Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Parag Modi --new avathar..teacher

s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have an idea...
Why can't parag modi educate Gopi secretly ðŸ˜‰...
He is the only free person in MM  is not busy (Rashi is busy in her kalakari)

Parag is not getting any  respect from his wife...If can teach Gopi and impress Kokila atleast , he will win Koki s heart 😆

What do you say ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a great idea but to me it looks like parag hardly knows anything himself and he lacks a lot in self confidence. :)

But if this happens it will turn into a sulking lesson they both can sulk about their life partners lol :)Edited by DreamSz - 12 years ago
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That would be a good idea but the SNS CV's like to keep good people down
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be a fantastic idea! Parag is into writing anyway so he would probably love to do it and it could be a good way for him to become more confident in himself and for Kokila to start actually respecting him (I can hope!). Great idea but who knows if anything like this would turn up in the show. I hope Parag or Kokila or someone will actually educate Gopi soon - that would be fantastic for Gopi's confidence and would mean idiots like Rashi and Urmila won't be able to fool her like they have before. And of course Aham will no longer have his stupid 'she is uneducated' excuse to 'hate' Gopi. From your mind/finger-tips/keyboard to the CV's brains... 😉
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its  a nice ideaaa...but gopi will be busy
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said friends. It's about time Gopi became literate. This will do wonders for her self esteem. Not only that; the show will convey a positive message about the value of education.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Forget educating her. First the cv's need to show the sensibility we all know she possesses. She is illiterate not stupid. But they keep showing her up as a ghawar. Not nice cv's!!!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first of all idea should be given parag should get much screen space like as his role deserve he dont even screen space time how can he teach gopi 
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Forget educating her. First the cv's need to show the sensibility we all know she possesses. She is illiterate not stupid. But they keep showing her up as a ghawar. Not nice cv's!!!

You're right - they do need to get her educated and more confident, but they should definitely stop making her look silly before they do that. I've only watched a little bit of SNS so far but from what I have seen, Gopi is a really smart girl. She can't read/write so she has to remember everything (prayers, recipes etc) - and she does so fantastically! She knows a lot more than most of the other characters because of her splendid memory, and has great manners etc but the CVs want to keep playing up the 'uneducated' aspect of her life. Even though she is uneducated that doesn't mean she is an idiot and the CVs shouldn't make her out to be one.

One part I thought was funny was when Gopi, Aham, Rashi and Jigar were in the new car on the way to the temple last week. When Gopi tried to talk to Aham, instead of saying that the white colour of the car was nice, she ended up saying that white looked really nice on Aham. A little out of context but nothing wrong with what she ended up saying (white does look really nice on him!). Rashi then thought to herself: Gopi opened her mouth and look what came out, the idiot! Then Rashi was talking to Aham about the new car and asked if the latest model didn't have an engine! Now that is a pretty silly thing to say if you know anything about cars (which Rashi obviously does because she knew about engines).

So, my point with that little story is: Rashi may be educated but she is the one who opened her mouth and came out with something stupid, not Gopi! Gopi may be uneducated but she is not stupid.

CVs, please stop making Gopi out to be an idiot when she clearly isn't and instead show us and Aham her actual intelligence/smartness/strengths!