Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 97

-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic chapters asma πŸ€— luvd every bit of da chapter !! just luvd da way she did his dressing 😍 da kisses on palm da hug...omg omg it was just awesum n da way he was reminding her abt da weekend 😍 !!! nivi is soo damn lucky *sigh*
will be waiting for ur next update n weekend at da farmhouse !!
thnx gal for such romantic chapters luv ya *hugs* πŸ€—
i more thing wat does viren want to give her ??? i m wondering πŸ€” k watever it is i will be waiting πŸ˜›
Edited by kinha123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW Asma what an amazing chapters. You have written them so beautifully showing there love and concern for each other.I dont know about nivi but my heart beat skips when i read your romantic scenes.
Archana
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely chapter...continues it
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg asma diii that was awsome and you told me it wouldnt get any better it was seriousky awsome
and suprisingly im still alive lol
it was seriously to good
the way you described it i was just wondering who was more hurt lol
aww nivi is sooo lucky
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashma di sorry for commenting late, i had busy with studies,so could nt read clearly,now only got time...
Both chapters are amazing as usual di,, nivi's care for viren and vice versa,, this showed their deep and true love... So touching di,,,, and my mind now thinking about what nivi had forgot???,, can't wait too longer for niviren's trip to farmhouse... Continue soon di... Love to read ❀️
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
hiii Asma swwetiee my Krazyy Sis hu r u ? miss u n all my Krazyy5 soo much :(

Jaan 1st of all A very veryy bigg apology frm my side for my such a latee replyy . I was reallyyy buzyyy n Still buzyy but Finallyy I read ur all scenes rght frm where i left n now i m commenting . So i m soo Sorry for my Late comments .

Okk jaan now abt ur FF n all scenes . Main kya kahoon yaar , wht 2 say I m just Speechless . I don'tt hav words 2 explain hu much i lovvv ur FF n u as a writter . U r God Gifted writter my jaan . Seriouslyy Just awosome jitna kaho kam hai . Wonderful , Fantablous , amazingg just out of d world .

Update soon jaan n Once again i m reallyy reallyy reallyy Sooryy . lovvv u muhwzzz
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... both the chap are beautiful asma... loved it... cant wait for next part... πŸ˜Š
mitzi11 thumbnail
all parts super duper part
love it
cont soonnn
sorry for late comment
but me busy
ty 4 pm
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Asma thanks 4 the awesome chapters sweetheart
sweet n romantic😍
waiting 4 the next part
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 62

'Are you still awake Moti?' Nivi smiled at the message on her phone and looked up to see if Divya had come up yet but she hadn't. She sat down on the huge king sized bed and started to reply to Viren's text; it was almost 11.30 in the night and they were at the Sood farmhouse. They'd got here this afternoon and it'd been a nice evening, full of laughter as the families relaxed and Nivi was feeling glad she'd come even though she had brought some work with her too.

Viren had been in his element all evening; cracking jokes and making everyone laugh and although he'd teased Nivi a lot, he hadn't tried to get her alone or held her hand or anything... Nivi knew she should be glad about that but she couldn't help wondering if he was up to something; he hadn't mentioned whatever it was that she'd lost yet either. She'd just come up to the room she was sharing with Divya and was getting ready for bed when she got Viren's text. 

'Nope, I'm fast asleep Viren...' Nivi leaned back on the pillows and looked around the room as she sent the message and waited for Viren to reply; it was a beautiful and spacious house and every room was fully furnished and theirs even had an en suite bathroom. 'Haha very funny Moti... what're you doing? I can't sleep...' Nivi laughed as she read his message, 'It's almost midnight Viren, what do you think I'm doing?!'

A minute later the phone rang, 'Mere baare mein soch rahi thi?!' Viren asked without even saying hello and Nivi laughed, she'd seen him about an hour ago and he was only a couple of doors down the hall sharing a room with Sid. 'Nahi toh...' She lied, 'Why are you still awake anyway? You came upstairs ages ago...hold on a second, Siddarth kaha hai?!' Viren laughed on the other end of the line as Nivi sounded a little panicked.

'Relax Moti, he's snoring away! Wait a sec...' Nivi waited and was surprised to hear rustling and then loud snores as Viren held the phone out and sighed, 'That's actually why I'm still awake!! How am I supposed to sleep through all that?!' He sounded so hopeless Nivi couldn't help laughing and then she thought of something else, 'Oh my god, poor Di...!' Viren started laughing too, 'Poor Di?! Poor Sid after Divya finds out!' Nivi was still laughing when Divya walked into the room, yawning, 'What's so funny Nivi?' Nivi shook her head, 'Uhh kuch nahi Di...' she said at the same time as Viren whispered in her ear, 'Don't tell her or she'll call the whole wedding off!'

Nivi laughed again, 'Don't worry Viren, I won't say anything! Goodnight...' She was about to put the phone down when Viren said, 'What? Wait Nivi! You're going to sleep?! But what about me?' Nivi thought for a second and then smiled, feeling a little evil, 'There's plenty of wool in the pillows, use that! Night...' Nivi laughed and Viren made an annoyed noise as she put the phone down and Divya asked what was up as they got into bed. 'Kuch nahi Di, Viren can't sleep or something...' Divya rolled over and winked at her, 'Toh tu jaa ke usse lori suna de...!' Nivi went red and hit her over the head with a spare pillow.

Divya laughed and rolled back over to her side of the bed as Nivi's phone buzzed, 'You're so mean...' Nivi rolled her eyes at Viren's dramatics via text, 'Maybe I'm mean but you still love me...' she replied, using his own words. 'True...' Nivi could almost hear Viren sigh as he replied and she smiled as she sent a quick, 'Sweet dreams Viren.' She hadn't expected him to reply but he did and Nivi hid her face in her pillow and wondered how she'd ever fall asleep after she read his response, 'Only if you're in them...'

'Nivedita, tum mera ek kaam kar do gi please?' Nivi nodded in answer to Chanchal's question; it was the next morning and she was helping Vandana with breakfast when Chanchal had noticed her there. She handed Nivi a file, 'Yeh file tum Siddarth ko de aao; aur kehna Jawahar ne di, teek hai?' Nivi nodded but she must have looked a little confused because Chanchal sighed and pointed out of the window where they could see Jawahar talking loudly on the phone as he paced the lawn. Nivi turned to go but Chanchal called her again, 'Aur suno, agar Viren ut jaaye toh usse breakfast ke liye bula le na teek hai?' Nivi nodded again and Chanchal smiled as she left.

'Siddarth?' Nivi knocked on the door and waited but there was no response. It was early and she'd expected Viren to be asleep but she thought Sid would have been awake; she knocked again and then tried the door when there was no answer. The curtains were open and Nivi could see the room was empty as she peeked in. She took a few steps in and saw this room was furnished in bright colours and had two single beds, one of which was neatly made with light blue covers and another which was messy and unmade with purple sheets and pillows hanging off it.

Nivi smiled as she easily guessed which one was Viren's and then laughed when she saw a couple of purple pillows by the floor near Sid's bed and she wondered if Viren had chucked them at him in the middle of the night. She shook her head and went to Sid's bedside table and set the file down next to his watch. She was turning to leave when she noticed Viren's duffle bag open at the foot of his bed with tee shirts and jeans spilling out of it like as though it'd exploded. Her fingers itched to clean the mess but before she could move, she suddenly heard a door she hadn't noticed before open behind her.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago