Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjaani07

</div>
<div>

<font color="#330066">Yeah, they were just standing in a group with other lads n the car came at them on the kerb. Aparently they're treating it as murder and have someone in custody.</font>

You know it's so sad that all this is happening in Ramadan. I feel so bad for the family. It must be awful for you to live where such criminal activities are taking place.
I just hope it all ends soon. X
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
asma dii just got a chance to read the last chapter u updated and it was sooo freakin awsum.
viren proposed wid a bracelet omv our virens style 
Edited by Jafrina_luvs_KM - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 67

'Yep you guys can set up right there.' Viren pointed to an area to the side of the stairs where they'd left space for the DJ and band to set up. It was almost a week after their stay at the farmhouse and it was Sid and Divya's sangeet night but the guests were yet to arrive, Viren gave a final once over to the lights and flowers and all the decorations in the main hall; everything was perfect and it was all going smoothly, there were other parties planned but there wasn't really long left till the mehndi and wedding. 

He looked down at his phone and wondered where Nivi was; he'd sent her a text earlier but she hadn't replied, he hadn't seen her since last week and hadn't actually spoken to her in a few days and was missing her. He smiled as he remembered how she'd tried to avoid him during their last day at the farmhouse in case he'd tried to get the kiss she still owed him. He hadn't let her avoid him but then he hadn't tried anything either; maybe Nivi didn't know it but he could be patient and wait when he wanted to... his phone beeped and he opened the message quickly.

'Sorry missed your text, forgot my phone at home. Everything ok? Tum tayyar ho na?' Viren looked down at his old grey hoodie and black jeans and shrugged as he replied, she couldn't see him... 'Yep I'm all ready, you'd be speechless! Are you ready Moti? Aaj toh naachna parega; none of your usual excuses!' He laughed as he read Nivi's reply, 'You've told me enough times Viren, kaise bhool sakti hoon?!' He rolled his eyes, he'd said it once before, she just loved to exaggerate! He was about to reply when another message came through from Nivi, 'See you soon Viren... I love you.' Viren blinked at the last part in surprise but was unable to stop his smile as he read it. It wasn't like she never said she loved him, and maybe he was imagining it but it seemed like Nivi wasn't herself lately.

Viren was still thinking about Nivi as he walked up the stairs when he almost bumped into his mum who was rushing down looking a little crazed. She stopped when she saw him and almost shrieked, 'Viren!! Yeh kya hai?! Hai bagwaan, yeh ladka bhi... log aate hi honge aur tu ab tak tayyar nahi hai?' Chanchal tugged on his hoodie and then started flattening his hair like she used to when he was 10 and Viren had to run up a few stairs to get away from her. 'Maaa! Kya kar rahi ho?! I'm going...' He held up his hands and then hurried away from her shaking his head as he went to his room; weddings made people crazy! He wondered if maybe that was what was making Nivi act differently too as he went to take a shower and get changed.

'Wow Divya, you look beautiful!' Divya laughed as Viren sat down next to her. 'Thanks Viren... but why do you sound so surprised?!' She was wearing a shimmering pale blue lehnga and was sitting on a slightly raised area of the main hall and although Sid hadn't joined her yet, there were already people milling around them waiting for the sangeet to start. Viren shook his head, 'Umm I didn't mean it like that...' Divya laughed again and cut him off, 'It's ok Viren, I was just joking!' He looked a little relieved and Divya smiled, 'Vaise tum bhi itne bhure nahi lag rahe...did you know you and Nivi match?!'

