Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
of course he is innocent & the poor girl is mentally challenged. 😳
of course you'd admit if you had raped her πŸ€”

Put the blame on the girl, it'll make you look better. For sure.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this makes me want to PUNCH HIM in the balls! UGH! I seriously hate how he's going to get away with this. just like a lot of losers in bollywood. ugh
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Who will be jealous oh him? Who is he? Shah Rukh Khan? He is just a bloody rapist! A sick, moronic, horrible man. Such a gross & disgusting man acting all innocent. Poor girl. You devil, can't you see what your actions have done to her? Bloody monster, may you rot in hell! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

har gunehgar yehi bolta hai after commiting a sin.. there's a kahawat, chor ki daari mein tinka. πŸ₯±Shiney beta, ab chidya chugayi khet, please relax yourself in the jail now. πŸ˜ƒ I would have punished you fr lifetime, 7 years is less for you. πŸ€”

Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The so called big hearted Bollywood biggies are supporting Shiney.How disgusting.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
baqwaas kartya hai yeh..

that girl was not even old enough..

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Look, then rapist is still talking!

He has got 7 years' jail right? He should get jail for the whole 7 lives.
May he rot in cell.

Why only him .. Some other actors need to be sentenced death penalty or at least life imprisonment for running over a street beggar while being intoxicated/drunk whatever!
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Been through the situation and same age so I understand what the victim might have been through. My heart goes out to the victim, I think I was lucky to have justice but now when I look at other victims I can't even do anything because of the corruption around. Bail for such rapists should not be counted, I don't think his wife is a woman.. Either she thinks that by supporting him she will still be wealhy or something else. Maybe she needs a Pshychiatrist. I don't get the Judicary, Innocent Victims will be raped and next day the rapist will be out with the smell of money. I feel digusted.. Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Someone should impale him with a blunt pole up his backside.