Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 63

Nivi whirled around and was stunned speechless to find herself face to face with a wet, shirtless Viren who looked just as surprised to see her standing there. 'Nivi...what are you...?' Viren seemed a little puzzled by her stunned expression, 'You ok Moti?' Nivi blinked and tried to remember how to speak but her mind was a total blank as he looked at her questioningly; he was only wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and as he walked over to his bag she saw he was still dripping wet and barefoot and in the back of her mind she thought crazily that he was dripping water over the wooden floors.

Viren dug out a towel and started drying his hair before turning back to her with a curious look still on his face and Nivi swallowed as she tried not to watch the way some water was still running down his smooth chest; he wasn't heavily muscled but he was slim and toned and kind of perfect... Nivi suddenly had the urge to run her hands over his shoulders and felt herself start to blush badly as she blinked and forced herself to focus on his hair instead which was messy and all in his eyes.

'Umm, I'm fine Viren, I was just...' she couldn't even remember why she was here anymore and she looked around quickly feeling like she needed to hit herself on the head and wishing she could just disappear. She looked at Viren again and went even redder when she saw the slow smile spreading across his face as he realised exactly what was making her so flustered.

'Kya hua Moti. are you ok?' Viren asked innocently as he took a step towards Nivi and he tried not to laugh as she stepped back quickly. She was dressed in a flowing white churidar and he'd been so surprised to see her there when he'd come out of the shower that he'd half thought he'd imagined her; she'd looked surprised too but it hadn't really clicked why she was acting so strange till just now. Now her face was bright red and she wasn't looking directly at him as she suddenly pointed to something behind him, 'Sid's file! I just came to give Sid a file...' She looked a little relieved and he nodded seriously, 'Hmm accha, lekin Siddarth toh yahaan nahi hai...' He took another step forward and Nivi blinked but seemed rooted to the spot.

He took another step and Nivi stared at him with huge eyes as he grabbed her right hand with his and smiled innocently, 'Was there something else you wanted Nivi...?' Viren watched as Nivi broke eye contact and looked either side of him and then at the floor; anywhere but at him. 'N-no, nothing else...' She tried to pull her hand away but he leaned towards her and she jumped a little as a few drops of water fell on her face.

'Are you sure?' He stared into her eyes and she nodded wordlessly; she was breathing fast and looked dazed and Viren suddenly shook his head so drops of water fell all over her and then let out the laugh he'd been holding in the whole time. Nivi jumped again as the water fell on her and pulled her hand out of his before taking off for the door.

'Nivi wait...' Nivi turned at the door as Viren called her, still laughing. Her face was still red and he tried to catch his breath, 'I'm sorry, I couldn't help it; you just looked so...' he started laughing again and Nivi glared at him before she disappeared. He shook his head and wiped his eyes and then finished drying himself before pulling on a short sleeved navy blue tee and his purple Converse, still laughing at the way Nivi had gone red at the sight of him.

A few minutes later his phone beeped and he opened a message from Nivi, 'Tell Sid the file is from your Dad... and your mum said to come down for breakfast.' Viren started laughing again as he walked out of the room and replied, 'Khud mere saamne aake nahi bol sakti?!' He got to the top of the stairs and leaned over the bannister; Nivi was leaning against the side of a sofa, looking at her phone. He waited a minute before sending another message, 'Wimp!' he laughed as he saw Nivi go red again and then glare at her phone before switching it off and folding her arms cutely.

'Good morning everyone!' Nivi jumped a little as Viren suddenly ran down the stairs and appeared in front of her just seconds after texting her. He looked clean and fresh and in a cheerful mood as he said good morning to everyone and Nivi made a face and muttered good morning as Chanchal and Vandana replied too. She knew why he was in such a good mood; she couldn't believe she'd acted like such an idiot, so he was shirtless, she was an adult; it wasn't that big a deal... She closed her eyes for a second and tried to get rid of the image in her head and then sighed thinking it was no use trying to kid herself.

Vandana asked Viren how he'd slept and Viren avoided the bit about sleep as he replied happily, 'Aaj subha maine ek bohth haseen sapna dekha Tayiji...' He picked out an apple from the bowl on the table and bit into it as he wiggled his eyebrows at Nivi, who went red. He continued to joke with Vandana and his mum as he sat down to eat and Nivi remembered his last text; Viren wasn't far wrong in calling her a wimp; she really hadn't had the guts to go back and tell him to come down herself! She sighed and went outside to where the two Dadi's were sitting to see if they needed anything and wondered how long Viren would tease her about this.

'Hi!' Nivi looked up from the food she was putting away to see Viren leaning against the kitchen counter. She smiled a little and muttered a hello before carrying on; it was just after breakfast and she was clearing up while Vandana had a break. Divya was supposed to be around but Nivi half thought she'd snuck off somewhere with Sid since she hadn't seen either of them since she'd woken up. 'Hello?!' Viren clicked his fingers in front of her face and Nivi blinked. She still felt embarrassed about this morning and was finding it hard meeting Viren's eyes.

Viren sighed, 'You can look at me you know, I'm fully clothed and decent!' He smiled as Nivi went pink and then looked around to make sure they were alone before knocking the door shut casually with his leg. That seemed to get Nivi's full attention and she finally looked at him properly, 'Viren! Kya kar rahe ho?!' She frowned and he shrugged, 'Tum meri taraf dekh hi nahi rahi thi!' He smiled and stepped closer to her and Nivi shook her head, 'Stay right there! Remember you promised to behave...aur aaj subha bhi...'

