Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 129)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Please continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
*screams screams scream* OMV Diii, you just KILLED me *hyperventilates* Viren SHIRTLESS AND WET OMV I'm going krazzyyy Wacko  Silly *droools* so FREAKING HOT!!!! You've explained it perfectly!!!!! I was dying for one of these scenes *screams* you just killed me!!! i can SO picturise the hotness *drools, faints* Aaahhh there goes my sleeep, now I'm too hyper!! imagining you can guess what Di LOL!!!!! *losing it*  OMV I can't get over how ild taht was, you totally killed me!! aaahh thank you SO much for such a HOT scene!!!! ' you can look at me now, I'm fully clothed and decent' ROFL ROFL Di that was just AWESOME totally hilarious!!! He's so cheeky!!! Loveee him! Ohh and at 'some waters still running down his smooth chest, he wasn't heavily muscled, but he was slim and toned, and kind of perfect' *droools* I was totally losing it picturising that *droools, faints*  aaahhh I love you Di for these awesome chapters! and OMV in the first one when Viren bursts out laughing hearing Nivi punched Sameer, and then he says 'I'll teach you to throw a punch' LOL totally cute!!! Loved it!!!! Awww!!! Thank you SO MUCH Di!!!! those were awesome scenes!! I'm going krazzy after that shirtless part!!! Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming *flying kisses* 

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Anishaaa!!! LMAO i was so waiting for ur reactionWink Hope they helped after our chat earlier LOLZ!

Hmm well i'm glad to hear u enjoyed it and no need to say thanks at all cos I wrote it for us Krazzies n everyone who would love to see Kinshuk/Viren in that scene...Day Dreaming I could so clearly imagine him in it!!!Embarrassed

Thanks for being so sweet and sorry to take away ur sleep but i'm sure you'll have sweet dreamsWink 

Love youuHug

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Awww Di they totally helped!!! I feel so much better now, I can't even describe! Love you Hug and once again Di i just loved it and yes ur right I will u know about what right Wink LOL!!!! Love you too Di Hug
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
beautiful as usual...keep writing asma dear..

anjaani07

deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hi asma di...iam new to this forum.i have been following this forum for past seven months. but never thought of joining it. last week i started reading ur ff and today i have joined this forum just to tell u how good u r. u r too gud... Clap while reading ur ff i felt like i was watching niviren on screen...thanks for making me so happy

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

hi asma di...iam new to this forum.i have been following this forum for past seven months. but never thought of joining it. last week i started reading ur ff and today i have joined this forum just to tell u how good u r. u r too gud... Clap while reading ur ff i felt like i was watching niviren on screen...thanks for making me so happy

Hi deepa, nice to meet u n welcme to the forum!Hug

Wow thats just so cool, im very flatteredEmbarrassed Thanks for enjoying it and for ur sweet words, Im glad u can easily imagine nivren in my ff and im glad i can make u happy with my story!

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey swti I'm so sorry... Been really busy, but finally got to read your chapters now... Omg Viren shirtless... Wooowww, lucky Nivi. Love it when Viren tease Nivi. They so cute... Nivi is so cute, always getting jealous. Not that I blame her:) awesome chapters jaan. Can't wait for the next chapters. Love ya jaan. Take care.

anjaani07

Go to top