Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jalebii thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: utopia88

I'm PISSED OFF at the NEW CVS!!!   😑

This was a PATHETIC MAHA EPI!!  😑

The whole epi should have been DEVOTED TO MAANEET!!

They have wasted GURTI's SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!   😭

Why couldn't they plan out a better SR and take things slow!!

Why the FRIGGEN RUSH??  😑

I'M DUMBFOUNDED AT THE STUPIDITY OF THE CVS!! 

I LOATHE EVIL DEV!! Why are the CVS shoving him in our faces!!  😑  🀒 DEV is HOGGING the SCREEN TIME!! 😑

THIS SHOW IS GOING FIZZLE OUT SOON if the AWFUL CVS are at the helm!!    😭  πŸ˜”

WE DESERVE ANOTHER SR!!  😑

We shouldn't tolerate this CRAP FROM THE CVS!! 😑

WE NEED TO PROTEST!! 😑

Even RBO had a better SR and I don't even watch RBO!!

@%$#@#%$!!!!!!  😑

GEET FAN
S, don't you think we deserve a BETTER & SIZZLING SR??? 

I understand that you're a bit frustrated but not only do the CVs have a responsibility to the fans but also to the integrity of the show! Geet is totally on another level of elegance, tastefulness, and pure awesomeness - it's not even comparable to RBO! If you've noticed, the romance between Geet and Maan has never been overly explicit or lewd; which is one of the reasons I think it makes their relationship so intense and pure. (Don't you think?) Even the "Roop Tera Mastana" episode was not overly explicit! You should also keep in mind that the actors will only go as "far" in a romantic scene as they are comfortable going- so PERHAPS this SR depiction was how comfortable GC and DD were themselves in acting out that scene. 

On the bright side, Monday's episode is still to be seen, and they ARE married so I'm sure that the romance that you're craving will definitely be in the books for future episodes. 

I hope that you're a bit less frustrated now
!  πŸ˜›
Edited by Jalebii - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Who do we blame???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Each one from geet team is tellin now thy are not a part of the team..Is anyone left now???LOL

lol There is no direction or a solid storyline anymore!! 😑

This Maha epi was POORLY PLANNED!! 😑

I feel like the PH are DESTROYING THEIR OWN SHOW!!! 😭

We need tell them that WE WON'T TAKE THIS BS!!!!!!

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

the beast became the most gentle...in the wildest of settings...as he caresses his song...the sweatest of melodies could be heard in the air...as they make their bed in each others arms...as the prelude to a night that has only begun...it is quite clear that the best is yet to come...😍

lol I don't how you stay so POSITIVE & CALM!!  πŸ˜†

I wish I could be OPTIMISTIC about the state of this show like you!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ

These NEW CVS have made me really furious!!  😑

We deserve better than this!!!

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

On a lighter note - I feel that SR is something that could happen every night in the life of Maaneet as a married couple.  This was their first night after their separation, just happened in the jungle due to the circumstances they were in.  Maan had never got a  chance to express that he wanted to get intimate with Geet, again due to their tragedy and everything that happened after that.  He did in a beautiful way this time and Geet found this opportunity in the jungle to reciprocate, that means she has come out of her depression and is ready to move on.  They took their relationship to the next level we have all waited for and there will be many more nights or even days (yes, we can have Serious Romance during the day too🀣).  Anyway, I feel their relation has to grow and become intense & dense over time☺️. 

I am ready for chappals now, throw them my way

No matter what - please remember we need to appreciate Gurti for their acting skills by commenting on their fan-page, photos, videos so we can take them to the top as we wait for Maan or Geet to get on top of each otherπŸ‘

Yep, I do love GURTI!! They are super talented but their chemistry was wasted today in my opinion!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm just PISSED OFF AT THE NEW CVS!!

I felt that the NEW CVS could have done MUCH BETTER!!

They need to look at how the OLD CVS CREATED MAGIC!!

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jalebii

I understand that you're a bit frustrated but not only do the CVs have a responsibility to the fans but also to the integrity of the show! Geet is totally on another level of elegance, tastefulness, and pure awesomeness - it's not even comparable to RBO! If you've noticed, the romance between Geet and Maan has never been overly explicit or lewd; which is one of the reasons I think it makes their relationship so intense and pure. (Don't you think?) Even the "Roop Tera Mastana" episode was not overly explicit! You should also keep in mind that the actors will only go as "far" in a romantic scene as they are comfortable going- so PERHAPS this SR depiction was how comfortable GC and DD were themselves in acting out that scene. 

On the bright side, Monday's episode is still to be seen, and they ARE married so I'm sure that the romance that you're craving will definitely be in the books for future episodes. 

I hope that you're a bit less frustrated now
!  πŸ˜›

lol I had to let out my anger!! I felt better after I made this post!
  πŸ˜†

Yep, I know that GEET is a unique show with talented actors! πŸ‘πŸΌ

GURTI are a phenomenal duo!!  😍

I just feel that the cvs didn't plan this SPECIAL MOMENT properly. 
😑

GURTI were sizzling in the TIP TIP dance so I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't have a problem with a little more SIZZLE!!

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really i agree withu dear
we deserve an other sr ... here we waited long
but cv's spoiled ...😑🀬
actually roop tera song sequence was awesome than this sr..
Edited by ramahesh - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: utopia88

lol I don't how you stay so POSITIVE & CALM!!  πŸ˜†

I wish I could be OPTIMISTIC about the state of this show like you!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ

These NEW CVS have made me really furious!!  😑

We deserve better than this!!!

i had a feeling you would feel like thisπŸ˜† ...i was honestly starting to doubt that the sr was going to happen at all...since it was left to the end...it looked a little like they had not planned on doing the sr yet...but the channel told them to do the maha episode...and so they stuck something very sweet in there...to hold the place of the sr...but i think there is more...😳 ...hopefuly cv's are paying attention to GF...so they know what they need to do on monday...

to all...in the mean time please don't let DD slip in the rankings...don't forget to comment on her fanpage/articles/picsπŸ˜ƒ
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this cv's always dissappoint us , It was only 3 min , it was not fair to tell that passionate maha episode. πŸ˜”
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramahesh

really i agree withu dear
we deserve an other sr ... here we waited long
but cv's spoiled ...😑🀬
actually roop tera song sequence was awesome than this sr..

Thanks!!  Yep, we've waited too long!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

We deserve a better SR than this!! 

Yep, RTM was sizzling compared to this!!

The new cvs need to LISTEN TO THE FANS for once!!
  😑
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i had a feeling you would feel like thisπŸ˜† ...i was honestly starting to doubt that the sr was going to happen at all...since it was left to the end...it looked a little like they had not planned on doing the sr yet...but the channel told them to do the maha episode...and so they stuck something very sweet in there...to hold the place of the sr...but i think there is more...😳 ...hopefuly cv's are paying attention to GF...so they know what they need to do on monday...

to all...in the mean time please don't let DD slip in the rankings...don't forget to comment on her fanpage/articles/picsπŸ˜ƒ

Same here!  I  wish that they would have waited until next week instead of rushing.  😳

They could have used the Dance sequence as the maha epi...don't know why they didn't!!  ugh!!

They better LISTEN TO US or else this amazing show's going to tank!  Makes me sad thinking about it!!😭

Yep, we have to keep supporting PHENOMENAL DD!! She needs to be on TOP AGAIN!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