Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 63)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
thanx for d pm...awesome dear...wow pretty intense it was...my heartbeats skipped...poor dd, itni buri timing...hope all d confessions happen soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
asma dear...Hug..read all the chapters...awesome...haye..both our heroine and hero r in love...just waiting for the moment when they will confess their love...ur story and the little romance,the cuteness,the sweetness everything put a big smile on my face...just feeling ma nivren after reading ur chapters...thank u so much sweetie...u r a gifted writer...!

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur sweet commentsEmbarrassed

Glad ur all enjoying the story, i know everyone is as impatient as Viren for a confession par thoda aur intezaar karna parega i'm afraid...!Wink It's all good tho, will update in a couple of days hopefully!

Ashly, Sana so nice to see u guys online and on the forum, missed u!! Thanks for ur comments!!Hug

Edited by anjaani07 - 19 June 2011 at 7:35am

kinshukkipyaari

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Loved the update continue soon

anjaani07

kinshukkipyaari Senior Member
kinshukkipyaari
kinshukkipyaari

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
asma it awesommm fab love it keep writting

anjaani07

jananishan Groupbie
jananishan
jananishan

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Continue soon dear..very very eager to know what will happen next

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OMV Di...just read chapter 31 and 32 they were TOTALLY fantastic!!! seriously loved it so much, I almost started crying when Nivi said you can't make someone fall in love with you if its not there I felt awful for her she was kinda on about herself aww!!! But she has no idea that he is already in love wit her hehehhe NivRen are totally adorable!! Di you totally rock the chapters were awesome!!! Loved how Viren is trying to get Divya and Sid together  he is just super cute!  Will be back to read the other three chapters gotta go out for a while. Love you Di I'm got a massive grin after reading it thank you Hug

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMV Di...just read chapter 31 and 32 they were TOTALLY fantastic!!! seriously loved it so much, I almost started crying when Nivi said you can't make someone fall in love with you if its not there I felt awful for her she was kinda on about herself aww!!! But she has no idea that he is already in love wit her hehehhe NivRen are totally adorable!! Di you totally rock the chapters were awesome!!! Loved how Viren is trying to get Divya and Sid together  he is just super cute!  Will be back to read the other three chapters gotta go out for a while. Love you Di I'm got a massive grin after reading it thank you Hug

Aww thanks Anisha!!Hug Yep Nivi was kinda talking about herself and Viren but dont worry, eventually she'll know so its all goodWink

Hope u like the new chapters too!! Love ya and thank for Faizu's B-day thread, it's awesome!!

Edited by anjaani07 - 19 June 2011 at 10:30am

Anisha_91

Go to top