Tum Se Hi: Thread One: Chapters 1 - 71 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aamina1010

Okay that was just sooo romantic the way she did his dressing, and how romantic is Viren not  wasting any moment to get close to her. the hug was sooo cute. i want it to be me instead of NivI. :(

Awwsome chapters as usual and really can't wait for their Friday! A weekend at the farmhouse.please please update soon.x 

Aww thanks Aamina, ur sweet😳 Really wasnt sure if they even made sense, i wrote them in parts over the weekend so was hard to keep the flow going. Happy u enjoyed them, thank u for commenting too🤗

PS: i think we all wish we were Nivi LOLZ😉
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww thanks Aamina, ur sweet😳 Really wasnt sure if they even made sense, i wrote them in parts over the weekend so was hard to keep the flow going. Happy u enjoyed them, thank u for commenting too🤗

PS: i think we all wish we were Nivi LOLZ😉
NO it was really good especially the last chapter.loved it.x
Wowww really lovely chapters...really thinking about what nivi missed ..eagerly waiting for that scene:):)
So what did she loose Asmaji cant wait u r too bad man, now u know u have to ud soon. So many things going on Omg.
Asma jaan awesome chapters as usual... Loved each and every part. It was so sweet how they both were concern for each other... Loved how they both were taking care of each other:):):) as for the last chapter, it was so romantic, loved how Nivi reacted to Viren's touch. They simply too adorable... Omg the trip is coming up... Like Nivi I'm also wondering what Viren will get up to when they alone lol. Our hero is very naughty especially when his alone with his beloved:):):) truly can't wait for the next chapter... Please continue soon jaan. Thanks for these great chapters. Love ya.
Cute childhood memories, loved devar/bhabhi chemistry is just too good. The cutest thing of all was "theWhole time". I just cant wait till next update. I got lots of expectations ;)
Asma..lovely chapters dear..waiting for the Nivren weekend with the family in the farmhouse..Never ever Viren can behave and we dont want him to 😉
Absolutely beautiful chapters!! So much love and romance...keeps me daydreaming for the rest of the day. Many thanks for your time and hard work on this FF for the rest of us!!!
loved the selfless love of NivRen...they r madae for each other 😳
really excited abt the family trip... 😃
greedy for more NivRen moments 😆
pls continue diii...love u 🤗

awesome chapters as usual asma..loved the concern, the care, the anger of viren, the cute little moment of hugging..

hmm, what does viren have of nivi tht he needs to give back

and ya me too waiting for friday...well we all know that viren cant behave when nivi's around him after all she's his jaan and he's viren sood..

thanks for pm..waiting for next update..
Edited by preetha_6 - 12 years ago