sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i was just listening to one of favourite songs and i thought how would it be if CVs get Ahem to dream about Gopi and have this song, this song could also be where Ahem understands his feelings for Gopi. 

i LOVE the song they did for Gopi dreaming about Ahem in Switzerland that song was like perfect 

so what do you guys think about this song. 
i LOVE it, but any of you don't like it please don't abuse it ðŸ˜Š someone on some other forum abused something i posted and i was really disheartened i know here people aren't rude like that but still its my request ðŸ˜Š 

here's the link 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u have to say gopi was dreaming about aham because gopi is intrested on aham but i know this song is not suitable in that situation
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting! 

Is this movie about old love and then new love?

I would love to see Aham have a dream sequence where he imagines Gopi in different types of clothes.  Then in the same dream compare his old and new love.

I like it.

Ps:  I would hate to see anyone abusive on this forum!  I would like to believe if someone doesn't agree with your post they  either present an intelligent arguments from another perspective or stay away from you topic. 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea thats nice...i hope cvs do it!!