Nivi's voice trailed off and Viren laughed, 'First, I didn't promise, I only said I would TRY! Second, this morning was all you! Maine tumse kaha tha mere kamre mein aane ko...?' He raised an eyebrow and Nivi blushed as he continued, 'That was actually quite a smooth move Moti, sneaking up on me like that! Vaise toh tum itni boli lag thi ho...' Viren winked and Nivi shook her head and turned her back on him, feeling annoyed and embarrassed as she folded her arms, 'You're enjoying this way too much Viren!'

Viren didn't need another excuse; he pulled her into his arms from behind, resting his hands on her folded arms, 'Ok ok I won't tease you about it anymore...but you have to admit it was funny!' He rested his chin on her shoulder and after a few seconds she relaxed a little but said 'You just love making fun of me aur kuch nahi!' and Viren smiled into her hair, 'That's very true, but it's not the only thing I love about you Nivi...'  

Nivi felt her annoyance slip away and she smiled and let Viren's words sink in for a moment before she moved out of his arms; she turned and raised an eyebrow, 'You're a pretty smooth talker yourself Mr Sood...' she laughed as Viren took a bow and then kissed the back of her hand very grandly.

'You brought work with you right?' Nivi blinked at the sudden change in conversation. 'Haan...I've got a few sketches to do, why?' Viren gave her a bright smile, 'Great, meet me at the back porch in half an hour...and bring your supplies!' Nivi looked confused and tried to speak but Viren surprised her by giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, 'Bye Moti, see you then!' And then he disappeared before she could say another word, leaving Nivi wondering what he was up to now.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Awww Asma you surprise me everytime with each update. it just gets better and better. X
Viren shirtless wow!! The whole part of where nivi felt so embarrassed was sooo good, it's like I could feel the embarrassment she was going through!!!
I actually started laughing when viren laughed and couldn't shut up. (here I go again lol) just loved it how she couldn't keep the eye contact.

Oh yeah and sid snoring away LMAO that was too good. Oh god Asma I just love your ff kasam it's just brilliant. Love ya. MwahEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Oops double post. Asma your ff gets me excited. LOLEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Hey Aamina, thanks sweetie, glad i can still surprise u๐Ÿ˜‰

Im glad u liked it, i wrote so much, it was like i couldnt stop LOL! Aaah Viren shirtless...๐Ÿ˜ Had to happen at least once right?๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Im glad u enjoyed it n thanks for always reading and commenting, makes me feel like im not writing total rubbish!!๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by anjaani07

<font color="#330066">Hey Aamina, thanks sweetie, glad i can still surprise u๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
</div>
<div></strong>

<font color="#330066">Im glad u liked it, i wrote so much, it was like i couldnt stop LOL! Aaah Viren shirtless...๐Ÿ˜Had to happen at least once right?๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

<strong><font color="#330066">Im glad u enjoyed it n thanks for always reading and commenting, makes me feel like im not writing total rubbish!!๐Ÿค—</font>

Aww I love it soo much it makes my day does your ff. Well night!!! Lol don't think I'm making sense as I just can't stop laughing, aw just love the way you write. I don't think you need me to tell you but you're an awesome writer. Mwah
WOW awesomeee chapters๐Ÿ‘ loved and enjoyed them to the core. I could totally imagine viren and nivi in the scenes you have written.Couldnt wait for next chapters
Archana
Originally posted by ccbm_lover

WOW awesomeee chapters๐Ÿ‘ loved and enjoyed them to the core. I could totally imagine viren and nivi in the scenes you have written.Couldnt wait for next chapters
Archana

Thank you Archana๐Ÿ˜ณ I've read ur other comments too, thanks for ur sweet words, really appreciate it!

Im glad u can imagine them in the scenes too cos i always worry! Thanks again๐Ÿค—
first asma let me give u a hug ๐Ÿค—!!omg dat was heck of chapters...u hav left me speechless!!! i luv nivren phone calls n wat shuld i tell abt da second chapter...its just one hot chapter (i literally hav no other word ) i got my shirtless scene n u explained it soo well ...heheehe i was actually thinking abt kinshuk n drooling...i was blushing over dese lines : 
"some water was still running down his smooth chest; he wasn't heavily muscled but he was slim and toned and kind of perfect"
it was fantastically hot!!i m literally drooling over dis line โ˜บ๏ธ
n dese lines just cracked me up
"she'd acted like such an idiot, so he was shirtless, she was an adult; it wasn't that big a deal" ๐Ÿคฃ
"You can look at me you know, I'm fully clothed and decent!"๐Ÿคฃ

u r really an awesum writer gal !! luv ya ๐Ÿค—
i m curiously waiting for ur next update ๐Ÿ˜‰
i m going to read da chapters again ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by kinha123 - 12 years ago
Simply loved both chapters Asma quiet romanticyet so much fun.
Thanks Asma for the lovely surprise. Lekin meri neend to gayi ๐Ÿ˜‰ I dont know how am I going to get rid of shirtless, bheega bheega Viren image...sigh ๐Ÿ˜