Maryada

Aditya..

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't you think he needs to start believing in his wife more? Just because he loves his dad so much doesn't mean he shouldn't consider what his wife is saying. I hate the fact that they always make it out that Aditya trusts his dad more than Priya.. Edited by shazna123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwaszx1209 thumbnail
Not really. I don't think that he trusts his father more than his wife. What his wife is telling him is 'serious wrong doing on his father's part' and hence that much more unbelievable for him. Believing her would imply eroding the trust that he has in his father, which has been built over many years - from childhood to adulthood. 

He needs to start seeing his father in a different light - with shades of grey rather than the 'Man who can do no wrong' before he can start believing anything against him.  

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that adi believes his father more than his wife. bcoz he has a very good picture about his dad in his mind. from the very beginning the father son relationship was shown at the very best and adi's respect for his dad was also showcased every time, so understandably its very difficult for adi to hear or believe anything against his dad.  and priya has also not given him a real good seq to trust her more than his dad except for the friday's seq now taking this as a platform i feel he will start believing priya or atleast consider  if she says anything against SSP. i also feel adi will very soon trust priya more than his father.     Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Aditya is like an overgrown child. He views the entire world in the shades of white and black, he never even considers that someone could lie in the middle ground too. For him, someone is either good or bad. Period.

I think the 'big' revelation will help him to grow up. I'm quite sure that he is not going to believe Priya's words, and she might even have to step out of the house, but I think when he finally realizes that his wife had been right all along, it will force him to view his own close ones in a different light, especially his dad.