Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ahhh omg omg omg dii were are you seriously you need a 'hug'

oh my Asma dii u just left me drooling over your scene as i imagined every single word.
I only came online to read ur FF and i was righjt to do so how could i wait another moment to read this. if only i stayed on when you posted this scenes.

The first chapter was really cute. sid snoring LMAO . poor viren how cud he sleep. and then about divya calling of the wedding that was just to funny.

And then the second chapter  the chapter i wud die to see in reality. omg dii it wasnt good it wasnt fantastic it was out of this world litterally i have few words to describe it and im actually tryna stop myself from writing an essay on this chapter it was just to good made me forget about everything else as i was just concentrating on this one thing.

Viren shirtless dii you really do wanna kill me with your FF i actually hav never read anything like this before it was tottaly different descriptive and HOT i can just imagine the scene nivis reaction was just understandable seriously im sure she was blown away by his hotness. 

and then the kitchen romance aww i always love it. wow dii ur driving me crazy just simply amazed. and wat makes you more amazing is that your writing is always detailed which makes it so much easier to imagine the whole thing. DII i dont know wat else to say and im sure my comments are faint in front of your fab work.

love you and keep up the awsome work

'mwah'

prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG asma... absolutely fabulous... i jus got carried away with your writing... :) keep rocking...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV jafrina!! Here u go jaan, im right here n here's ur hugg๐Ÿค—

Wow thanks for such a sweet post...I knew you'd like it but im stll kinda speechless!!๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Im so happy that u enjoy my writing so much and its easy for u to imagine what i write, thats the main thing really cos i always worry i wrote too much! 

Aah the shirtless scene...well i had to write one in (at least๐Ÿ˜‰) for my Krazzies and the rest of u guys (Atiya also requested one ages ago!) OMV can u imagine Kinny in that scene...๐Ÿ˜ Well we can always dream right?!๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways, thanks so much and love u tooo๐Ÿค—
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dii dont worry if u write to much coz ur scenes are always long because there packed full of detail and there always to good
and dii they make people feel better sseriously im home alone at the moment and kinda scared dunno why but re- reading ur scenes which is just taking the lump out of my throat
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMVVV Asma my Sweet Krazyyy Sis Hugsss Jaan . VIREN SHIRTLESS , Thatzz wht u were tellingg abt d last scene Wowww Just 2 hottt yaar . I easilyyy imagined kinshuk in it hehehe . no wonder we r KRAZIES rght ? . Simplyy Awosome yaar , lovedd it . Continuee Soon jaan n Thanxx for d PM
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

OMVVV Asma my Sweet Krazyyy Sis Hugsss Jaan . VIREN SHIRTLESS , Thatzz wht u were tellingg abt d last scene Wowww Just 2 hottt yaar . I easilyyy imagined kinshuk in it hehehe . no wonder we r KRAZIES rght ? . Simplyy Awosome yaar , lovedd it . Continuee Soon jaan n Thanxx for d PM

You're welcome jaan! And yep thats what i was talking about, hot, wet, shirtless Viren๐Ÿ˜‰...aah Kinshuk wud have killed us in that scene but at least we could imagine it๐Ÿ˜
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jafrina_luvs_KM

dii dont worry if u write to much coz ur scenes are always long because there packed full of detail and there always to good

and dii they make people feel better sseriously im home alone at the moment and kinda scared dunno why but re- reading ur scenes which is just taking the lump out of my throat

Aww im glad they're helping sweetie, dont feel scared, Viren hai naa?!๐Ÿ˜‰

I sent u a PM too๐Ÿค—
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww thank u everyone! Just sitting at work reading ur comments n they're all so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Atiya, I know u kept asking for a shirtless scene so Im glad u enjoyed it so much lolz! Hope it was what u wanted n I'm happy that u found those lines funny too xx

Renuka, bheega bheega shirtless Viren meri bhi neend le gaya so why shud u miss out?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nadz sweetie, so happy to hear from u, it's been ages! So glad ur still enjoying it ๐Ÿค—

Bowya, Roopa n everyone else thank u loads, love u guys n will update on the weekend n hope u all like it ๐Ÿค—

i got more dan i expected ๐Ÿ˜‰ i was imaging kinshuk n  drooling hehhee Embarrassed
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapters Jaan loved them very much do continue soon
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Beautiful chapters Jaan loved them very much do continue soon

Hi Rachu!๐Ÿค— Thanks jaan, so glad ur enjoying them, will update on the weekend๐Ÿ˜ณ