Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Asma ...beautiful ...thanks for taking us back to the pre marriage viren and nivi ...enjoying each and every part
@Aahana, thanks hun, wow ur my fan?!๐Ÿ˜ณ Thats sweet of u to say!!

@neetika, thank u sweets, just read ur chapters too n loved them! Yep Nivi hasnt realised yet...will update soon x
Originally posted by lams

Asma ...beautiful ...thanks for taking us back to the pre marriage viren and nivi ...enjoying each and every part

Thanks lamya, glad ur enjoying it! And no need to thank me at all, i love writing about these 2๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love it!! Great job!! You've done great job with Nivren and captured the audience!! I'm hooked, waiting for next update!!

Awww.. Viren reliased he loves her..
Wonderful chapters..
Aweosme
Thanks for the pm
Please continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
i miss ur ff for some times sweeti ... but now i can read it ... sorry for the late replay sweeti ... love the new chapters waw it's really cute scene when verin said that ntdadi tell him that he must take care of nivi ๐Ÿ˜‰... first thing come in niv's mind tea ๐Ÿคฃ she is so cute yarr nivi ... ya verin found he loves nivi ya verin u love her since u born cute verin๐Ÿ˜† ... u r rocking sweeti plz continue soon  Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
Oh soo romantic yet so realistic well done Asma.

nice chapter asma dear

awesome

Wonderful chapters Asma...๐Ÿค—
very good! i loved it! so many emotions he had! wonderful! continue soon