i still LOVE Geet... =)

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

of course...everyone is talking about the SR...how coudl we not...lol...but...im gonna be optimistic...so it wasnt all that we expected...i know, that i totally built up that scene in my head as to what i wanted to see and how i wanted ti to be...but...hey...cant always get what we want right? any way...the scene was still...well done...classy...it was intense...it was romantic...spot on song selection...it was passionate as well...most credit which goes to GC and DD...they did a fabulous job with expressions and body language and all that...

but at the end of the day...this one scene...the SR scene...no matter how much i looked forward to it...it doesnt define why i love maneet...because that one scene...wasnt what their relationship was about...the rest of the episode reminded that i love this show because of maneet...the awesomely beautiful relationship that they shared which ...i think...was brought out in the entire episode...one..maan risking his life and fighting against the goons (albeit useless goons) and making geet leave...and then there's geet...she wont leave him...she only does so because he give her his kasam...but even then..dil nahin manni...she rushed back to him knowing he was all alone out there...like her true knight in shining armor...he saved her...he protected her...and when she got tired...he cared for her...whether its by using his shirt as a vessell to bring her water...or if it was when he lifter her into his arms and carried her ...or when he saw that she was tired so he stopped for her...and the geet...she knows him...she trust him...she loves him...all of that was evident in the scene when she just puts her head against his chest and lets her body just fall against his own...

now coming to the SR scene...when maan says he's looking for the answer to his question...and she turns away...he assumes its a "no"...so...not making a fuss...he simply moves to go away...give her the space he thinks she wants...he never pressured her...he never made her uncomfortable...he let her take her time...and when she was ready...it happened...and it was beautiful...the playing with the hair...dori untying...kiss on the shoulder...hands entertwined...just...amazing...

and...fikar not...maneet used to have these extremely intense near-misses where theyd almost kiss but stopped themselves because of her pregnancy..but now...no more near-misses...they will be spot on hits...because aab...maan toh geet ko nahin chodega...he wont spare her at all...every chance he gets...he will use fully...so...i do think we have more intense scenes headed our way...

call me the ultimate optimist...but...i loved geet...i love geet...and i will continue to love geet...because either way i look at it...no other show or couples compares in romance...intensity...love and just sheer amazingness like Maneet...and no other acting jodi compares in chemistry...skill...or ability like GC and DD...they bring Maneet to life day in and day out...and i for one...STILL LOVE GEET!!...llol...

that completes my rant for today...*phew*...that was long...ha ha
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in your team to for ultimate optimistics... 😳

The only reason for the disappointment is the built up... and i guess the expectations and i was really carefull this time not to expect a lot...  I mean i tried 😳

I think i liked what i saw... not that i did not...but you cannot deny the fact that it could have been better... But to think of it even if it would have been better we still would have gone ahead and said it would still have been more better... I mean can we really define boundaries when it comes to Maaneet...  I feel nothing is enuf for me with Maaneet...  I always crave for me... and more... 😊

So again... I REALLY LOVED what i saw...

Few things that touched me...

1) Maan, worried for the safety give her his kasam to go away

2) Though against her wish does go off but then comes back for him

3) The entire water scene..
4) The hug where she is so tired that she just falls on his shoulders for his support and the way he engulfs her in his arms as though to tell her i'm here to protect you so don't you worry... and then picking her up to carry her and she resting on his shoulders.

5) Geets straight look into his eyes for a yes... not shying away not looking else where...  The showed she had no hesitations at all...

6) DD and GC's effortless acting... i mean DD did really look tired... wow!!! they looked so natural and so much in love... These guyz are really really the best in business... can't praise them enuf...

7) The entire jungle setup and the ambience.. I was so wishing its not something cliched with flying baloons and drapes and diyas and decorations... They stuck to the rustic look and it made it more natural... and more acceptable and that worked for me...

8) And a fact that the last few episodes have had a good flow and the logic seems to be coming back... HoPeFUlly fingers crossed 😆 i hope its not too early to make this call 😉
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely true...i wasnt watching the show because of SR and their chemistry is still mind blowing...from now on i am going to be happy with the hugs because they are the best and no other couple can hug like the way they do...no expecting more...😊 

yes we all had more expectations...nevertheless Maaneet will forever define passion to me...
Amoureux thumbnail

okay i need to take a step back here on the logical part...

I guess this buddy here does make sense... 😆 ðŸ˜†

So lets put it this way the flow was good but the logic is still missing... 😉
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
count me also..
because i still love geet
i agree with u jaz...
jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Count me in your team to for ultimate optimistics... 😳  welcome 😆

The only reason for the disappointment is the built up... and i guess the expectations and i was really carefull this time not to expect a lot...  I mean i tried 😳  ya...it doesnt work very well does it...my niece is a huge maneet fan...and we were talking last night about not getting our expectations up...it didnt work...we were giddy like little girls

I think i liked what i saw... not that i did not...but you cannot deny the fact that it could have been better... But to think of it even if it would have been better we still would have gone ahead and said it would still have been more better... I mean can we really define boundaries when it comes to Maaneet...  I feel nothing is enuf for me with Maaneet...  I always crave for me... and more... 😊 SO TRUE!! when it comes to maneet...even the best...isnt good enough...kya hoga humara? we are nuts...but i do find myself content with maneet...im happy with where they are and how they are...does that make sense 😕

4) The hug where she is so tired that she just falls on his shoulders for his support and the way he engulfs her in his arms as though to tell her i'm here to protect you so don't you worry... and then picking her up to carry her and she resting on his shoulders. hands down...my favorite scene of the day...it was so natural...so unabahed...so...PERFECT!! he's just blabbering away and poor girl is dead tired...so she just pulls him close and rests her head on hsi shoulder...and instantly...he shuts up...he's worried and determined to keep her safe...i fall more and more in love with the couple 😉

jnawaz thumbnail
@ maneet_pisces: yes...for me too...maneet is love..maneet is romance...maneet is passion...maneet is...m.aneet...*sigh*...just awesome!!! and ya...while the SR was a big step...the maha episode showcased their love so much more that just the physical boundaries

@ Azmataaz: kaunsi indian serialy mein logic ha...ha ha...thought i think Geet has more logic than most stories...but im just a totally baised geet fan...for me..this show can never do any wrong...lmfao...im hopeless..i know..

@ ramahesh: he he...welcome!!
JAZ
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I love Geet and will watch it 😃. I ain't no quitter ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Yes I will call a spade a spade and offer constructive criticism. 😆

The maha episode was good except for the last 10 mins or so which they messed up on

Again my problems are not with the lack of hotness but rather with the damage to the characterization of MSK (if you want to read the full take, please read the second post in Devil's Den on page 1 😳)

BTW I am tuning in again monday 😆 😆 😆 ...you cannot keep me away. 😃
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ Azmataaz: kaunsi indian serialy mein logic ha...ha ha...thought i think Geet has more logic than most stories...but im just a totally baised geet fan...for me..this show can never do any wrong...lmfao...im hopeless..i know..

Well i share the same sentiments for Geet HSP... i was never too fond  any particular indian serials frankly... I did watch some here and there but did not follow any religiously untill GEET happened.  I don't know why am i so obsessed about it but there is something that pulls me towards this... It has a different charm and does not follow a cliched patternn... Well wait that something is deffinintely Maaneet and my princess DD... 😉
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I m Totally Agree With U.Me Too Still Love Geet..