Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 (Page 104)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

ashma di very romantic and breath taking, at last i got wat to read, Wink,, nivi is right after reading this,iam also not going 2 sleep today... Oh god i left my physics chapter in halfway after recived your PM di, now have to continue... But how??.. Anyway thanx for the PM and fabulous chapter di..    Hug

OMV sweetie, sorry to distract u from ur studies!!Embarrassed

Im  glad u got what u wanted to read thoWink Love you and good luck with ur studiesHug

PS: sweet dreamsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry double post... Can't concentrate after reading your chapters... Lol you to blame.

Edited by dyhardfan - 11 July 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99anjaani07love_never_dies

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
OMGGG... Wow let me catch my breath after these chapter... Yayyy mindblowing chapters, finally got my kiss:):):) what a kiss it was!!!! I'm turning red after reading these chapters... Viren sneaked into her room, just coz he thought she was angry with him...sooo romantic. Gosh if I was Nivi I would never let Viren leave lol *blush blush* love the way you described the passion and intense feeling they both were experiencing... Wow you are the best and always will be. Thanks jaan:):):) mwah I also can't sleep now after reading this chapter! So going to read it again lol. See what u did to me. *blushing*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99anjaani07love_never_dies

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

OMGGG... Wow let me catch my breath after these chapter... Yayyy mindblowing chapters, finally got my kiss:):):) what a kiss it was!!!! I'm turning red after reading these chapters... Viren sneaked into her room, just coz he thought she was angry with him...sooo romantic. Gosh if I was Nivi I would never let Viren leave lol *blush blush* love the way you described the passion and intense feeling they both were experiencing... Wow you are the best and always will be. Thanks jaan:):):) mwah I also can't sleep now after reading this chapter! So going to read it again lol. See what u did to me. *blushing*

Aww shamima, u loved it so much u posted twice?!Wink

I knew u'd be the happiest jaan cos i always say u wished he would just kiss her LOL!! Thanks for the compliments sweetie, im a bit relieved actually!

Actually i agree with u, dont think i'd let Viren leave either if i was her lolEmbarrassed Love you and thanks for the sweet commentsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99love_never_dies

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Asma... Awesome updates.. :) full on romance... mind blowing... :)

anjaani07

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by love_never_dies

ashma di very romantic and breath taking, at last i got wat to read, Wink,, nivi is right after reading this,iam also not going 2 sleep today... Oh god i left my physics chapter in halfway after recived your PM di, now have to continue... But how??.. Anyway thanx for the PM and fabulous chapter di..    Hug

</div>
<div>

<font color="#330066">OMV sweetie, sorry to distract u from ur studies!!Embarrassed</font>

</strong>

<font color="#330066">Im glad u got what u wanted to read thoWinkLove you and good luck with ur studiesHug</font>

<strong><font color="#330066">PS: sweet dreamsWink</font>
oh no don't say sorry di,, it s been a pleasure and treat for me read your chapters,,,well now iam n a mood to read chemistry.. Lolz... Bye di and gud nite have niviren dreams... Big smile

anjaani07

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Asma jaan loved the way you described they yearning for each other... Loved it when Nivi tells Viren I thought you will be good and Viren said I'm trying Nivi... Omg such passion, I loved the kiss he gave her before he went out... Seriously who will sleep after all this????? Lol Love you too jaan. Take care and THANKS again swti for this... Mwah

Nikita99anjaani07

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I'm speechless Asma!!!!
Awww that was so cute and romantic that I'm trying to control my racing heart. Omg I just can't describe how beautiful and pure that kiss was. I'm honestly lost for words. X

Nikita99anjaani07

Go to top