Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Why Does it Matter -- Fan Fiction

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just wrote my first fan fiction for Bhagonwali.  The scene takes place the day after last May 13 epi.  Guddu is back to his old house.  Please feel free to comment.

Why Does It Matter?

The next morning, Kukkan and Jabbo find Guddu in his house.

"Why are you here?", asks Kukkan.

"Did you sleep here last night?" , asks Jabbo.

Guddu, lost in his own anger, says, "She still loves Abhigyan."

Kukkan and Jabbo are confused.  Jabbo asks, "What?"

Guddu lashes out at them and says, "Dharampatni is still in love with Abhigyan!!!"

Kukkan and Jabbo knowingly look at each other.  Jabbo asks, "Did bhabi tell you she was still in love with Abhigyan?"

"She doesn't have to!!!", Guddu shouts.  "I know she does.  I can feel that she does.  This' this whole thing, this 30 day challenge' it was not to change me, it was not to make me better.  She wants to make me into Abhigyan.  She feels since she did not marry Abhigyan, then she was going to make me into Abhigyan."

"That day when I told myself that she was not going to win the challenge, she told me that Mahadevi thought that she did not want for Mahadevi and Jabbo to be happy because she did not marry Abhigyan.  She said Mahadevi thought that she didn't want anybody else to be happy because she is not happy with Abhigyan."

"How dare Runjhun bring Abhigyan's name to my face!!! How dare she!!!," Guddu says shouting.

Kukkan and Jabbo look at Guddu, and then at each other.  Kukkan asks Guddu,"  Why does it matter?"

Guddu stops, and asks, "What?"

"Why does it matter?", Kukkan asks again.

"What do you mean why does it matter?  Of course it matters!!!," Guddu lashes back.

Kukkan calmly explains, "we all know that bhabi was engaged to Abhigyan before you married her.  And you married her because you were paid to do it.  You did not love her when you married her.  In fact, you hated her."

"Yes, and remember that you stayed with her this long because of the challenge.  You were going to leave her anyway after 30 days.  So why does it matter now if bhabi is still in love with Abhigyan?"

Guddu stops, and thinks.  Why does it matter?  She was his enemy.  She was going to leave her after 30 days anyway, win or lose.  So why does it matter?

Then, Guddu remembers the day Runjhun defended her from her mamas and mamis.  He remembers how she held his arm then as she gestures him not to turn on them.  He remembers how, even in his intoxication, Runjhun smiled at him wearing the sari and flowers that he gave her.  He remembers how she ate the spicy food that was sabotaged by Kalsanwali just to prove to him that he was wrong to think ill of her.  He remembers how she stood on the stool to help him tie his necktie.  He remembers how she said that he looked handsome in his clothes, and how happy she made him feel.  He remembers how she told her amma that she had every confidence in his ability to clinch the deal with the mobile company.   He remembers how she looked when she came to the room crying after she had an argument with Mahadevi, and how bad he felt when he saw her crying. 

Why does it matter?  The question keeps playing in head. 

And then, it finally dawned on him. 

It matters'. Because I love her.

Slowly and steadily, Guddu's love for Runjhun crept into his heart and he was not even aware of it.  Love was staring him in the face, and he didn't even know it.  But it was there.  It was in every breakfast that she brings him.  It was there in every pail of water that she prepared for his bath.   It was there when he bought her the sari and flowers.  It was there when he overheard Mittho and Billo say that she purposely took him to the temple.  It was there when he went home drunk, and saw her wearing the things he bought her.  It was there when he stopped her from continuing her self-imposed punishment of eating the spicy food.   It was in every reminder she gave to him to control his anger.  It was there in the way she tied his necktie.  It was there when he helped him put his coat on.  It was there when he wished him good luck on the day of his interview.  It was there when she boldly told him that she would help him set up the mobile center.  It was there when playfully put the paint on his arm.  It was there when Runjhun woke him up to look for Mahadevi.  It was there when she went back to their room crying after she and Mahadevi had an argument.  And it was there when he confronted her about Abhigyan. 

Abhigyan.  The very mention of his name causes him so much anger that he wants to hit his fists on the wall until they bleed.  But he also realizes that by bringing Abhigyan's memory back into their lives, he now knows one thing.

I love her.

The thought of Guddu's love for Runjhun engulfed him in a paradox.  At one point, he realizes the depth of his feelings for Runjhun, and he feels like walking through a very violent storm trying to reach home.  And yet, at the eye of the storm, there is calmness, and there he finds Runjhun. 

Runjhun'.Runjhun'.Runjhun'..Guddu keeps saying her name in his head like a mantra.  Runjhun, his own legal wife.  Runjhun, his love.  Runjhun, his life.  Like the very air he breathes. 

Runjhun'.Runjhun'.Runjhun'.he tries to take too much of her inside, that his heart becomes heavy. 

And now, Guddu knows, that he cannot live without her. 

Why does it matter? The question is again asked.

Because life without Runjhun is a life not worth living. 

---------
for best results, please listen to WIND A TIME by the new age group SENS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKTinRpoJYA

Edited by Aginaya69 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow...that was superb.

Wouldn't it be nice if this is what happens on Monday? 😆
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really good. If only monday's episode is like this...
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeee start  👏 ... i loved it ...
looking forward ur next update  😊

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post..

am guessing that next week ..we will see guddu and R missing each other..as in promo..

guddu will see R..maybe calls for her in the morning..he expects the hot water..breakfast..clothes on bed etc...

and R??..guess she will carry on doing her normal chores..with guddu in mind..😉
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would love to see something like this soon. 😊 Hope you are going to update next part.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agin, so moving and beautifully written.Thank you!
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏 NICE POST AGINAYA! Love it!

Seems to me that it'll happen this week...😍
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr88 start ...
conti sooon plezzz
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2