Jay's behaviour analysis

priyaken Senior Member
priyaken
priyaken

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

In my opinion

If (show != scripted)
{
Definitely Jay's fault (think about himself more than team(DID1 trait)) because just for not being called better than Amar , he made his team pay for it.
otherwise in normal scenario his team was already leading for 14 marks which was really good lead,
even if judges would have given him 6 marks each ,DID 1 would have won this week.

}

else
{

Poor Jay!
NOW for this thanks to "show writers" .
I am big JALWA (needless to say love Dharmesh,rutu,vaisu,amar and AMRITA) fan.

}

I am also Selfish ,no matter what, I want JALWA to Win.

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaken

In my opinion

If (show != scripted)
{
Definitely Jay's fault (think about himself more than team(DID1 trait)) because just for not being called better than Amar , he made his team pay for it.
otherwise in normal scenario his team was already leading for 14 marks which was really good lead,
even if judges would have given him 6 marks each ,DID 1 would have won this week.

}

else
{

Poor Jay!
NOW for this thanks to "show writers" .
I am big JALWA (needless to say love Dharmesh,rutu,vaisu,amar and AMRITA) fan.

}

I am also Selfish ,no matter what, I want JALWA to Win.

Ahha was leading by 4 marks if he would have got less than 27/30 they would have losed it.

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 14 May 2011 at 1:23pm
priyaken Senior Member
priyaken
priyaken

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
o yes i thought DID2 got 176 .
In that case JAY was not selfish, might be he did it for his team.
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Yeah dat only m saying.

whole track was wrong...Amar interfering in Jai's part when they were given second chance
"don't believe me..go and watch DKS limelight, they are clearly showing it"

And yeah when Jai stopped the music..okay let me say the song was wrong from starting
thn also he continued but a t the mid almost half of the thing was not there in the song so he had to stop...Geeta over reacted on it.
So it was triple frustration for him.

He feels bad for his team now too.

Here the video of all proof..see it.. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xipiuo_dks-limelight-14th-may-part-1_shortfilms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99hindu4lyf

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Yeah dat only m saying.

whole track was wrong...Amar interfering in Jai's part when they were given second chance
"don't believe me..go and watch DKS limelight, they are clearly showing it"

And yeah when Jai stopped the music..okay let me say the song was wrong from starting
thn also he continued but a t the mid almost half of the thing was not there in the song so he had to stop...Geeta over reacted on it.
So it was triple frustration for him.

He feels bad for his team now too.

Here the video of all proof..see it.. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xipiuo_dks-limelight-14th-may-part-1_shortfilms

Confused Yeah Jai has the complete freedom to call Shaimak and the other judges cheats and frauds by accusing them of giving him low marks on purpose...We should all feel bad for Jai because let's face it he just got carried away...You see Jai has this special "bash everyone" card which gives him the complete freedom to bash anyone and everyone he chooses whenever he chooses...Confused I think Shaimak, Geeta, Remo, Amar etc should all appologize to Jai and allow Jai to bash them without interrupting him...How dare Geeta Ma interrupt Jai while he was bashing his guru Shaimak and others? How dare Atul cry while Jai was abusing and bashing...Atul should just hold those tears back and let Jai bash away...Clap What a wonderful example Jai set for everyone...listen up kids, if something goes wrong with your performance, immediately turn around and blame your teachers and elders and start bashing them righ there and then... ConfusedSuch a gem of a person Jai is, teaching the kids to be themselves and forget about respecting teachers and elders, just get all your anger out because let's face it that's what's more important...who cares about respecting teachers and learning from your mistakes? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

There is so much said about jai that now even i want to write some thing, jai did a mistake only by disrespecting shaimak sir and geets was totally correct when she scolded him for doing so ,if i would have been in her palce i would have stood and slaped him.

what ever was the case with CD could have and should have been done in proper way by telling in an appropriate manner,jai was a part of team that Egoistic lad is so immeresed in his own world of proud that he announced of quiting the show,god damn it is show for public and it is we only who made jai a "celebrity"  from a dancer and what he thinks of himself he is some kind of great choreographer/dancer that he is so important to announce his own quit and people will drop on his feet to keep him back .

Shaimak daver has got the years of experience in dance which is more than the age of jai kumar nair himself,at last i would say that all the contestants should go to DHARMESH SIR to learn etiquette and mannerism ,first be a good human being than be what ever you are ...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index