Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 45

Nivi smiled up at Viren sweetly and he felt his anger fading slowly as he pulled her into his arms to dance. She smiled again shyly saying, 'I was waiting to dance with you all evening.' Viren looked disappointed 'Really?! Pehle kyu nahi kaha? I'd have danced with you all night...' Nivi shook her head, 'I didn't want you to be distracted Viren.' Viren smiled into her eyes, feeling like he was falling into them, 'I see your point, you are very distracting...'  

They danced for a while, staring into each other's eyes, barely aware of anyone around them before Nivi said, 'You know, you're kinda scary when you're angry...' She smiled cheekily and Viren laughed, 'Sach?! Were you scared Moti?' He spun her around and watched her hair gleaming in the lights as it flew around her.

'Only for you...' Viren pulled her close and frowned at her words, 'For me? I could have easily taken him!' He rolled his eyes and Nivi started laughing, 'That's not what I meant Viren; when you get angry you lose your head... what if you did something you regret?' Viren thought about it as they danced and then shrugged, 'We could have just buried him in the garden...' he winked and Nivi looked shocked.

Viren spun her around again and laughed, remembering how she used to fall for anything he said when they were kids. 'I'm just kidding Moti!' He shook his head at her expression and then slowed down to an almost stand still; Nivi was breathless as he ran a finger over her cheek and said quietly and seriously, 'I had it under control...it's just the thought of anyone hurting you makes me lose it a little...ok maybe a lot.'

They'd properly stopped dancing now but Nivi still had her hands on his shoulders and his were resting lightly on her waist. Nivi had been wide-eyed as he'd spoken and now she moved her hands slowly so that her arms were looped loosely around his neck. She stared into his eyes and they started swaying to the music again slowly, neither able to look away.

'I won't ever let anyone hurt you Nivi.' His soft words almost moved her to tears and then she felt her heart skip as his hands tightened on her waist, 'I know Viren...' she did know and it meant more to her than she could put into words. She wanted to lean forward and rest her head on his chest but suddenly she remembered where they were.

Nivi pulled away a little and Viren looked disappointed; she'd chosen the right moment because just then Divya and Sid walked past and Divya's eyes had widened as she'd looked at them. Nivi quickly lowered her arms and moved so she wasn't standing so close to Viren, 'Um let's go and see how things went with Siddarth and Di..' She turned to go without looking at him but Viren grabbed her wrist and she turned back with her heart beating fast.

'Not so fast Moti.' He looked over at Sid and Divya who looked like they were deep in conversation, 'We should leave them to it for a bit... hum kyu kabab mein haddi ban jaaye?!' He sounded much too reasonable and it made Nivi a little suspicious. He winked and she blinked, feeling her heart skip again as she asked slowly, 'Toh phir hum kya kare...?' She had a feeling he already had something in mind.

Viren's smile was brighter than anything and he had a cheeky look in his eyes as he said, 'You'll see...come on!' Nivi knew she should probably argue but she didn't really want to so when he tugged on her wrist lightly she followed him, wondering what mischief he was up to now.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Really superb chapters..:)loving it to the core..eagerly waiting for next chapters..
all the chapters are simply superb...please continue soon...

both chapters are really good diii...loved it a lotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

actually i wanted viren to punch that nerdπŸ˜†...loved his anger!!!
i cud actually imagine KinHa in that dancing part...me *blush*blush*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†!!!!
pls continue dii...luv uπŸ€—!!!

Awesome...awesome...can't wait to read what will happen next...so our hero has something in his mind...cool...πŸ˜ƒ...thanx asma dear...u r a great writer...u know how to entertain people...*hugs*
Ashma di dashing chapters,, want to know the plan of viren,,, continue soon di...
awesome chapters dear...😊 
eagerly waiting to know the plan of viren...
plz continue soon... 
awsom as always..cant wait to c wat viren is upto..
loved the chapters... pls continue soon want to see what viren has planned for nivi..😳
Omg Asma jaan... Awesome chapters, our hero got jealous. I always wanted to see Viren jealous:) I can feel the chemistry between NivRen just by reading you chapters. I also wanted to dance with Viren lol. Love it when our hero get all angry and protective of Nivi, its really so sweet and it shows how deeply he loved her. Can't wait to read your next chapters. Wonder what Viren has planned for Nivi:):):) thanks for this jaan. Love ya.