Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 60)

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Ashma di thanx for the lovely chapters after the horrible ending of our CCBM,your chapters made me to feel better... Plz continue soon di... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
It was awesome Asma..

anjaani07

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
wow, nice chapters asma... here nivren are in love eachother  and yet to confess their feelings other hand divya's one sided love to sid... hope viren find out nivi's behaviour... may be divya may help viren in knowing whats in nivi's heart.. Wink

anjaani07

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
awesome chapters Asma
very interesting
do continue plz

anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Absolutelyy Marvellous jaan . Just lovedd it . It is so sweet of NivRen 2 make Sid n Divya fall for each other . n Poor Viren wanted 2 hugg Nivi but He couldn't "sigh" Can'ttt waitt for next .

Thanxx jaan for d PM n thanxx for giving dis becozz we surely need it after CCBm end . Juat can'tt concentrate on anythng "sigh"

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur comments! I will update again tonight or tomoro morning hopefullyHug 

Thanks to everyone, especially meri pyaari jaan Moni who totally cheered me up today by posting an awesome link of KinshukDay Dreaming

Edited by anjaani07 - 18 June 2011 at 8:20am

love_never_dies

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
c'est merveilleux se que vous ecriviez svp continue mon amie merci .

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Chapter 32

'Nivi why don't you show us some of your sketches?' Nivi looked up in surprise as Divya asked the question. They'd all finished eating and everyone had moved over to the sofa's to talk while her, Divya, Sid and Viren along with Yash had sat back down at the dining table. Divya had asked the question out of the blue and Nivi felt suddenly self conscious. 'Come on Nivi, everyone will see your pictures and designs soon toh phir ab hum se kya chupana?!'

Nivi knew Divya was right but she still glared at her nonetheless as Viren asked in confusion, 'What do you mean?' probably thinking he'd seen so many of them... Nivi felt herself blush but before she could say anything Yash butted in. 'Divya Di's right, you won't believe how crazy she is! Once I managed to get hold of one of her pictures and she chased me round the whole house until I gave it back!!' Yash looked disgusted as he carried on, 'Poore doh din mujhe daat sun ni padi...' he shook his head and Nivi tried not to laugh at his pained expression; she probably had been a little over protective of them.

She saw Viren open his mouth and then close it again with a thoughtful look on his face and she quickly said, 'That was ages ago Yash, I don't mind if you see them now but...' Before she could finish Divya cut in, 'Sach?! Great, let's see some then!!' Nivi sighed in defeat and got up thinking they might as well see them. Viren smiled at her as she left and she hoped he didn't say he'd already seen them because the night time sketching was something she hadn't even told Divya about and she'd always kept her drawings to herself as much as she could.

In her room, she picked up her sketchpad and some of the sketches she'd shown in her interview, leaving out the ones of Viren playing his flute at night. She smiled as she looked at his annoyed face in one, remembering how she'd got him to look like that. It hadn't been so bad during dinner, she was getting used to talking to Viren almost normally as long as there was some space between them...she tried not to think about when he'd held her wrist earlier as she turned to go back out and her eyes fell on his note on her bedside table.

Viren watched as Nivi came back to the table with her arms full and then sit quietly opposite him while the others exclaimed over her pictures. 'Di! Why did you hide these?!' Even Yash was impressed and he could see that the praise from everyone made Nivi feel uncomfortable as well as making her blush and he couldn't help staring while Divya nudged him and passed him some sketches to look at. He'd figured that he wasn't supposed to have seen them by Nivi's expression earlier and now she looked relieved as he smiled and didn't let on either way. He didn't mind pretending; he was too happy that she'd only ever shown them to him, hopefully it meant something...

Sid was still flicking through Nivi's sketchpad and suddenly he said, 'Wow this one's amazing Nivi; when did you draw Viren?!' Viren looked over and saw it was the sketch she'd drawn earlier in the park, 'Umm she drew that today I think...when I wasn't looking?' Divya looked at it too and then he took it and looked at himself again, thinking how good she was; she hadn't brought out any other pictures of him, this one must have been left in by mistake.

He looked up to see Divya smiling widely at Nivi who glared at her and then stood up hurriedly. 'I'll go and make tea for everyone!' Yash left saying he had some studying to do and then Viren stood up too saying he wanted some water and followed Nivi into the kitchen.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravishdeeprajuJasNehaFan5armadnutsprajeesalekh1kinshukkipyaariminu2011Honkytonkvids08lamsNikita99JasleenAbirami24daffodils06sururNazzz16VirMan_ArShi-Atiya--aamina-edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82Alphabet26richasharma0991Anisha_91wadi..dollashred12anjubalalove_never_diesdiyaloveskinnymitzi11-Preetz-moniluvskinshuk

Go to top