Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 125)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Aamina, thanks sweetie, glad i can still surprise uWink

Im glad u liked it, i wrote so much, it was like i couldnt stop LOL! Aaah Viren shirtless...Day Dreaming Had to happen at least once right?Embarrassed 

Im glad u enjoyed it n thanks for always reading and commenting, makes me feel like im not writing total rubbish!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHi-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

<font color="#330066">Hey Aamina, thanks sweetie, glad i can still surprise uWink</font>
</div>
<div></strong>

<font color="#330066">Im glad u liked it, i wrote so much, it was like i couldnt stop LOL! Aaah Viren shirtless...Day DreamingHad to happen at least once right?Embarrassed</font>

<strong><font color="#330066">Im glad u enjoyed it n thanks for always reading and commenting, makes me feel like im not writing total rubbish!!Hug</font>

Aww I love it soo much it makes my day does your ff. Well night!!! Lol don't think I'm making sense as I just can't stop laughing, aw just love the way you write. I don't think you need me to tell you but you're an awesome writer. Mwah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

ccbm_lover Groupbie
ccbm_lover
ccbm_lover

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
WOW awesomeee chaptersClap loved and enjoyed them to the core. I could totally imagine viren and nivi in the scenes you have written.Couldnt wait for next chapters
Archana

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccbm_lover

WOW awesomeee chaptersClap loved and enjoyed them to the core. I could totally imagine viren and nivi in the scenes you have written.Couldnt wait for next chapters
Archana

Thank you ArchanaEmbarrassed I've read ur other comments too, thanks for ur sweet words, really appreciate it!

Im glad u can imagine them in the scenes too cos i always worry! Thanks againHug
-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
first asma let me give u a hug Hug!!omg dat was heck of chapters...u hav left me speechless!!! i luv nivren phone calls n wat shuld i tell abt da second chapter...its just one hot chapter (i literally hav no other word ) i got my shirtless scene n u explained it soo well ...heheehe i was actually thinking abt kinshuk n drooling...i was blushing over dese lines : 
"some water was still running down his smooth chest; he wasn't heavily muscled but he was slim and toned and kind of perfect"
it was fantastically hot!!i m literally drooling over dis line Blushing
n dese lines just cracked me up
"she'd acted like such an idiot, so he was shirtless, she was an adult; it wasn't that big a deal" ROFL
"You can look at me you know, I'm fully clothed and decent!"ROFL

u r really an awesum writer gal !! luv ya Hug
i m curiously waiting for ur next update Wink
i m going to read da chapters again Wink

Edited by kinha123 - 26 July 2011 at 5:22pm

anjaani07

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Simply loved both chapters Asma quiet romanticyet so much fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99anjaani07

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Asma for the lovely surprise. Lekin meri neend to gayi Wink I dont know how am I going to get rid of shirtless, bheega bheega Viren image...sigh Day Dreaming

anjaani07

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! wow!!! wow!!!...it was so beautiful and romantic Asma..

Viren shirtless and water dripping from his hair and Nivi all stunned looking at him...Day Dreaming Actually not only Nivi everyone would be in Nivi's position if we get to see Viren like this..

Loved their conversation in the nite..it was too cute..and Sid snoring and Nivi and Viren are thinking of poor Di..

These chapters were perfect to start the day dear..

Go to top