Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Suhaag Raat isnt Just about Luving Madly

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_89 thumbnail
i fully agree wid u...infact b4 readin ur post i was myself thinkin along the same line... well done gc and dd
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree bashing the actors isnt going to get us anywhere
we should try to improve the drama as a whole
i for one want to be a loyal fan
things didnt turn out great today but there are still other occasionsπŸ˜ƒ
where we'll get better romance
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I AGREE DEAR.BT HUM NAY MAANEET SR K LIYE BUHUT KUCH IMAGINE KIAYA THA..M NOT AYING THIS IS GURTI FULT..NO..UN K EPRETION PRICELASE THYπŸ˜‰..LOVE MAANEET LOV GYRTI BT DISOPPOINTED FROM CV..MAANEET K LIYE YEH HI KAHOUN GI THEY R BEST COUPLE..OR GURTI K LIYE..GURTI ROCK FAB ACTERS UN KI ACTING A C THI K LAGA NAHI ACTING HAI FAB EXPRETION YARπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree!!! I think we expect too much and realistically they cant show alot on TV but my god the expressions, the feelings everything was visible i thought the scene was fantastic and DD and GC did full justice to it!
Thwisha617 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!...I completely agree with your comment,esp that last saying,that we need to loose in order to gain...yes SR  has benn disappointing coz of the hype it created...Both GC and DD are the great talents of our country and we need to be proud of them!...u know the moment i saw the complete epi,i was disappointed and to counteract that I just started voting for both of thm at the GOLD awards!...haha..may be my unconscious mind said that we cant overrule them by just 1 epi,they have been briliiant throughout the year,and more imporatntly no such couple has such a  midas youch t on all of us...so cheer up guys,we have a great MAANDAY coming up:)

I have been a silent reader of this forum...and I hope u will let me  join you all in this madness of Maneet:)
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

πŸ‘well written post !!! I for one actually love EVERY part of the epi sooo much !!!!!!!!!! Gurmeet Ji's and Drashti Ji's EXPRESSIONS were MIND BLOWING OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!  πŸ‘ I HATE it when ppl bash them ! I for one LOVED the MAHA EPI A LOT !!!!!!! and I though it was sooo cute how they portrayed the whole epi 😳- AMAZING job CVS, GURMEET JI and DRASHTI JI !!!!! πŸ‘
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hats off to Gurti!!
Their expressions were Awesomeee!!!
Loveee their acting!!
But i want to kill cvs!!
They have the greatest talent but they have not used them!
I'm not saying that they have to show something very bold but one kiss on cheek by maan or on the shoulder was better.
He kissed on the shoulder but on the dress!
I'm fed up with cvs!!
But still i appreciate Gurti!
They have done a gr888 job!
pk40600 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

you have given the explaination perfectly. I enjoyed the episode as their love is so different than anyone. I know we will see more romantic scenes after this for sure.
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abit dissapointed with cvz could have shown more maaneet sr but just luv gurmeet an drashti jodi wooow ufff they looks at each other man they eyes said it all ,this is the reason we love our maaneet jodi what a beautiful chemestry they have