Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 65)

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

asma dii im glad u didnt stop writing it wudve been like loosing nivren all over again

Aww Jafrina, how're u?Hug

I couldnt do that to u all sweetie and it's helping me to write about them so hopefully you'll enjoy the coming chaptersEmbarrassed
im good dii
im sure ill love ur upcoming chaps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Diii!!!! Goodness me, you're killing me here these chapters were B R I L L I N T!!!! Actually brilliant doesn't even do justice to how fantastic it is,  OMV he was about to tell her hehe Divya wrong timing hehe bless her she wanted to kick herself for her wrong timing lol Glad Viren knows Divya knows about it now its soo cute how they can help each other hehe bless em. Just LOVIGN the way you're portraying NivRen its too awesome. Di do continue soon. 

P.S: No probz Di...I was meaning to talk to you about the thread, but my cousins came over y'day so i didn't get the time and when they left it was around 12:30 am I just checked my phone and it said 19th and i was OMV I didn't even talk to the others what do i do, and you weren't online so i just did it however I'm glad you all liked it. Missing her so much. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollanjaani07

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Sorry sweetie for late comment

I have just read the update and must say the three chapters were Fantastic. Asma you are too good I could just see it all happening clearly with viren and nivi in the kitchen. Aww and bad timing with divya. Please please update soon. Just love your ff.

anjaani07

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Asma u are fab and I could totally picture all the characters :) thanks
So much for keeping nivren alive

anjaani07

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Asma..you are a fab writer dear...the chapters are awesome..CCBM 2 should be based on this..Embarrassed

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur comments, really appreciate themEmbarrassed Will be updating tomoro evening hopefully as i've written a couple more chapters. Thanks again for readingHug 
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Asma for your hat trick.. Loved the chapters - Chapter 33 where Viren is in the kitchen watching Nivi make tea made me remember the August episode. Somewhat similar scene between Sid-Putul, the day after Sid's b'day party when he goes to return Nivi's earring...The gold old days of CCBM..

Thanks for continuing this FF and giving us NiVren..

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks Asma for your hat trick.. Loved the chapters - Chapter 33 where Viren is in the kitchen watching Nivi make tea made me remember the August episode. Somewhat similar scene between Sid-Putul, the day after Sid's b'day party when he goes to return Nivi's earring...The gold old days of CCBM..

Thanks for continuing this FF and giving us NiVren..

Hi Anju, thanks for enjoying them!Embarrassed 

About that Chapter, i never watched CCBM properly before Viren's entry - i saw a few episodes so i knew the general storyline but i didnt see that scene. might find it on You Tube and watch it!

I've written a few more chapters so i might update tonight since they're done. Hope u like them tooHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkipyaarilams

Go to top