Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 122)

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Okay that was just sooo romantic the way she did his dressing, and how romantic is Viren not  wasting any moment to get close to her. the hug was sooo cute. i want it to be me instead of NivI. :(

Awwsome chapters as usual and really can't wait for their Friday! A weekend at the farmhouse.please please update soon.x 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Okay that was just sooo romantic the way she did his dressing, and how romantic is Viren not  wasting any moment to get close to her. the hug was sooo cute. i want it to be me instead of NivI. :(

Awwsome chapters as usual and really can't wait for their Friday! A weekend at the farmhouse.please please update soon.x 

Aww thanks Aamina, ur sweetEmbarrassed Really wasnt sure if they even made sense, i wrote them in parts over the weekend so was hard to keep the flow going. Happy u enjoyed them, thank u for commenting tooHug

PS: i think we all wish we were Nivi LOLZWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHi-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by aamina1010

Aww thanks Aamina, ur sweetEmbarrassed Really wasnt sure if they even made sense, i wrote them in parts over the weekend so was hard to keep the flow going. Happy u enjoyed them, thank u for commenting tooHug

PS: i think we all wish we were Nivi LOLZWink
NO it was really good especially the last chapter.loved it.x

anjaani07

jananishan Groupbie
jananishan
jananishan

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Wowww really lovely chapters...really thinking about what nivi missed ..eagerly waiting for that scene:):)

anjaani07

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
So what did she loose Asmaji cant wait u r too bad man, now u know u have to ud soon. So many things going on Omg.

anjaani07

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Asma jaan awesome chapters as usual... Loved each and every part. It was so sweet how they both were concern for each other... Loved how they both were taking care of each other:):):) as for the last chapter, it was so romantic, loved how Nivi reacted to Viren's touch. They simply too adorable... Omg the trip is coming up... Like Nivi I'm also wondering what Viren will get up to when they alone lol. Our hero is very naughty especially when his alone with his beloved:):):) truly can't wait for the next chapter... Please continue soon jaan. Thanks for these great chapters. Love ya.

anjaani07

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Cute childhood memories, loved devar/bhabhi chemistry is just too good. The cutest thing of all was "theWhole time". I just cant wait till next update. I got lots of expectations ;)

anjaani07

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Asma..lovely chapters dear..waiting for the Nivren weekend with the family in the farmhouse..Never ever Viren can behave and we dont want him to Wink

anjaani07

Go to top