Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 11)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Wow asma di...awesome ff!! U r truely talented...seems more lyk a pro!!
I was preparin 4 ma xam yest so was not able 2 read it... I felt so relaxed aftr readin ur ff!!
Incase if u dont remember me...i'm reshma...v hav chatd only once!!

Hey Reshma!! Yep i remember u sweetieSmile Thanks for enjoying it, i dont know about pro but i do enjoy writing about nivren, it's funWink Glad it relaxed u and good luck for ur exams sweetie xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warg

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma, read your FF. It is great. I am so glad you have started to write this. We need it. I loved the way you gave the introduction. Keep it u. I am enjoying it and liking the way you are building the story..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hey Asma, read your FF. It is great. I am so glad you have started to write this. We need it. I loved the way you gave the introduction. Keep it u. I am enjoying it and liking the way you are building the story..

Thank u Anju!! Will continue later this week if i get time, hope u keep enjoying it! And thankx for earlier tooHug

anjubala

maher-luv-nivi Senior Member
maher-luv-nivi
maher-luv-nivi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

fab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really great contiuo soon

anjaani07

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
read in one
what excellent updates
my dear
love it core
nivren intro super
update soonnn

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hi Asma Hug im so happy that you have started writing an FF...i just love the way the story is going so far...you are such a talented writer...i can totally tell that your FF is going to be one of the best...eagerly waiting for your next updateBig smile...love ya
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Viren ran into the house with Nivi's laugh still ringing in his ears and saw that it was his mum who'd called him. 'Kaha tha tu?!' Viren sighed at his mum's overly anxious expression, 'Maa, main bahar swimming karne chala gaya tha...' he smiled as he remembered the drenching he'd gotten. Chanchal didn't laugh at the joke, she gave him a stern expression and hugged him saying she'd been worried, he'd only just come home after so long, she'd barely seen him all day...Viren stopped listening and just smiled as she let it all out in a worried rush.

After a few minutes he heard her mention something about a pooja tomorrow evening and he quickly tried to think of a way out of it. Before he could say anything though, Chanchal said 'Sab log waha honge Viren, aur tera koi bahana nahi chalega!' Viren made a face and said 'Teek hai Maa...lekin ab main jaoo?!' He left the hall quickly and went to his room thinking he loved his mum but she was always so bothered by what 'people' would think and it drove him mad.

Later as he was getting ready for bed, Viren suddenly remembered his flute. He thought back to where he'd had it last and decided he must have left it on the roof because he didn't remember it being in his hands when he was with Nivi. As he thought about Nivi Viren smiled automatically, remembering the way her eyes flashed with anger and the look of happy surprise on her face when she realised who he was. He was glad she remembered him, he didn't have many friends in Shimla and even though they'd only met again today he still considered her as one. The four of them had been close as kids, even though Nivi was a year or so younger than him and Divya and few more years younger than Siddarth.

As Viren got into bed, he tried to compare the Nivi he'd met today to the one he'd known. She'd always been so full of energy and used to want to join in with them even though she was younger; he'd always loved teasing her and she used to believe anything he told her so he would make up crazy stories and watch as her eyes got bigger and bigger in amazement. Today it had been just as much fun to annoy her as always but he found himself wanting to know more about who she was now; what made her smile, what made her laugh and what made her sad...and what she'd been doing all these years they hadn't been in touch. Viren closed his eyes and sleepily decided he would find all these things out about her and more. He remembered feeling the need to come home he was happy he'd listened to it as he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

In the Sharma house, Nivi put away the last of the dishes she'd just dried and went to her room, trying to make as less noise as possible since everyone was asleep. She started to get ready for bed when her eyes fell on the flute she'd left on her dresser. She picked it up and sat down on the bed and looked it over thinking it was beautiful and wondering if she'd get to hear Viren play it; she didn't know how long he was here for. The thought made her sad for some reason and she hoped they didn't lose touch again if and when he did leave.

Nivi hadn't thought about Viren for years; they'd all been so young and her the youngest so she was surprised to find she still had clear memories of their childhood even though she hadn't thought of them till now. They'd all been friends but although Nivi would never have admitted it then (and even more so now!) she'd always felt closer to Viren than Sid. He'd teased her the most out of anyone but he'd made her laugh and also cheered her up when she'd felt sad about her mum. She laughed quietly as she suddenly remembered a little Viren telling her she could have his mum if she wanted. She remembered him trying to teach her how to climb a tree and then shouting at her when she fell but then putting a plaster on her knee while she cried.

She shook her head clear of the memories as she put Viren's flute on the bedside table and got into bed thinking what a crazy day it had been. She was happy Viren had come home and it felt like they were still friends but she still had that odd feeling she'd had when she'd woken up in the morning, like everything was about to change. As she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, she realised that she no longer felt so anxious about it. 

