Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What an achievement...!!!

FelixFelicis Senior Member
FelixFelicis
FelixFelicis

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Forget a disappointing SR, I am surprised Geet and Maan had the energy to do it after trekking through the jungle all day!!! We have to give credit for that! Ab isse zyada kya expect kar sakte hai hum? Geet was so tired she couldn't even walk, Maan, even though he may be Supermaan, fought like about 20 goons, carried Geet for hours aur phir yeh sab! They probably had no energy for any foreplay other than the playing with hair!! LOL Maan probably thought 'Maybe the sun came up from the wrong side today, Geet maan gayi hai, abhi sab khatam karle, varna kal phir 'forehead kissing is the limit' routine shuru hojayega'.

Anyway, I think, let's just leave this to our imagination! I'm sure that our very accomplished OS authors are even now furiously typing away to get us a proper, masaledar, hot n happening SR! Kya, sahi hai na?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonisakadafiprincess163-Anonymous11-Maya_PDilsay* ~ Roshni ~ *jnawazAbsoluvAmoureux-Saruu-jasraj123Fallen Angelpickachu

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
totally agree. they were tired and don't forget the hard work done by GC and DD. poor them and they still did this without any flaw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvAmoureux

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

the beast became the most gentle...in the wildest of settings...as he caresses his song...the sweatest of melodies could be heard in the air...as they make their bed in each others arms...as the prelude to a night that has only begun...it is quite clear that the best is yet to come...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PAbsoluvAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome!! i mean you make a very valid poiint and i was getting carried away thinking... logical flow is coming back in Geet HSP LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_P

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Maan: 
Geet let's make the night longer...stop the sun from rising...let's make love until Monday so that our fans can comment about our love making session on our profiles...let's be on top of each other so that our fans get some inspiration to bring us on top. Come on now let's BLAST together honey.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniAbsoluvundisclosed

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
agreed...Maan toh...wah wah...kya hero nikla...after all that he had the energy for more...ha ha...lage raho...he isnt MSK for no reason...ha ha...but i agree...he's probably like...kudi maan gayi hai...mauke ka fida utta loon...varna kaal phirse bhag jayegi...ha ha
JAZ

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index