India-Forums

Saturday14: some amazing,some not,overall analysis (Page 3)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Great analysis Tannishtha

well overall i felt Josh totally nailed it in yes'day episode esp Solo round but unfortunately lost it..
Prince,Mayuresh,Alisha were superb i mean i have no words for dem..yeah agree Prince's song selection was weird i mean dola re in MJ style seriously ewww

but Mayuresh mann i justt lovee dat guy..aerial act means Mayuresh period and even Ranchi ki rajkmari is back wid a bangg but sadly we gotta see her only one performance in whole season :(((

utterly disappointed wid Jalwa esp Vandana while i was watching her performance i was like w*h..kishore,Kruti were also disappointing but i lovedd Jalwa in Friday episode esp Dharmesh-Ruturaj i can watch the act no.of times..it ws amazingg..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
tnx for da thread tannistha!!!!

alisha ws ming boggling and im sooo happy to see our rock star back in action!!!! her performance ws da best of da week and truly deserves 10/10

prince's dola re ws not at all connected to MJ moves and i wish he stuck to MJ songs instead of hindi. but if he wanted to mix hindi, he should'v mixed some tamil track ya know like da prabu deva song he did in DID 1. so it ws a 7/10 act for me

amar ws aaawesome in da face off and omg he made me think twice whether i love shahid kapoor's moves or his. i'v never been his fan but im slowly turning into one here... fultu fatak 10/10

vandana's act ws clumsy and i totally didn't get it 5/10

kruti tried something different and hats off to dat girl. i liked wat she did but it's not out of dis world type of act for me. i believe she should'v used some other song. she's my wonder girl and she rocks!! 7/10

mayuresh, wat can i say abt u man?!?! u totally rock and nobody dare to touch u with ariel acts. once again he proved hw good he is. now dats wat we all call a performance 10/10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateNisha_90

priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Sid Did A Wonderful And A Great Performances For Geeta Maa In Yesterday's Episode...
I Just Loved It...
Specially That Flower Part That Happened At The End Of The Performances...
But Sid Did You Had Too Cry As Usual,Not Fair Sid Crying All The Time In Almost Every Show You Did And Made Me Cry TooOuchCryEmbarrassedOuch...
And Ofcourse I Loved The First Song He Performed On Yesterday's Episode...
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Is it right that Binny was there?Shocked
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Where?! 
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Where?! 

On Dance Ke Superstars. Someone said, she saw her.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Prince: I thought he nailed that MJ style, moves, and poses. Dance wise he was awesome, no doubt about that. The only thing that screwed him up was the song. LOL What a bad experiment. LOL MJ dancing on 'dola re dola'...the girliest song ever? Has disaster written all over it. *shakes head* LOL Prince totally looked like MJ though. MJ in his younger years of course. LOL 

Originally posted by chocolover89

really into it since she was so emotional after her performance! Marks: 9

Prince: 
When he started I was like wow..he looks exactly like MJ. Actually Prince in looks sometimes resembles MJ to me too lol. Prince's moves were clean, effortless and very well done. The song was a total W*F though. Yes Prince is probably the least versatile dancer to have come out of DID but he really is pretty darn amazing in his forte. Marks: 8.5

is it just me or do you guys also feel Prince cultivates the MJ look, the way he looks, he keeps his hair, expands his eyes, the postures he keeps, i always have a vibe prince is consciouly trying to act like MJ.maybe thats why his opening was so awesome
silly me.LOL

You're not silly! I do feel that LOL In fact quite a few times, Prince looks like a carbon copy of a younger MJ to me. LOL I think this might be one of the reasons why Remo loves him so much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Keeping the big misunderstanding/wrong track issue  apart -  Jai was clearly better than Amar in face off !!!
Jai deserved more marks than amar in that round for the dance performance !!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index