Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so me being the eternal pessimist had a feeling the SR would be a damp squib, thus I decided to check everyone's views on todays episode before actually watching it😵...
the first post I saw on the forum was 'what a thanda SR'...I saw a couple more posts in the same vein...so with that frame of mind I went and watched the episode, and came out feeling really disappointed and thought what in the name of all things chocolate did I just watch??🤔...
I was in such a deep funk over the episode and started ranting at my sis that this is the last time I'll ever watch Geet😆, who I might add wasn't particularly sympathetic towards my plight😆...
As you said though there's something about Maaneet that just pulls you in...I went back and watched it again with a calmer frame of mind and I gotta say I really enjoyed it...Gurti's expressions were to die for...just the way Maan was looking at Geet spoke volumes about his level of desire for her...

*note to self, watch first then read others views*

I will definitely be back on Monday to watch because as you said I still love Geet😳... though I do wish we get a continuation of the scene on Monday...
rk_kandola thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when she just puts her head against his chest and lets her body just fall against his own...

this was my favorite from last nite episode i love that feeling when geet put  her head on chest she was comfortable
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too will watch geet on monday and will not quit  just because they have screwed up the last scene...the maha episode was ok except for the last 10 mins...
but i love maaneet and gc-dd so for them i will watch and will continue to do so as long as they are part of the show...i guess we all are expecting something else and the cvs dished out this..so all are dissapointed ...
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice post same here just luvd every moment f d episode wn maneet were shown😊
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Much needed post.  👏

Completely agree with u. 👍🏼

No one can stop my love for Gurti, Maaneet and GHSP. 😳
Only the serial which i am following from its starting so me loyal fan...u know 😉
Same here i too love maaneet to the core.
They r the bestest couple i have ever seen on t.v.
With fab. Chemistry.
It's only the fault of the cvs that's it.
Gurti did their job fantastically.
As always.
Anyways i am looking forward to next week now.
sunshine94 thumbnail
me 2 cant stop lovin maaneet...their mere presence on the screen is sufficient for me to fall for them...i am completely n madly head over heels in love wid maaneet❤️
jnawaz thumbnail

@ kasu4ever: for me too...well...almost love at first sight...maan was such a jerk at the beginning...lol...but i fell quick and hard! 😆

@ ninad: yay!! me too...i loved today..just loved today...😳

@ -sum-: yes! i've learned that lesson...watch first...then come onto forum...cuz people were making it seem like it was the worst SR in history...my friend who's on vacation was flipping out that she couldnt watch it...and then she read it sucked...but finally she watched and she enjoyed it...she's like...i watched another show where the guy and girl just hold hands and fade away...we got so much more!! and Gurti...mashallah!! stole my heart all over again today!!!

@ rk_kandola: yes!! the comfort level was just awesome...she felt safe and secure...she knew he'd watch out for her...he'd take care for her...and when he hugged her...is face was filled with worry and determination to keep her safe and well...awesome!!

@ rajeev the best: oh ya...first thing monday morning...GEET!! 

@ krishnameera: me too...been watching since day one...and loved it from the get go...GHSP is truly different (or so i feel) from your daily run-of-the-mill soaps

@ everyone: good to see many maneetians are still staying loyal 👏

JAZ

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I SECOND YOUR EVERY WORD...
i won't say i was fine with what was shown...the SR did disappoint me after the expectations that were built but then i am a blind fan of GHSP...no matter how badly they mess up i can ignore it jus like ...it doesn't even require much of effort on my part...it has become a in-built tendency in me...so yea i was disaapointed but like a child whose favourite ice cream was snatched before he could finish eating it...so i am crying because of the snatcher <cvs> not coz of  icecream <maaneet>
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 yaar plsss count mee tooo😳😳😳

just loved ur posttt