Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 51)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Asma...loving it to the core:) Nivi also has feelings for Viren, but she doesn't know it yet. Loved these chapters, it was truly awesome. Omg I also got scared like Viren, thought Nivi had fallen for Sid there, but thank God that didn't happen. Both of them might try to hook DD and Sid up and in the process will fall deeper in love with each other:) thanks so much jaan. Please don't even think about ending or stopping your FF...please I just look so forward to it. You are the best doll:) big hug and kiss for you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi asmu.. Sorry i didnt comment for a long time.. Par kya karu, ur chapters r sending me to icu every time dat i'm stuck there..Wink
Each chapter is sooo cute n swt.. N i cant wait to know wat comes next..Smile
A big thanx for avoiding any love triangle..Hug

Ashly!! Hi jaan, so nice to hear from u...and ur already in ICU? I havent even got to the good stuff yet hehe..Wink

Love triangles arent my thing either dont worry, it was enough that Viren thought it for a moment!! I'm so happy that ur enjoying it and thanks again for the awesome vm todayHug

diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Asma...loving it to the core:) Nivi also has feelings for Viren, but she doesn't know it yet. Loved these chapters, it was truly awesome. Omg I also got scared like Viren, thought Nivi had fallen for Sid there, but thank God that didn't happen. Both of them might try to hook DD and Sid up and in the process will fall deeper in love with each other:) thanks so much jaan. Please don't even think about ending or stopping your FF...please I just look so forward to it. You are the best doll:) big hug and kiss for you.

Hey Shamima, thank u sweetie! You know i was tempted to leave it at the 2nd chapter and post the last one later but i just couldnt do that to u guys so i had to post the last one with Nivi's response too LOL

Thanks for looking forward to it and enjoying it so much, i think i will carry on writing cos most people seem to want thatEmbarrassed

Hug

dyhardfan

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
asma dii ...ders nothin new to say dii...its rockin as usualBig smileClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n dii pls dont even think of stopin your ffCryCry...already down thinkin of next week without ccbmCryCry...n if u also stop writin,i'll break down!!!!
pls dii continue soon...luv uHug!!!

anjaani07

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
It is so nice to see how they are looking forward to see each other. Their personal jokes and their comfort with each other, it is so refreshing. His feelings when he thinks she MIT like Sid lol it was so good. It is getting hard to wait for ur updates. Pls don't stop it is soo nice to read ur ff always.

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

asma dii ...ders nothin new to say dii...its rockin as usualBig smileClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n dii pls dont even think of stopin your ffCryCry...already down thinkin of next week without ccbmCryCry...n if u also stop writin,i'll break down!!!!
pls dii continue soon...luv uHug!!!

OMV dont break down sweetie, i will continue it dont worry, i just needed to see if people would continue coming here to read it and it looks like they will so i should be ok to keep writing it as long as i'm not too depressed myself...

Thanks for always reading and loving the story - i cant believe u read them thru ur exam time too, hope u were able to focus!!

Will update mid week-ish, love you tooHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfanwarg

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
wow asma thnx for 3 chaps Hug
luvly update..
continue plz

anjaani07

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
thanks asma for these 3 new chapters..waiting for viren to confess his love..waiting for the next update

anjaani07

Go to top