Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 5)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Chapter 4

Viren shook his head dripping water everywhere and spluttered as he tried to say 'Nivi I'm..' but Nivi wasn't interested. She didn't know who this guy was but if he at least looked sorry she would have been fine with it but he was still laughing and for some reason that made her angrier than ever. She didn't know why he was getting to her so much, she only ever lost her temper like that with Yash and that was only because he knew her so well. She'd never even yelled at a total stranger before let alone thrown water in his face!

She decided she'd had enough of this madness and turned to leave when she felt the guy grab her arm and say 'Wait! Look I'm really sorry!' Nivi pulled her arm, trying to get it free without turning around fully. 'Please listen, look I'm me, sorry I mean I'm Viren!' he burst out the last part and Nivi stopped trying to pull her arm away and turned around to look at him.

'Viren...Viren... Sood?!' Nivi watched him closely as she asked. He smiled and nodded and she tilted her head a little and suddenly it all clicked into place and now she could see the resemblance. She could see the same cheekiness in his smile and his eyes tilted the same way and he still had a thick shock of hair except now it wasn't always in his eyes like when they were kids.

He had let go of her arm and was waiting for her to reply and she suddenly felt awkward so to cover it up she folded her arms and said 'Are you sure you're Viren?! I remember he was much less annoying...!' with a raised eyebrow. Viren started laughing and said, 'Well you're still the same; abhi bhi meri har baat pe gussa aa jata hai!' He shook his head and said 'You never used to get so angry at anyone else.' Some of her hair had come to the front and he reached out and pulled a thick strand sharply and said 'Ab kuch yakeen aaya?!'

Viren watched as Nivi jerked her hair out of his hand and rubbed her head saying 'Oww Viren!' just like when they were kids. She suddenly laughed and he saw her whole face change as she did; her eyes sparkled with a cheeky glint and her whole face lit up. She was still laughing as she said 'Hmm, so first you ran me over and then you pull my hair...who else could it be?!' She rolled her eyes and he shook his head and sighed saying in a disappointed voice, 'I didn't RUN you over...but I still can!!' When she narrowed her eyes at him he held his hands up in apology and then held out one hand saying 'Hi I'm Viren Sood, sorry I almost ran you over!'

Nivi seemed to think about it for a second and Viren suddenly realized he was holding his breath. After a few long seconds, she smiled a little shyly and took his hand saying 'I'm Nivedita Sharma, sorry I threw water all over you!' and Viren didn't know why but he felt so relieved. He smiled as he thought that maybe this time the decision of whether to stay in Shimla would be easy.

Nivi shook Viren's hand and watched as a big smile grew on his face and she couldn't help herself from smiling back. She suddenly wanted to ask him so many things, like where he'd been all these years and how long he was back for but as she opened her mouth she heard someone call out his name from the Sood house. Viren turned his head a little and said 'That's probably Maa...' He turned back to her and asked quickly, 'We'll catch up soon?' in a hopeful voice and Nivi felt herself nodding. He smiled again and even in the fading light she could see his eyes shining. He reached out and pulled her hair, lightly this time, before saying 'OK bye Moti!' with a wink and then running away before she could respond! Nivi laughed as he left, thinking Viren hadn't changed much.

As she turned to go back into the house, she saw something in the grass, glinting in the evening light and she bent down to pick up Viren's flute. She looked at it curiously for a few seconds and thought maybe he had changed after all... She decided to hold on to the flute till she saw him next and felt an odd flutter of excitement and something else in her tummy at the thought of getting to know this new Viren. 

Edited by anjaani07 - 30 July 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravavaponnu8889neharocks007GSPriyamitra10JasNehaFanFaj10shubabegumprajeesalekh1nutsash_nivrenminu2011Xlovesukrazzy4ArHimaher-luv-nivitashu20penguin143daffodils06sururvids08aysha1989sandy_nivrenHonkytonkJasleenlamsNikita99karthik80suman4evrdyhardfan-Atiya-Butifuleyesbhavnah-aamina-Nazzz16edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82wadi..dollAlphabet26Anisha_91ashred12anjubaladiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..mitzi11-Preetz-..Lujain..moniluvskinshuk

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Omg Asma just came on to check if you updated your new chapters... My timing is great. Love this Nivi and Viren... They so cute. I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous really your FF LOL. Its a great feeling. Thanks doll.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrFrozenRainanjaani07..Lujain..

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hai meri asmu... *hugs*
awesome chapters.. waiting impatiently for more...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrvids08FrozenRainanjaani07..Lujain..

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Just read chapter 4 now... So sweet. They both have this connection. OMG so sweet. Love them. Thanks jaan u made my weekend. Will eagerly wait for your next update. Will it be next weekend?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Lujain..

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
OMV...asma jaan..Hug...wonderful chapters...i just popped here for a few seconds..and wht i got...triple dhamaka..three chapters in a roll...u r a star my sister...love u...thank u so much...!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrdyhardfananjaani07..Lujain..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hey Shamima, Vids, Ashly and all!! Hug

Shamima, thanks so much sweetie, I'm so glad ur enjoying it, im having fun writing it actually!! I'm happy u got ur timing so perfect!

Ashly!! Hi jaaan, how're u?! OMV it's been so long! Thanks for ur earlier comment and again now - i'm happy ur enjoying it and im happy to tell u i'll probably be updating during the week if i get some time cos i have a few more chapters in mind. You're not on the forum much are u these days? I hardly see u and miss ur updates and pleeease how about in return for my ff u give us an AWESOME new nivren VMWink??! Love youHug 

Nadz, dunno if you'll see this but ur comments weren't boring, loved them and love you for bugging me to write an ff LOLLOL Hope u liked the lastest chapters...and i really havnt decided about CC yet...she may be the same, except she doesnt have any special hatred towards our Nivi!Wink

Sana, dont know if you'll see this either but thank youu!!! Im so glad ur enjoying it, u know how much i value ur opinion, let me know if u have any thoughts going forward altho i do have a vague plan! Love you too sis and chat sooon Hug

@everyone else: So sorry for not replying individually but thank you sooo much for the lovely comments and PM's - i was more nervous about writing my own ff but i feel so much better after reading ur comments! Please do let me know if u have any suggestions etcHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 15 May 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1vids08dyhardfan..Lujain..FakeLove

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Asma Jaan Excellent  FF Dear, Love it, So sweet and cute story of our Viren and Nivi, U have made it soo beautifully I just loved reading it,  PLease continue writing would love to read more

Edited by friendforall - 15 May 2011 at 6:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfananjaani07..Lujain..

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Wow my word that was brilliant asma and please continue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfananjaani07..Lujain..

Go to top