Posted: 12 years ago
i think 7 years is less of a punishment for this bloody a**hole, he friggin ruined the life of a girl, i'm 17 and i cant even bear to think of what that poor girl must be going through. the society and people generally must be treating her so badly.. and she doesn't even have the power to speak or do much because people probably threaten her and stuff.. man we should really do something.. this guy's a psychopath alright, and his wife is too.. jump off a cliff and if you survive make yourself comfortable somewhere randomn.. do Not think of coming back, take your wife along.. please.🤢
How the damn hell can he say that he was innocent? OMG How the hell can he deny he didn't rape her? What a BLOODY PATHETIC thing to do I mean he denies and claims he is innocent...it's disgusting! He shouldn't be making movies he should rot in jail!
awww poor baby look what an underaged girl did to him😭 Got herself raped and put all the blame on him😭 aww such a saint he is!!! The girl must be pleading him to RAPE her and being the GENTLEMAN he obliged! Such a saint i must say! And the girl took advantage of his good nature and him being a geltleman😵