Viren blinked at Divya's words as he looked around impatiently, 'Really?! Kaha hai Moti? I haven't even seen her yet!' He sighed and looked down at his lightly embroidered navy blue kurta; that meant Nivi was wearing navy blue too...his eyes searched for her again, looking for any hints of navy amongst the guests. 'Yahi kahi hogi, she came a little after me. Have you spoken to her since yesterday?' Viren was distracted from his looking by Divya's question. He told her he hadn't spoken to Nivi in a couple of days and Divya frowned, 'Ok'

Something didn't seem right but when Viren asked what was wrong, Divya just shook her head, 'Nothing... I don't know; I saw Nivi yesterday and she seemed upset but wouldn't talk to me about it. But today she seemed ok...mujhe laga tum dono mein phir se koi jagra ho gaya?' Viren frowned and shook his head, 'Nahi toh...' things were fine between them. He remembered thinking Nivi wasn't herself and hoped everything was ok. He was just about to stand up to go find her when he looked up and saw her walking towards him on Sid's arm and all other thoughts flew out of his head.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 68

Nivi was dressed in a midnight blue lehnga which was simple but beautiful as it swirled around her; both her arms we're full of blue and bronze coloured bangles which matched the rest of her jewellery and the lehnga perfectly. Her hair was open just like any other day but as she came towards him Viren saw there were some sort of tiny bronze stones scattered through it that glittered as she walked. Viren was still staring wide-eyed and although he felt Divya elbow him he couldn't seem to move as they both stopped in front of them and Nivi looked at him a little shyly.    

'Uh Viren? I think you're in my seat...' Nivi felt herself blush as Viren carried on staring, completely ignoring Sid's words. He was wearing a navy blue kurta and he looked so good she couldn't help staring either. She'd missed him this past week and now more than ever she wanted to just hide in his arms but everything was getting so complicated, she didn't know what the right thing to do was anymore...she needed to talk to him but at the same time she had to choose her words carefully because she didn't want to hurt him.

All these thoughts ran through her mind as she looked into Viren's eyes and she blinked after a few seconds realising that long moments had passed with her and Viren just looking at each other and Viren seemed to realise it too because he gave a start and looked away before standing up and making way for Sid. He looked at Sid, wondering if he'd noticed anything but then saw that there was no need to worry; Sid was too busy staring at Divya! 'Uh hello... Siddarth? You can sit down now!' Viren poked Sid in the shoulder and he jumped a little, 'Aur haan, it's rude to stare, bhabhi kya sochengi?!'

Sid went a little red and he glared at Viren as he took his seat but before either of them could speak they heard Vandana telling Viren to stop teasing him from a few feet away; most members of their families had also joined them and they were all fussing around the couple when Viren looked up to see Nivi watching them with a sad smile on her face. She met his eyes and Viren gestured with his head, asking what was wrong. Nivi shook her head and smiled at him but Viren could see she was still troubled; he decided it was time to put a real smile on her face so he looked around and asked loudly, 'Arre yeh sangeet hai ke nahi? Koi music toh bajao!'

The families laughed as the music came on and Viren grabbed Nivi's hand, 'Chal Moti, let's show them how it's done!!' Nivi tried to protest but Viren pulled her out onto the dance floor to the encouragement of Sid and Divya and she couldn't help but laugh at the way his eyes lit up in ecxitement. She heard familiar music from the song 'Ainvayi ainvayi' come on and as Viren gathered up some guys and started dancing, she smiled and joined him. deciding there was no harm in forgetting about her problems for now and enjoying herself.

'Ok Viren, I need a minute!' Nivi sat down and tried to catch her breath as Viren threw himself into a chair next to her, still looking fresh and full of energy, 'Tired already? We've still got so many songs to go!' Nivi smiled and shook her head at his enthusiasm, they'd been dancing almost non-stop since the first song and it was getting late but Viren looked like he could go on all night!

As they watched everyone else still enjoying themselves, Nivi felt her smile slip away and worry creep back into her heart. She knew she'd have to speak to Viren soon but he'd made her forget all about it with his smile and his laughter and he was having so much fun that she didn't want to ruin it...maybe it could wait till tomorrow? She sighed and rubbed her eyes, knowing she couldn't put it off much longer. 'What's wrong Nivi?' Nivi blinked as she looked up and realised Viren had been watching her closely this whole time.

'Umm kuch nahi, just tired..' Viren frowned as Nivi avoided his eyes and looked around. He remembered what Divya had said earlier about her being upset the day before; she hadn't said anything but he knew whatever it was had been bothering her all evening even though she'd been trying to hide it with a smile. 'You might as well tell me Moti, you know I'll get it out of you eventually!' He smiled and tried to keep his voice light even though he was beginning to feel a flutter of real worry.

