So did you like Maaneet SR???? - Page 2

Poll Question :

So did you like Maaneet SR????

Poll Choice
Yes, lived upto my expectations.
No, I am severely disapointed.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
 GHSP is an amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking, rocking (i can go on and on forever praising this show) show...no show can ever take its place in my life in my heart because it is not just a show anymore...it has become such an integral part of my life and i'm sure even of my dear fellow MAANEETIANS' life...GHSP gave new lives new meanings and reasons to so many people including me...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...When GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, nobody knew neither the makers nor the viewers that one day v all wud fall head over heels in love with our GHSP and our MAANEET... When  GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, neither the makers nor the viewers knew that GHSP would touch our lives hearts and souls to such an extent that now v can't even imagine a single day without GHSP and MAANEET.I have no words to express to how grateful i'm to the show and how much i love, admire, respect and worship GHSP and MAANEET...

GHSP's story is so beautifully woven over the past one year...

MAANEET-'woh dono jo te saari duniya aur sabse paraye, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne'

MAANEET-'woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiyan mein'.

Geet, a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she had forgotten whether she was living or whether she was in a deathdungeon in the name of life...a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small...destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams to her but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life...to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her and which she truly deserved...in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as her saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, friend, father of 'her' child to father of 'their' child (from Geet's baby it became MAANEET's baby) and last but not the least as her lover, husband and soulmate...Maan drove away all darkness from her life and replaced  it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers and colours...
GHSP is an amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking, rocking (i can go on and on forever praising this show) show...no show can ever take its place in my life in my heart because it is not just a show anymore...it has become such an integral part of my life and i'm sure even of my dear fellow MAANEETIANS' life...GHSP gave new lives new meanings and reasons to so many people including me...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...When GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, nobody knew neither the makers nor the viewers that one day v all wud fall head over heels in love with our GHSP and our MAANEET... When  GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, neither the makers nor the viewers knew that GHSP would touch our lives hearts and souls to such an extent that now v can't even imagine a single day without GHSP and MAANEET...I have no words to express to how grateful i'm to the show and how much i love, admire, respect and worship GHSP and MAANEET...

MAANEET-'woh dono jo te saari duniya aur sabse paraye, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne'

MAANEET-'woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiyan mein'

GHSP and MAANEET changed my outlook towards life and made me believe in all those feelings and things which i might have not believed in earlier...the show gave out such a strong social message and showed us how Geet and Maan both placed truth and justice above their family ties...the show made me believe that even when everyone would betray u and give u tears and immense pain worst than any nightmare there will be someone or some people atleast who would accept u, teach u to how live, smile, love, care, trust, understand and dream once again just like how MAANEET have taught each other...it showed me that there will be atleast someone to wipe your tears and erase all painful memories just like how MAANEET have done in each others' case...it showed us how Geet and Maan gave each other new lives, new meanings and reasons to live...

MAANEET's divine and sacred feelings r unconditional, selfless, true and pure from both sides...Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of the same degree, depth and intensity...and this makes MAANEET's love story an evergreen and an eternal love story...an eternal saga...

GHSP has given us perfect scenes be it emotional touchy scenes or romantic and passionate or nok-jhok scenes...v can watch  old MAANEET scenes again and again but still never get tired of watching them...infact everytime i watch old episodes i fall in love with them evenmore

MAANEET ki milan ki raat
MAANEET wud never leave each other in danger...Maan asks Geet to go frm the place of danger giving his kasam but how cud Geet leave behind her life her her everything Maan and go...akhir MAANEET ki saans, dhadkan aur zindagi ek dusare mein basthi hai...and let me tell something abt 'kasam and promise' in MAANEET's life...for instance in the recent Karwachauth when MAANEET have made a promise to each other that they wud feed each other and break each others' fast in front of everyone, they both fulfilled their promise accordingly bcuz MAANEET can do anything and everything to fulfill their promises made to each other...but on the other hand if the same promise made to each other if it wud harm the other person then they can even break the promise they have made to each other...for instance, today Geet broke the kasam given by Maan and similarly if u all recall Maan just before marriage bcuz of Geet's nok-jhok dining table scene, Maan takes kasam that he wud not touch her until they r married but ultimately when Geet's life was in danger bcuz Brij was planning to attack Geet in outhouse, when Maan sees Geet in so much fear worry and her life in danger he hugs her to give her the comfort the assurance that he is always with her and as long as he is with her no one can harm her...always MAANEET's hugs r divine beautiful and magical...at that point Geet smiles and tells Maan aapka muje shaadi se pehle na chune ka kasam toh toot gaya...at that point not even for a second Maan was remembering abt his kasam bcuz he was only concerned about his heart Geet and his heartbeat baby's safety at that moment...at that point Maan tells Geet agar muje tumhari jaan khatre mein daalkar koi kasam nibhana pade toh mein zindagi bhar koi kasam nahi lunga...and also similarly, when Geet hears that Maan's life is in danger during strike, Geet breaks her promise made to Maan that she wud take complete care of herself and their baby (Baby and Maan being two eyes of Geet whom she loved and cared for equally) and she runs downstairs but unfortunately she slips and that led to the most heartbreaking and soulbreaking phase in our MAANEET's life when both lost their baby their most beautiful colourful and dream and reality but evennow the baby is alive in MAANEET's
life and even in our lives bcuz 'this baby' was very special blessed and lucky baby and so will be an eternal baby who will be always alive in MAANEET's and Our lives, hearts and soul...oh sorry i was talking abt kasam...all i want to say is MAANEET can keep or break promises made to each other depending on situations i mean they will keep or break watever they do will be for each others' happiness, love, care and safety...

