Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Precap the ring scene with Dev and Radhika

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So what is Radhika going to do with Dev ring 😳  She has his room and now his ring. Pretty soon Dev will need to surrender!! Will Radhika wear it or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The suspense continues...😆...to be or not to be hmmm...!!!😳 In this case it's Dev & his grumpy attitude thinking, hmmm should I love Radhika or not😆
KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse she will wear it, that ring will be her biggest treasure because it is Radhika's first gift from Dev, although Dev gave it to her in reluctance.  Radh thinks that Kaanha is helping her with each rasam and also she is going to keep her nirjala vrath, to soften Dev's mind...this Radhika in CB2 is a determined girl..moving on with her belief.  The sad part is Dev's character is some what low key compared to Radhika's and also compared to CB1...I hope his role gets strengthened as the story moves.
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

The suspense continues...😆...to be or not to be hmmm...!!!😳 In this case it's Dev & his grumpy attitude thinking, hmmm should I love Radhika or not😆

Using Hamlet there right ?? 😉 to be or not to be 😆..
I think his grumpy attitude is there to convince himself that he hates RAdhika but we all know its impossible 😉..Im sure she will keep his ring preciously 😳
Also once RAdhika and Dev become friends his character will be more opened and sweet ...And Im also waiting for the day when RAdhika finds out that dev is treated as a servant and is an orphan like her ...Then im sure we will get a lovely conversation between them , talking about there parents and Dev  telling RAdhika that he misses his mother ...Oh that would be such a touching scene ...😊

Edited by billo77 - 12 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why not ,she will accept the ring and acc to rasam also,she should get the gift of her pehli rasoi from her husband and again she will thank her kanha for completing this rasam in this way
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The rasam gets completed with Dev giving her gift of pehli rasoi.  But I really would not want to see Dev giving it from his left hand without looking at her.  To me it looks more insulting but the episode may not be shown that way.  Radhika is magnanimous, she may be satisfied but on a later date Dev will not be in a position to forgive himself for all that is happening to Radhika.
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm will she wear it or not?...mystery continues, the suspense will be revealed on Monday, cant wait 
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
me too did not like devs attitude towards rdas as he was giving the ring to her didnt any one notice he was frowning when he was giving the ring to her without looking at her.i did not see any softening in devs attitude towards rads in the whole episode(fridays epi)
but pls god i hope iam very wrong and majority of the guys giving comments are right.hope they show dev very gradually softening towards rdas and not in bang bang way in just a couple of epi. and lo and behold they become lovey dovey.dev has to suffer just like rads.
radhika pls pls dont give in easily
and one more thing most of their precaps are not what they seem so maybe he is not frowning when he gives the ring to rads----rads will defi. keep the ring it is her first ring (gift)from her hubby
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Of course she'l keep it,but i don't she'l wear it. I felt like Dev was not giving her nek but giving alms instead.He wasn't even looking at her. But,I guess after the nirjala vrat he'l soften towards Radhika & slowly he'l start to realise her pain.And I would like if Radhika doesn't give in easily.Dev too should go through the same pains as Radhika.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I would've liked the precap more if Dev didn't look so angry and cold towards Radhika. I don't like the way he treats her even if it is to try to get her to hate him.