Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 127)

virika_15 Senior Member
virika_15
virika_15

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Big smileReally wonderful.M enjoying this journey of nivren a lot.Update soon wid lots of nivren romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ahhh omg omg omg dii were are you seriously you need a 'hug'

oh my Asma dii u just left me drooling over your scene as i imagined every single word.
I only came online to read ur FF and i was righjt to do so how could i wait another moment to read this. if only i stayed on when you posted this scenes.

The first chapter was really cute. sid snoring LMAO . poor viren how cud he sleep. and then about divya calling of the wedding that was just to funny.

And then the second chapter  the chapter i wud die to see in reality. omg dii it wasnt good it wasnt fantastic it was out of this world litterally i have few words to describe it and im actually tryna stop myself from writing an essay on this chapter it was just to good made me forget about everything else as i was just concentrating on this one thing.

Viren shirtless dii you really do wanna kill me with your FF i actually hav never read anything like this before it was tottaly different descriptive and HOT i can just imagine the scene nivis reaction was just understandable seriously im sure she was blown away by his hotness. 

and then the kitchen romance aww i always love it. wow dii ur driving me crazy just simply amazed. and wat makes you more amazing is that your writing is always detailed which makes it so much easier to imagine the whole thing. DII i dont know wat else to say and im sure my comments are faint in front of your fab work.

love you and keep up the awsome work

'mwah'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-anjaani07

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
OMG asma... absolutely fabulous... i jus got carried away with your writing... :) keep rocking...

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
OMV jafrina!! Here u go jaan, im right here n here's ur huggHug

Wow thanks for such a sweet post...I knew you'd like it but im stll kinda speechless!!Embarrassed 

Im so happy that u enjoy my writing so much and its easy for u to imagine what i write, thats the main thing really cos i always worry i wrote too much! 

Aah the shirtless scene...well i had to write one in (at leastWink) for my Krazzies and the rest of u guys (Atiya also requested one ages ago!) OMV can u imagine Kinny in that scene...Day Dreaming Well we can always dream right?!Wink

Anyways, thanks so much and love u toooHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 27 July 2011 at 1:31pm

-Atiya--Jafrina-

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
dii dont worry if u write to much coz ur scenes are always long because there packed full of detail and there always to good
and dii they make people feel better sseriously im home alone at the moment and kinda scared dunno why but re- reading ur scenes which is just taking the lump out of my throat

anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
OMVVV Asma my Sweet Krazyyy Sis Hugsss Jaan . VIREN SHIRTLESS , Thatzz wht u were tellingg abt d last scene Wowww Just 2 hottt yaar . I easilyyy imagined kinshuk in it hehehe . no wonder we r KRAZIES rght ? . Simplyy Awosome yaar , lovedd it . Continuee Soon jaan n Thanxx for d PM

anjaani07-Jafrina-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

OMVVV Asma my Sweet Krazyyy Sis Hugsss Jaan . VIREN SHIRTLESS , Thatzz wht u were tellingg abt d last scene Wowww Just 2 hottt yaar . I easilyyy imagined kinshuk in it hehehe . no wonder we r KRAZIES rght ? . Simplyy Awosome yaar , lovedd it . Continuee Soon jaan n Thanxx for d PM

You're welcome jaan! And yep thats what i was talking about, hot, wet, shirtless VirenWink...aah Kinshuk wud have killed us in that scene but at least we could imagine itDay Dreaming

-Jafrina-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

dii dont worry if u write to much coz ur scenes are always long because there packed full of detail and there always to good
and dii they make people feel better sseriously im home alone at the moment and kinda scared dunno why but re- reading ur scenes which is just taking the lump out of my throat

Aww im glad they're helping sweetie, dont feel scared, Viren hai naa?!Wink

I sent u a PM tooHug

-Jafrina-

Go to top