Also in today's Maha episode, when Geet gets tired and Maan gets water in his shirt and on her face and then Geet wipes Maan's face with the same shirt, it was a lovely moment...this showed how both always care and love each other more than themselves and that they understand each other so well and they wud share everything in their lives...

Also, loved how Maan tells Geet yeha aaram karne ke liye koi jagah nahi hai and Geet hugs Maan...aww it was a very beautiful and divine moment...MAANEET's baahon ki darmiyan r the happiest and safest paradise for each other...MAANEET's baahon ki darmiya r their 'aashiyana their home their paradise'..."MAANEET woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein"...

Also loved the scene where MAANEET r hiding underground and their eyes spoke volumes...MAANEET have always showed us that eyes windows to their heart and soul can express all feelings and thoughts which words can never convey and MAANEET  have also showed us that eyes r the most divine sacred dreamy magical beautiful true and pure mode of communication...

MAANEET's rishta of care and love, mutual respect, admiration, trust, understanding faith, pride and prayer for each other is atooth rishta...it was destiny's decision that Geet and Maan who were incomplete without each other were meant to become MAANEET and complete each other and hence create an eternal saga MAANEET's eternal and evergreen journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching divine sacred and magical journey that has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...

n today's maha episode, once again DD and GC both were awesome fantabulous out of this world with their expressions...everytime they surpass their previous performances and leave us speechless everytime...DD and GC r Queen and King of expressions...nobody else can do full justice to MAANEET as DD and GC...DD and GC as MAANEET r the best...DD and GC r the best actress and best actor i have ever seen in my life... MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...
DD was unwell and GC had mishap on the sets but still they gave us such a beautiful and emotional episode...Hats off to them...Take care DD and GC...Get well soon...

Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for giving us our GHSP and MAANEET who r no more fictional characters but who r real infact more real than real life people i mean i spend more time thinking dreaming and watching MAANEET or on Geet forum with my dear MAANEETIANS than the time i spend with real life people...my day starts and ends with our MAANEET and MAANEETIANS...This is all due to our MAANEET's divinity, charm, magic and beauty...

Originally posted by gurdas123

GHSP is an amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking, rocking (i can go on and on forever praising this show) show...no show can ever take its place in my life in my heart because it is not just a show anymore...it has become such an integral part of my life and i'm sure even of my dear fellow MAANEETIANS' life...GHSP gave new lives new meanings and reasons to so many people including me...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...When GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, nobody knew neither the makers nor the viewers that one day v all wud fall head over heels in love with our GHSP and our MAANEET... When  GHSP was aired on 5th April 2010, neither the makers nor the viewers knew that GHSP would touch our lives hearts and souls to such an extent that now v can't even imagine a single day without GHSP and MAANEET...I have no words to express to how grateful i'm to the show and how much i love, admire, respect and worship GHSP and MAANEET...

MAANEET-'woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiyan mein'

GHSP and MAANEET changed my outlook towards life and made me believe in all those feelings and things which i might have not believed in earlier...the show gave out such a strong social message and showed us how Geet and Maan both placed truth and justice above their family ties...the show made me believe that even when everyone would betray u and give u tears and immense pain worst than any nightmare there will be someone or some people atleast who would accept u, teach u to how live, smile, love, care, trust, understand and dream once again just like how MAANEET have taught each other...it showed me that there will be atleast someone to wipe your tears and erase all painful memories just like how MAANEET have done in each others' case...it showed us how Geet and Maan gave each other new lives, new meanings and reasons to live...

MAANEET's divine and sacred feelings r unconditional, selfless, true and pure from both sides...Geet's love for Maan and Maan's love for Geet r of the same degree, depth and intensity...and this makes MAANEET's love story an evergreen and an eternal love story...an eternal saga...

GHSP has given us perfect scenes be it emotional touchy scenes or romantic and passionate or nok-jhok scenes...v can watch  old MAANEET scenes again and again but still never get tired of watching them...infact everytime i watch old episodes i fall in love with them evenmore

You're absolutely right!!😃

I'm sure all our fellow Maaneetians would agree⭐️

not god yaar...woh wala feeling nahi tha

Originally posted by mirnalini

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!😃

So, the much awaited SR between our favourite lovebirds has finally come around!!😳😳😳
😳
Geet and Maan have finally consummated their marriage, and given us what we've been waiting for the whole year.😛

So how many of you are satisfied, and think that the SR lived up to your expectations??😍

🤣🤣PS: Had to say this, but, Mamaji stole the show today, getting the Dakus drunk and becoming their Mukhiya...LMAO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

welcome back sweetheart
i liked it actually. it was really decent and beautiful because the actors were just fabulous and flawless. but it wudnt have hurt to make it a bit more passionate. par kya kare? i guess i am quite ok with it :)
it was ok ok nt so hot but nt so thanda also yaarrr
LOL no way 
i was so disappointed 
talking scenes sometimes have more passion between maaneet...the SR was rushed and needed more passion!