Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG... Wow let me catch my breath after these chapter... Yayyy mindblowing chapters, finally got my kiss:):):) what a kiss it was!!!! I'm turning red after reading these chapters... Viren sneaked into her room, just coz he thought she was angry with him...sooo romantic. Gosh if I was Nivi I would never let Viren leave lol *blush blush* love the way you described the passion and intense feeling they both were experiencing... Wow you are the best and always will be. Thanks jaan:):):) mwah I also can't sleep now after reading this chapter! So going to read it again lol. See what u did to me. *blushing*
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

OMGGG... Wow let me catch my breath after these chapter... Yayyy mindblowing chapters, finally got my kiss:):):) what a kiss it was!!!! I'm turning red after reading these chapters... Viren sneaked into her room, just coz he thought she was angry with him...sooo romantic. Gosh if I was Nivi I would never let Viren leave lol *blush blush* love the way you described the passion and intense feeling they both were experiencing... Wow you are the best and always will be. Thanks jaan:):):) mwah I also can't sleep now after reading this chapter! So going to read it again lol. See what u did to me. *blushing*

Aww shamima, u loved it so much u posted twice?!😉

I knew u'd be the happiest jaan cos i always say u wished he would just kiss her LOL!! Thanks for the compliments sweetie, im a bit relieved actually!

Actually i agree with u, dont think i'd let Viren leave either if i was her lol😳 Love you and thanks for the sweet comments🤗
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asma... Awesome updates.. :) full on romance... mind blowing... :)
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjaani07

</div>
<div>

<font color="#330066">OMV sweetie, sorry to distract u from ur studies!!😳</font>

</strong>

<font color="#330066">Im glad u got what u wanted to read tho😉Love you and good luck with ur studies🤗</font>

<strong><font color="#330066">PS: sweet dreams😉</font>

oh no don't say sorry di,, it s been a pleasure and treat for me read your chapters,,,well now iam n a mood to read chemistry.. Lolz... Bye di and gud nite have niviren dreams... 😃
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma jaan loved the way you described they yearning for each other... Loved it when Nivi tells Viren I thought you will be good and Viren said I'm trying Nivi... Omg such passion, I loved the kiss he gave her before he went out... Seriously who will sleep after all this????? Lol Love you too jaan. Take care and THANKS again swti for this... Mwah
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm speechless Asma!!!!
Awww that was so cute and romantic that I'm trying to control my racing heart. Omg I just can't describe how beautiful and pure that kiss was. I'm honestly lost for words. X
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aamina1010

I'm speechless Asma!!!!
Awww that was so cute and romantic that I'm trying to control my racing heart. Omg I just can't describe how beautiful and pure that kiss was. I'm honestly lost for words. X

Aww thanks aamina, im glad u enjoyed it so much😳
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg dii...what a romantic update😳😳😳!!!!!
was getting goose bumps all over ma body...and ma heart...oh gosh was beating lyk anything...i thought i'm gonna get an attack now ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†!!!
love u sooo much dii🤗 

will wait for the next awesome post😃
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really how can I sleep now? Mmm what a cutsie chapters, simply wow
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok girl I am hyperventilating ... that kiss was too romantic. Surely Viren is too hot to handle. I wonder how you felt when you were writing it down. I mean it all came out of your imagination. Bravo.

Thanks again. Such a nice way to start my week.