Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 119)

virika_15 Senior Member
virika_15
virika_15

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Truly wonderful.Loved viren's anger and care for nivi.Hope in anger sameer to tells the family abt nivren.LOL a new twist.Anyways waiting for the picnic and nivren's romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Ashma di, again an amazing chapter from you... Iam also scared when sameer try to harm nivi,,, u made me a crazy fan of your FF di,,, i like when viren said he is still alive,,and the anger in his eyes... This is the true love,, well written di... Now waiting for your next update...   Hug

anjaani07

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Asma u were scared for these EPIC FANTASTIC N MARVELOUS chapters they were so emotional so ful of love so full everything Asma u r just the best at grabbing my attention love u n love it wen u show viren's anger :D

anjaani07

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
k here i start
omg omg omg omg!!!! da chapters were mindblowing ...i m srsly speechless !!!! da way u described viren's anger...i was getting scared LOL !! i hate dis sameer yaar ..hw dare he touch nivi she is just viren's property only viren can touch her LOL !!! da way nivi ran n fell into someone n dat someone was viren put his arms around her..omg just fantastic Day Dreaming !!! n oour hottie understood everything n started beating dat idiot sameer ...i could actually feel his anger !! nd bechaara sid uss sameer ko acchhe se janta tak nahi haaahaaa dost bana liya LOL !!
k i will stop here (if i would hav got a chance i would hav written soo much..bt i m stoping here)
thnx asma for such wonderful chapters..i enjoyed it thoroughly !!
u r srsly one awesum writer !! luv ya n *hugs* Hug

anjaani07

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Wow Asma action filled chapters u know how to tell a story. What will happen next very curious. Pls ud soon dear can't wait.

anjaani07

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ok now its high time viren needs to propose to nivi ...:)

anjaani07

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

cant wait to read next part... :)

anjaani07

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG DIII I AM ACTUALLY HYPERVENTILATING. That was so freakin awsome i loved it sooo much. DII just shut me up if go on and on but seriosly how can i stop myself from writing and essay of such awsome chapters. Dii just when i thought it wouldnt get any better coz ur last scene was awsome u just hit me really u left me so amazed.Diii i know ur a fab writer but know i  just dont have words to describe ur work it is more than amazing ab or fantastic its just out of this world. I dont know how u do it but trust me you left me so out of order. i know i kinda sound crazy but trust me the week i had lol it adds up but then ur chapters just made me even more crazy (Dii i hope im not scaring you with my craziness)

i know ive already said this before but i just love the fact that yo use the texting method to show their emotions even though its described in words it makes you feel all the emotion. you started the chapter of really sweet with nivi missing viren and all that i just loved it. and then u started to build it up and thats when i lost it it was so amazing wow u raised the tension and fear i knew viren wqas gonna cum and save her but it still was suprising the way he made his entry just on the right time in the right place n everything. Ur writing is so descriptive and thats why i love it u can imagine the scenery as i read all the description. its just tatally fantastic. And you even describe his clothing aww ur just too good.

OMG DII Viren fighting wow i almost fainted i can imagine him in action one of the things i love about him. and diinivi wanting the crack to be  Sameer's nose rather than Viren's hand lol that was just unexpectidly funny. and viren is just too good with the kicking and the way he just frowns and sayd hes still alive aww i just love him. and poor sid viren gave him a scold..

dii i better stop before i writ n essay but just wanna end of the post bii saying how much i loved it and how much i love you. DII where are you i need to give you a hug u better run away before i squeeze you i wudnt want you to get hurt lol but here sum kisses ****  'luv ya mwah'

anjaani07

Go to top