Edited by anjaani07 - 30 July 2011 at 4:50pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravavaponnu8889Ashee94shubabegumprajeesalekh1nutsminu2011Xlovesutashu20sururkarthik80suman4evrvids08HonkytonklamsJasleenNikita99-Atiya-Nazzz16-aamina-Alphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargwadi..dollAnisha_91ashred12-Preetz-..Sakeena..mitzi11FakeLoveLifeOfTheParty

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Chapter 6

The next morning Nivi opened the front door to find Viren leaning against wall by the door with his arms folded and a smile on his face. She was surprised to see him but before she could speak, he gave her a cheeky grin and said, 'Hi Moti, can you come out to play today?!' Although Nivi knew she should be annoyed, she couldn't help but laugh at the words which brought back memories of sunny, carefree days. After a few seconds, she narrowed her eyes at him and said sweetly, 'Nahi Viren...Dadi warned me not to play with the naughty boy from next door...' Viren frowned but Nivi could still see a cheeky look in his eyes, 'That's really bad of you Nivi...Siddarth ke baare mein aisi baat?! Bechara yahaan hai bhi nahi!' He smirked as if he'd won a point but Nivi just laughed and said 'You know it wasn't Sid she was warning me about Viren!'

Viren by now had totally forgotten what he'd come for and he rolled his eyes at the complete unfairness of that comment saying 'I wasn't THAT bad! You -' before he could finish his sentence he heard someone saying 'Kaun hai Nivi?' and Viren turned a little to see Dadi coming up behind Nivi with a worried look on her face. She looked older and more tired than he remembered her but she was still the same Dadi with the same twinkling eyes behind her glasses. When she saw him, the worried look vanished and a big smile grew on her face, 'Tu Viren hai naa?! Vadana ne bataya tha ke tu ghar waapas aa raha hai!' Viren nodded with a smile and she came forward and touched his cheek lightly saying, 'Kitna bara ho gaya hai...chal andar, Nivi ne kal gajar ka halwa banaya tha' with a knowing smile on her face. Viren laughed and said 'Dadi!' happily, before touching her feet quickly and then hugging her.

He couldn't believe she still remembered his favourite halwa, 'Aap ko abhi bhi woh sab yaad hai Dadi?!' he asked as she took his arm and walked him into the house. 'Kaise bhool jaa thi main?!' She patted his arm, 'Tu toh mera accha baccha tha...aur roz aa jata tha halwa kaane!' They both laughed as they walked into the living area and Viren looked back for a second to give Nivi a smug smirk. He laughed again as Nivi made a face and went into the kitchen shaking her head and muttering something under her breath.

Viren sat down next to Dadi and looked around as she asked him if he was staying in Shimla for good this time. He told her he hadn't thought about it but had no immediate plans to leave either. It was strange how at home he felt this time, almost like he'd never been away. Normally it took him a couple of days to settle in and then it was time to go but this time felt different. Dadi was just telling him that Yash was at college when a girl rushed in saying 'Dadi, Nivi kaha hai? Apna phone kyu nahi uta thi?!'

The girl was a little taller than Nivi and was pretty with dark brown shoulder length hair. She was looking annoyed as she walked in but smiled when she saw Viren. She walked straight over to him and held out a hand, 'Hey, Viren right?! I'm Divya.' Viren stood up and shook her hand saying, 'Haan...lekin?' thinking how did everyone in this house know who he was? Divya must have read his face because she laughed and said 'Nivi told me she...errm bumped into you a couple of times yesterday...' and Viren knew she knew about the bike incident as well as everything else. She laughed again at his expression and took her hand back. As Viren sat back down he thought he heard her mutter 'She missed a few things out though...' under her breath but when he looked up, she was smiling innocently.

Divya  asked how he was liking being back in Shimla and he said he hadn't been out much but was enjoying himself meeting everyone again. She seemed to be the same, friendly Divya he remembered although he had less vivid memories of her as she'd always been with Siddarth. They spoke a little about what they'd studied at Uni and Divya said Nivi had studied Art and Design. She was just telling him about an awful interview Nivi had been to the day before when he looked up to see Nivi come into the room with a tray.

Edited by anjaani07 - 21 May 2011 at 6:46am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravavaponnu8889Ashee94vishdeeprajushubabegumprajeesalekh1krazzy4ArHitashu20minu2011XlovesuHonkytonkvids08sururkarthik80suman4evrNikita99lamsJasleen-aamina-Nazzz16-Atiya-edwardcullen19FrozenRainroops82ashred12wadi..dollAlphabet26Anisha_91anjubala-Preetz-..Sakeena..mitzi11FakeLoveLifeOfTheParty

Go to top