Nivi sighed and shook her head, 'Not right now Viren, can't we just enjoy this evening at least...?' Now Viren was sure something was really wrong; Nivi sounded a little shaky and her eyes looked sad. Viren stood up and looked around; there were less people than there had been earlier but everyone was still busy dancing and laughing. He pulled Nivi to her feet, 'Come on, let's go somewhere quiet…' Nivi tried to pull away but Viren gave her a look and she sighed and went with him feeling worried at how things might turn out.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Chapter 69

'Kya hua Nivi? You know you can tell me anything right?' Nivi hadn't wanted to say the words out loud to start with and now she felt even worse as Viren took her hand and she saw the concern in his eyes.  He'd brought her to the roof again and she looked around, remembering the last time they'd been here; it was another clear night and she wished things were as easy as they'd seemed then. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and told him how Dadi had told her yesterday morning that they'd had a really good marriage proposal for her and wanted to know how Nivi felt about it.

Viren frowned a little but he took her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, 'Ok... toh phir tumne kya kaha?' Nivi sighed and closed her eyes again; she'd told Dadi she wasn't sure about marriage right now because she wanted to focus on her work and on helping Keshav with the house and with Yash's college. It wasn't a total lie because she did want to help with those things but she'd felt bad hiding something so important from Dadi.

Viren pulled Nivi into his arms as she spoke and rested his head on her shoulder; he knew it upset her to lie to Dadi and he felt bad too but he also felt relieved she'd said no, 'It won't be for much longer Nivi, just till the wedding is over.' He felt Nivi hug him back tightly before she pulled away and shook her head and Viren saw there were tears in her eyes, 'That's not it Viren, that might not even be an option anymore...'

Viren felt his heart sink as Nivi told him in a shaky voice how Keshav had spoken to her later and had told her the proposal was from some important business partner and it would look badly on him if they didn't even meet with the family; she'd felt so guilty as he'd explained how close he was to another promotion and that he couldn't afford to make any mistakes.

'But that's not fair on you Nivi!' Viren shook his head angrily; he couldn't believe her father was pressuring her, knowing she would feel guilty and agree to meet them even though she didn't want to. Suddenly his eyes widened as he realised what Nivi was trying to tell him, 'Wait, what did you say?!' Nivi didn't need to reply, Viren saw it in her eyes and in the tears on her cheeks. 'But Nivi...' His voice faded away and he didn't know what to say; it felt like in just a few minutes his whole world had turned upside down and now he almost couldn't breathe at the thought of losing Nivi.

'I couldn't say no Viren...and I only have to meet them, maybe they won't even like me...' Nivi's shaky voice trailed off as Viren looked at her in disbelief and she felt the hopelessness and confusion she'd been feeling since yesterday take over again. She realised she was crying and she half-heartedly wiped some tears but there was no point because they were quickly replaced by more, 'I don't know what to do Viren... I don't know what's right...'

Viren took a deep breath and shook his head, trying to push away the panic as he stepped closer to her, putting his hands on her shoulders. He wiped her cheeks softly and tried to keep his voice steady, 'I'm sorry you had to go through that Nivi and you should have told me earlier but meeting with them will just make things harder, you know that right?' Nivi looked confused and Viren explained that if her father was already pressuring her now and she couldn't say no then what would they do later if he was happy with the match.

Nivi stepped away from Viren and turned to look out at the beautiful moonlit view without seeing any of it. She considered Viren's words and realised he was right. Everything had happened too fast for her to have told him but now that she had, it was clear; if she went ahead and gave her father false hope now then how could she crush those hopes later? 'I didn't think about it like that...I have to do something before its too late...' she just didn't know if she could; said the last part almost to herself and as she turned back to him she looked up in surprise when Viren held out his hand, 'We can do something about it right now Nivi, everyone's already downstairs...'

