Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

sorry asma for the late reply..have been busy the whole day...got ur pm but clndt read it so thought of reading it before gng to sleep via mobile and now i think i made mistake of doing tht..

hey dont get scared..

well where do i start, the first chapter of sid snoring cracked me..i too was thinking like nivren about divya..poor girl😆 

now the next chapter..well what should i say about this? well im like this after imagining viren shirtless with water dripping on the floor

right now the only thing that comes to my mind is the line which nivi said to herself when viren kissed her of"ab neend kisko ayegi"..well this is my condition..dont think i can sleep after reading that...

dear i think you need to think of putting a warning dont read before going to bed when you post such scenes otherwise its going to be difficuilt to sleep..

well this is for your update Whistling
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww thank u Preetha😳 Thanks for ur sweet comments, glad u enjoyed the chapters so much!

Lol i'm sorry that ur losing sleep (i blame Viren!) but imagine me who writes it...i usually write b4 i go to bed so please spare a thought for me too😉

Thanks again and thanks for always commenting and letting me know what u thought🤗
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww thank u Preetha😳 Thanks for ur sweet comments, glad u enjoyed the chapters so much!

Lol i'm sorry that ur losing sleep (i blame Viren!) but imagine me who writes it...i usually write b4 i go to bed so please spare a thought for me too😉

Thanks again and thanks for always commenting and letting me know what u thought🤗

well ur right its viren to be blamed..its all cause of his hotness😳 

well i was wondering what would have happened to nivi  had he hugged her at that moment😉

thanks for the pm and waiting for the next update..

luvya and hugs to you🤗
anjaani07 thumbnail
Yep Viren is too hot for his own good😉

Hmm i think Nivi would have melted on the spot if he'd hugged her right then...but i doubt she'd let him go either LOL😳

Love u too, wil update soon🤗
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZINGGG
LOOOVED LOVED IT
Please ocnitnueee😛
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*screams screams scream* OMV Diii, you just KILLED me *hyperventilates* Viren SHIRTLESS AND WET OMV I'm going krazzyyy   🤪 *droools* so FREAKING HOT!!!! You've explained it perfectly!!!!! I was dying for one of these scenes *screams* you just killed me!!! i can SO picturise the hotness *drools, faints* Aaahhh there goes my sleeep, now I'm too hyper!! imagining you can guess what Di LOL!!!!! *losing it*  OMV I can't get over how ild taht was, you totally killed me!! aaahh thank you SO much for such a HOT scene!!!! ' you can look at me now, I'm fully clothed and decent' ROFL 🤣 Di that was just AWESOME totally hilarious!!! He's so cheeky!!! Loveee him! Ohh and at 'some waters still running down his smooth chest, he wasn't heavily muscled, but he was slim and toned, and kind of perfect' *droools* I was totally losing it picturising that *droools, faints*  aaahhh I love you Di for these awesome chapters! and OMV in the first one when Viren bursts out laughing hearing Nivi punched Sameer, and then he says 'I'll teach you to throw a punch' LOL totally cute!!! Loved it!!!! Awww!!! Thank you SO MUCH Di!!!! those were awesome scenes!! I'm going krazzy after that shirtless part!!! 😍  😍 *flying kisses* 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anishaaa!!! LMAO i was so waiting for ur reaction😉 Hope they helped after our chat earlier LOLZ!

Hmm well i'm glad to hear u enjoyed it and no need to say thanks at all cos I wrote it for us Krazzies n everyone who would love to see Kinshuk/Viren in that scene...😍 I could so clearly imagine him in it!!!😳

Thanks for being so sweet and sorry to take away ur sleep but i'm sure you'll have sweet dreams😉 

Love youu🤗
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Awww Di they totally helped!!! I feel so much better now, I can't even describe! Love you 🤗 and once again Di i just loved it and yes ur right I will u know about what right 😉 LOL!!!! Love you too Di 🤗
FrozenRain thumbnail
beautiful as usual...keep writing asma dear..
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
hi asma di...iam new to this forum.i have been following this forum for past seven months. but never thought of joining it. last week i started reading ur ff and today i have joined this forum just to tell u how good u r. u r too gud... 👏 while reading ur ff i felt like i was watching niviren on screen...thanks for making me so happy