Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Is it right that Binny was there?😲

Where?! 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Where?! 

On Dance Ke Superstars. Someone said, she saw her.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tannistha

is it just me or do you guys also feel Prince cultivates the MJ look, the way he looks, he keeps his hair, expands his eyes, the postures he keeps, i always have a vibe prince is consciouly trying to act like MJ.maybe thats why his opening was so awesome
silly me.😆

You're not silly! I do feel that 😆 In fact quite a few times, Prince looks like a carbon copy of a younger MJ to me. 😆 I think this might be one of the reasons why Remo loves him so much..
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Keeping the big misunderstanding/wrong track issue  apart -  Jai was clearly better than Amar in face off !!!
Jai deserved more marks than amar in that round for the dance performance !!!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Keeping the big misunderstanding/wrong track issue  apart -  Jai was clearly better than Amar in face off !!!

Jai deserved more marks than amar in that round for the dance performance !!!

Really, Nishi? I thought Jai looked really confused and out of it and that showed in his weak movements and lack of energy during the performance. Although I think his choreography might have been better ...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Really, Nishi? I thought Jai looked really confused and out of it and that showed in his weak movements and lack of energy during the performance. Although I think his choreography might have been better ...

Ajnu, Yes, I agree, He looked confused abd bit out of place but I found his steps/dance moves  more graceful  / technically better  than Amar.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
LOVED DID1's solos - Mayuresh and Alisha were awesome! Prince was Prince as usual, except the song was totally out of place. However, put him on mute and he was much better than the DID2 contestants!

I don't know what's wrong with DID 2 contestants - who choreographs their solos? Vandana seems like she's in the competition to sit there and look pretty and garner 21s for her team whenever asked. Kruti seems hell-bent on proving she can take Shakti's place in contemporary. And Kishore - from season two, I feel a majority of what we've seen is acrobatic and not dance. But that's just me. They need to play on their strengths instead of trying new things!

I feel like the two teams have very different priorities. DID 1 contestants want to make sure they shine individually and give it their all in their solos while they're duos and group acts are a little low. But DID 2 seems very determined to show that they bond well as a team and give it their all in their duos and their group acts. I won't say which is better, but both teams deserve credit where it's due.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ajnu, Yes, I agree, He looked confused abd bit out of place but I found his steps/dance moves  more graceful  / technically better  than Amar.

Okay, we shall agree to disagree 😆... I feel even when they performed again (from where they left off) and Amar and Jai performed side by side, Amar was much more into the performance than Jai was and hence is movements were much more strong and energetic (on the same choreography). However, I feel if Jai had not dealt with/created the drama - he could easily have won the takkar round with Amar.
Nishita123 thumbnail

Okay, we shall agree to disagree 😆... I feel even when they performed again (from where they left off) and Amar and Jai performed side by side, Amar was much more into the performance than Jai was and hence is movements were much more strong and energetic (on the same choreography). However, I feel if Jai had not dealt with/created the drama - he could easily have won the takkar round with Amar.

Lolz...Hmmm...I felt that Jai seemed like a stronger dancer still - 😆
anyhow, totally agree with the bold part 😃

LeadNitrate thumbnail

LOVED DID1's solos - Mayuresh and Alisha were awesome! Prince was Prince as usual, except the song was totally out of place. However, put him on mute and he was much better than the DID2 contestants!

I don't know what's wrong with DID 2 contestants - who choreographs their solos? Vandana seems like she's in the competition to sit there and look pretty and garner 21s for her team whenever asked. Kruti seems hell-bent on proving she can take Shakti's place in contemporary. And Kishore - from season two, I feel a majority of what we've seen is acrobatic and not dance. But that's just me. They need to play on their strengths instead of trying new things!

I feel like the two teams have very different priorities. DID 1 contestants want to make sure they shine individually and give it their all in their solos while they're duos and group acts are a little low. But DID 2 seems very determined to show that they bond well as a team and give it their all in their duos and their group acts. I won't say which is better, but both teams deserve credit where it's due.

@bold green: yes, i am trying to say that from day 1, play on your strengths, experiment, but base it on your strength, no one can forget kruti's laaga chunari contemporary, and only she could have pulled it , and ammu's kaise bataye, sadly they r not trying to play to their strengths, experimentation is good, trying out new things too,(hello Prince!) but play to your strength, keep it as the foundation while you do it all. Prince may get boring, but atleast he is playing to his strength and getting atleast 9 9 9 for his team.
Vandana: the more i see her, the more i wish bhavna was here, if not tashu, whatever she had, she had lost it totally, and  for the love of God, can't the tv people get over with pretty face obsession and focus on talent.