Nivi's eyes widened as she realised what Viren meant and without thinking she automatically shook her head and stepped back as she imagined Keshav's reaction if they went and announced their news right now. 'No Viren I can't, Papa...' She saw the hurt flash across Viren's face the instant said no and felt his pain in her own  heart. The last thing she'd wanted to do was hurt him and now she had. She moved towards him but before she could explain he stepped back and shook his head, 'I don't understand Nivi, you can't have it both ways!'

'Viren,,,' Nivi tried to say that she just didn't want to rush into anything without thinking it through but Viren didn't let her finish, 'If we wait and do nothing, more people will just get hurt... including both our families! Either we see this through together and tell them soon or...' Viren's voice broke and he swallowed, 'Or you...' he turned away shaking his head, he couldn't even say it; the thought that Nivi might not choose him was too unbearable but it seemed as though Nivi didn't want to make a decision when they both knew that she had to and soon. 

He felt Nivi's hand on his shoulder and tried to still his speeding heartbeat, 'I'm sorry Viren, I'm just worried about Papa... but we can speak to them all now if that's what you want...' Viren turned to look at her and saw she still looked nervous and uncertain which made up his mind; he took a deep breath, preparing to do something he hoped he didn't live to regret, 'Nahi Nivedita.'

Nivi blinked in surprise at Viren's tone; he didn't sound angry or upset like she would have expected, his voice was quiet and he sounded numb as he turned towards her. He shook his head and Nivi felt her heart twist at the sadness in his eyes, 'No Nivi, don't do it because of me, only do it because you want to...' Nivi felt Viren's words cut into her and she saw pain on his face as he brushed away her tears and spoke softly, 'I love you, but I don't ever want to force you into anything...bas apni dil ke sun na and I'll stand by whatever you decide ok? Just...don't take too long Moti.'

'Viren...' Nivi's voice broke as she tried to speak around her tears and Viren placed his fingers over her mouth, shaking his head again. He took her face in his hands and stared into her eyes, trying and failing not to drown in them. He brushed his lips over her forehead and then kissed her deeply, tasting both of their tears in the bittersweet kiss; he felt Nivi's hands gripping onto the neck of his kurta tightly and after a few long seconds he pulled away a little, covering her hands with his and resting his forehead on hers as he tried to steady his breathing.

'Now you don't owe me anything Nivi...' Viren's whisper was shaky but he somehow managed to move Nivi's hands from his collar and let go of them as he took a step back. Nivi could only stare at him feeling dazed and numb after his words and their kiss; she felt like her heart was breaking and she couldn't believe what was happening as Viren brushed his fingers across her cheek and gave her a long look before she watched him leave, feeling as though he was taking her all of her with him and she was just a shell standing there. 

Viren would never know how he managed to walk away from her right then, even as his heart screamed at him to go back; he hoped he was doing the right thing by leaving the decision up to her but the further away he got from her, the more scared he got at the thought that he might lose her.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Read the very awesome chapters after a long time di, missed your FF to the core...
Now the tough time begins for the lovely couple,, i felt pain of nivi in myself.. I could nt stop imagining kinha in your chapters,, i clearly see them... Hope sameer is not the guy who will come to see nivi... Thanx for your PM and wonderful updates... Please continue soon di...*hugs*
and EID MUBARAK... Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..very very excited too..dont know what will happen next..
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jananishan

Awesome update..very very excited too..dont know what will happen next..

OMV thank u Janani, im glad ur excited, i was worried😳 

Hmm well u'll have to wait n see what happens next😉 Thanks for reading, love ya🤗
meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dup...dup...Still My heart beating fastly... I couldnt spoke any single word... that was... that was a breath taking update... ohhh... someone help me please...

Hi,

i am die hard fan of ur FF. i was waiting for long for this update... u r an awesome writer... thank u so much... for giving us such a wonderful FF.
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asma...🤗
do u remember me...I met u in YT...

dear this z the first time I read ur ff...wowww itz awesome dear...great...just love it...
keep it up ya...👏

and do pm me when u update next time...😃