Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ maneet_pisces: yes...for me too...maneet is love..maneet is romance...maneet is passion...maneet is...m.aneet...*sigh*...just awesome!!! and ya...while the SR was a big step...the maha episode showcased their love so much more that just the physical boundaries

The maha episode was a full on roller coaster ride..all the characters and the entire episode as well written..

as for expectations...well we expect from only people who have once lived upto those expectations right 😉 

Yes - count me in forever, I have a Maaneet-life-membership🥳

Thanks for the positive post, I posted this somewhere else, so thought at least I will not be hit with chappals in this post, so pasting here😆😆😆

On a lighter note - I feel that SR is something that could happen every night in the life of Maaneet as a married couple.  This was their first night after their separation, just happened in the jungle due to the circumstances they were in.  Maan had never got a  chance to express that he wanted to get intimate with Geet, again due to their tragedy and everything that happened after that.  He did in a beautiful way this time and Geet found this opportunity in the jungle to reciprocate, that means she has come out of her depression and is ready to move on.  They took their relationship to the next level we have all waited for and there will be many more nights or even days (yes, we can have Serious Romance during the day too🤣).  Anyway, I feel their relation has to grow and become intense & dense over time☺️. 

I am ready for chappals now, throw them my way

No matter what - please remember we need to appreciate Gurti for their acting skills by commenting on their fan-page, photos, videos so we can take them to the top as we wait for Maan or Geet to get on top of each other👏
Originally posted by: jnawaz

of course...everyone is talking about the SR...how coudl we not...lol...but...im gonna be optimistic...so it wasnt all that we expected...i know, that i totally built up that scene in my head as to what i wanted to see and how i wanted ti to be...but...hey...cant always get what we want right?

Oh Jaz, I wish I was as optimistic as you but alas I'm not *sad sigh*...

yes DD and GC were fab, but the most awaited scene on this show

was written and executed poorly 😳

but you know what will make me feel better...

how about you write a OS on how you envisioned the SR to be 😃

Pretty Please *makes puppy dog face*

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I say I agree with EVERYTHING especially the fact that this show -- I believe -- still contains more logic than most other shows .. I'm totally biased too and I don't think I'll ever stop being biased towards it 😆

I love your take on the episode .. I wasn't watching this show just for an SR .. but even if they give this to us .. I'm content.. and I don't think it's like raat gaye baat gaye ...after this Maaneet will be SO much more closer .. you're right .. Maan Singh Khurana won't leave Geet alone for a SECOND after what just occurred 😳

Z
.Kiran. thumbnail
I agree with every single word u said!! You wrote it so beautifully! I loved this show, I love this show && I will always love this show! This show is like life to me. It is true that I am disappointed with today's episode not with whole episode just the last part! But styll it was beautiful! GurTi expressions were awesome! && Today's episode showed their love, care for each other! Their love is pure, beautiful, deep & innocent! The only reason for my disappointment is that they created so much hype in fans & then they just let us down by not showing what we expected! But I love this show && will always keep loving it!
jnawaz thumbnail
@ liv2laugh: im on the same boat...kuch bhi hojayeh...at 9:30...im on youtube watching Geet!! he he...

@ Azmataaz: i totally know what you mean! while i did follow a few shows in the past...they were few and far spaced out...but ive never felt or love a couple like i do for Maneet...definitely something that just draws us in...couldnt have said it better myself...

@ maneet-pisces: im sure they will come and live up to expectations again...i have full faith...he he...

@ Maneet-is-best: ha ha...no chappals and stuff from me at all...and agree with what you said...this SR was just one night...aab toh...they have full married life to "enjoy"...ha ha...im such a besharam...im sure we will see intensity again in such a physical setting...he he

@ Lip-a-licious: why did i have a feeling your comment was going to lead there...ha ha...ill see waht i can do...but no promises...

@ Mk.Gh: he he...yay...my twin...biased about geet and maneet and not ashamed to admit it *hug*...he he...i dont think it will be like that either..."raat gaye baat gaye"...ha ha...kya dialogue ha yaar...he he...i loved how geet said she was ready to take their relationship to  another level...it was perfect!! their relationship was already so deep and layered...you are just adding one more...now im just waiting for maneet to return home and see who catches them romancing...ha ha...

@ Mrs. MSK-Gurti: he he...i think we created the hype all on our own...they simply said that SR is coming on maha episode...hum log pagal hogaye...ha ha...we dont go this crazy when anyone else entered...or when anything else happened...we are just besharam like taht...ha ha...

@ geet111 & blabkb28: thanks...
JAZ
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have always loved this show since i saw maaneet jodi together onscreen something just made me crazy about this jodi from day 1,ive seen other soaps an liked jodis but maaneet for me was love at first sight i thought wooow what a beautiful jodi i have ever seen since that day till today i have grown to love them even more,an todays episode was no different maaneet chemestry was so beautiful,cvz could have had more hot passion with maaneet since it was they first SR but still love maaneet jodi more an more
.Kiran. thumbnail
Na yaar even the director, jugnu mama, pammi && GEET official facebook page created hype on facebook by saying are you guys ready?? Do watch it...its gunna be haawwtt & stuff!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Na yaar even the director, jugnu mama, pammi && GEET official facebook page created hype on facebook by saying are you guys ready?? Do watch it...its gunna be haawwtt & stuff!

i think that was one big time mistake...if it would have come as a surprise it would have been more appreciated...

but chalo ab woh kyun discuss karna😛
ninand thumbnail
one crazy optimist here too😃... I simply cannot cannot cannot love them enough.. be entranced enuff by them... I for one loved... L.O.V.E.D their scenes today.

I agree completely with you, .. its Maan-geet we watch this show for, so yeah about the rest, I didnt care... their chemistry today is what blew me away completely... ve been watching that scene, listening to that song since morning.. like a maniac!

Their flustered look, their closeness, ohmygod.. just cannot get over them. I so so fervently wish they show more and more, actually dedicate the entire monday epi to them😍.. sooo hope..
but right now... todays scenes did me in.☺️completely.❤️

L.O.V.E them. like a lunatic.😃
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago