India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Precap the ring scene with Dev and Radhika

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
So what is Radhika going to do with Dev ring Embarrassed  She has his room and now his ring. Pretty soon Dev will need to surrender!! Will Radhika wear it or not?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87Valini_rosev3gradev09anusha34billo77--Ekta--suwinchammak_challodevina22fatssrilanka

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
The suspense continues...LOL...to be or not to be hmmm...!!!Embarrassed In this case it's Dev & his grumpy attitude thinking, hmmm should I love Radhika or notLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

KSheila Senior Member
KSheila
KSheila

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse she will wear it, that ring will be her biggest treasure because it is Radhika's first gift from Dev, although Dev gave it to her in reluctance.  Radh thinks that Kaanha is helping her with each rasam and also she is going to keep her nirjala vrath, to soften Dev's mind...this Radhika in CB2 is a determined girl..moving on with her belief.  The sad part is Dev's character is some what low key compared to Radhika's and also compared to CB1...I hope his role gets strengthened as the story moves.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_roseMaryamMaryv3gradev09anusha34radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..billo77-Shankar-ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

The suspense continues...LOL...to be or not to be hmmm...!!!Embarrassed In this case it's Dev & his grumpy attitude thinking, hmmm should I love Radhika or notLOL

Using Hamlet there right ?? Wink to be or not to be LOL..
I think his grumpy attitude is there to convince himself that he hates RAdhika but we all know its impossible Wink..Im sure she will keep his ring preciously Embarrassed
Also once RAdhika and Dev become friends his character will be more opened and sweet ...And Im also waiting for the day when RAdhika finds out that dev is treated as a servant and is an orphan like her ...Then im sure we will get a lovely conversation between them , talking about there parents and Dev  telling RAdhika that he misses his mother ...Oh that would be such a touching scene ...Smile

Edited by billo77 - 14 May 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryv3gradev09devina22ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
why not ,she will accept the ring and acc to rasam also,she should get the gift of her pehli rasoi from her husband and again she will thank her kanha for completing this rasam in this way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryashna26

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
The rasam gets completed with Dev giving her gift of pehli rasoi.  But I really would not want to see Dev giving it from his left hand without looking at her.  To me it looks more insulting but the episode may not be shown that way.  Radhika is magnanimous, she may be satisfied but on a later date Dev will not be in a position to forgive himself for all that is happening to Radhika.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hmmm will she wear it or not?...mystery continues, the suspense will be revealed on Monday, cant wait 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
me too did not like devs attitude towards rdas as he was giving the ring to her didnt any one notice he was frowning when he was giving the ring to her without looking at her.i did not see any softening in devs attitude towards rads in the whole episode(fridays epi)
but pls god i hope iam very wrong and majority of the guys giving comments are right.hope they show dev very gradually softening towards rdas and not in bang bang way in just a couple of epi. and lo and behold they become lovey dovey.dev has to suffer just like rads.
radhika pls pls dont give in easily
and one more thing most of their precaps are not what they seem so maybe he is not frowning when he gives the ring to rads----rads will defi. keep the ring it is her first ring (gift)from her hubby

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26fatssrilanka

Go to top