessed about it but there is something that pulls me towards this... It has a different charm and does not follow a cliched patternn... Well wait that something is deffinintely Maaneet and my princess DD... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuDilsayjnawaz

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

I m Totally Agree With U.Me Too Still Love Geet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ maneet_pisces: yes...for me too...maneet is love..maneet is romance...maneet is passion...maneet is...m.aneet...*sigh*...just awesome!!! and ya...while the SR was a big step...the maha episode showcased their love so much more that just the physical boundaries

The maha episode was a full on roller coaster ride..all the characters and the entire episode as well written..

as for expectations...well we expect from only people who have once lived upto those expectations right Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsayjnawaz

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuhindu4lyfDilsayjnawaz

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Can I say I agree with EVERYTHING especially the fact that this show -- I believe -- still contains more logic than most other shows .. I'm totally biased too and I don't think I'll ever stop being biased towards it LOL

I love your take on the episode .. I wasn't watching this show just for an SR .. but even if they give this to us .. I'm content.. and I don't think it's like raat gaye baat gaye ...after this Maaneet will be SO much more closer .. you're right .. Maan Singh Khurana won't leave Geet alone for a SECOND after what just occurred Embarrassed

Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesDilsay.Kiran.jnawaz

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with every single word u said!! You wrote it so beautifully! I loved this show, I love this show && I will always love this show! This show is like life to me. It is true that I am disappointed with today's episode not with whole episode just the last part! But styll it was beautiful! GurTi expressions were awesome! && Today's episode showed their love, care for each other! Their love is pure, beautiful, deep & innocent! The only reason for my disappointment is that they created so much hype in fans & then they just let us down by not showing what we expected! But I love this show && will always keep loving it!

maaneet_piscesroseinbloomjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@ liv2laugh: im on the same boat...kuch bhi hojayeh...at 9:30...im on youtube watching Geet!! he he...

@ Azmataaz: i totally know what you mean! while i did follow a few shows in the past...they were few and far spaced out...but ive never felt or love a couple like i do for Maneet...definitely something that just draws us in...couldnt have said it better myself...

@ maneet-pisces: im sure they will come and live up to expectations again...i have full faith...he he...

@ Maneet-is-best: ha ha...no chappals and stuff from me at all...and agree with what you said...this SR was just one night...aab toh...they have full married life to "enjoy"...ha ha...im such a besharam...im sure we will see intensity again in such a physical setting...he he

@ Lip-a-licious: why did i have a feeling your comment was going to lead there...ha ha...ill see waht i can do...but no promises...

@ Mk.Gh: he he...yay...my twin...biased about geet and maneet and not ashamed to admit it *hug*...he he...i dont think it will be like that either..."raat gaye baat gaye"...ha ha...kya dialogue ha yaar...he he...i loved how geet said she was ready to take their relationship to  another level...it was perfect!! their relationship was already so deep and layered...you are just adding one more...now im just waiting for maneet to return home and see who catches them romancing...ha ha...

@ Mrs. MSK-Gurti: he he...i think we created the hype all on our own...they simply said that SR is coming on maha episode...hum log pagal hogaye...ha ha...we dont go this crazy when anyone else entered...or when anything else happened...we are just besharam like taht...ha ha...

@ geet111 & blabkb28: thanks...
JAZ

maaneet_piscesroseinbloomblackb28

Go to top