•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

This all things are creatives thinking always...😆
😉    😉    😉     😉    😉    😉    😉   😉    😉     😉
evil thinks always in the stories..😡
we people boored to see all this crap again and again...
angry viewers crv not listen our demands what the viewers want..
                                                    post by...simibrar...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Gosh everyone's pissed off at the moment with the GoHam situation, but i'm seeing some progress. We will all watch until the 300 episode if they still don't do anything regarding them then we can all go silent as a protest until they stop delaying the inevitable GoHam romance.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Gosh everyone's pissed off at the moment with the GoHam situation, but i'm seeing some progress. We will all watch until the 300 episode if they still don't do anything regarding them then we can all go silent as a protest until they stop delaying the inevitable GoHam romance.

Yeah I think a lot of people annoyed because they don't see Ahem declare his love for Gopi. However I dont think Ahem is one for declaring his love l out in the open lol.😆 I think this track will be a slow burner.Ahem will eventually come round, but I think he will be friends then lovers . I also do  see some progress  too.Theres male la la moments, not just female la la moments. In switerzland he was the one who started running first. Which shows he does care, but he suddlenly stopped because his ego got in the way. At least Ahem is in the show lot more , as opposed to before when he would hardly be in the show.

BUT , if there isnt any signifcant progress , by the 300 episode, then yeah I would be extremley annoyed .😡
union is strength we all are one and take step if they not stop to showing a crap serial stop urmi rashi stupid kalakari show happy living please...we want gohem as a happy couple.😒
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

How much I love your answers Nafisa, you have no idea. To the Point!
Originally posted by winter30

Yeah I think a lot of people annoyed because they don't see Ahem declare his love for Gopi. However I dont think Ahem is one for declaring his love l out in the open lol.😆 I think this track will be a slow burner.Ahem will eventually come round, but I think he will be friends then lovers . I also do  see some progress  too.Theres male la la moments, not just female la la moments. In switerzland he was the one who started running first. Which shows he does care, but he suddlenly stopped because his ego got in the way. At least Ahem is in the show lot more , as opposed to before when he would hardly be in the show.

BUT , if there isnt any signifcant progress , by the 300 episode, then yeah I would be extremley annoyed .😡

Yes, I too have noticed Ahem's appearance and speech both have increased shortly.
That is what we can call progress.

We can keep hope alive, soon there will be more of GoHem if our petitions and talks reach the unused brains of CVs.