Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok now its high time viren needs to propose to nivi ...:)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

cant wait to read next part... :)
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG DIII I AM ACTUALLY HYPERVENTILATING. That was so freakin awsome i loved it sooo much. DII just shut me up if go on and on but seriosly how can i stop myself from writing and essay of such awsome chapters. Dii just when i thought it wouldnt get any better coz ur last scene was awsome u just hit me really u left me so amazed.Diii i know ur a fab writer but know i  just dont have words to describe ur work it is more than amazing ab or fantastic its just out of this world. I dont know how u do it but trust me you left me so out of order. i know i kinda sound crazy but trust me the week i had lol it adds up but then ur chapters just made me even more crazy (Dii i hope im not scaring you with my craziness)

i know ive already said this before but i just love the fact that yo use the texting method to show their emotions even though its described in words it makes you feel all the emotion. you started the chapter of really sweet with nivi missing viren and all that i just loved it. and then u started to build it up and thats when i lost it it was so amazing wow u raised the tension and fear i knew viren wqas gonna cum and save her but it still was suprising the way he made his entry just on the right time in the right place n everything. Ur writing is so descriptive and thats why i love it u can imagine the scenery as i read all the description. its just tatally fantastic. And you even describe his clothing aww ur just too good.

OMG DII Viren fighting wow i almost fainted i can imagine him in action one of the things i love about him. and diinivi wanting the crack to be  Sameer's nose rather than Viren's hand lol that was just unexpectidly funny. and viren is just too good with the kicking and the way he just frowns and sayd hes still alive aww i just love him. and poor sid viren gave him a scold..

dii i better stop before i writ n essay but just wanna end of the post bii saying how much i loved it and how much i love you. DII where are you i need to give you a hug u better run away before i squeeze you i wudnt want you to get hurt lol but here sum kisses ****  'luv ya mwah'
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OH MY GOD Jafrina!!! Did i do that to you?!! You've gone crazy LOL!!

WOW!! Aww ur soo sweet🤗 I just have no words😳, thank u so much!! Love you too and of course ur not gonna hurt me with ur hugs pagal🤗

Im so glad u loved the chapters so much and that I amazed u with them hehe! I loved writing Viren like that, was fun but i was worried too altho now i'm not after reading everyone's comments! Will update tomorrow hopefully, love you loooads mwaah xx🤗
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

OH MY GOD Jafrina!!! Did i do that to you?!! You've gone crazy LOL!!

WOW!! Aww ur soo sweet🤗 I just have no words😳, thank u so much!! Love you too and of course ur not gonna hurt me with ur hugs pagal🤗

Im so glad u loved the chapters so much and that I amazed u with them hehe! I loved writing Viren like that, was fun but i was worried too altho now i'm not after reading everyone's comments! Will update tomorrow hopefully, love you loooads mwaah xx🤗

dii r u kiddin me u wer worried about dese
well u shudnt be coz dese are amazing wel u can be worried about the effects of tese though those who havent read them yet will probably go as crazy but im just like dat lol i snapped at my friend coz she was disturbing me wen i was reading these.
dii if they get any better ill probably die
anjaani07 thumbnail
OMV u snapped at ur friend for disturbing u?! Aww tell her sorry from me!! I am a little worried now, it has had a big effect on u by the sounds of it hehe😉 

Hmm i dont know if they'll get any better but i'll try not to kill u sweetie, i'd miss u if u died! BTW i love the texting too, it's fun naa? And its how everyone chats these days so why not?!

Ok jaan, gotta go, will talk to u sooon ðŸ¤—🤗
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

OMV u snapped at ur friend for disturbing u?! Aww tell her sorry from me!! I am a little worried now, it has had a big effect on u by the sounds of it hehe😉 

Hmm i dont know if they'll get any better but i'll try not to kill u sweetie, i'd miss u if u died! BTW i love the texting too, it's fun naa? And its how everyone chats these days so why not?!

Ok jaan, gotta go, will talk to u sooon ðŸ¤—🤗

aww dii ur so sweet im sure they will be even more amazing
yep dii i love texting and instant messaging
bii dii 🤗
will wait for update
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Action packed update.. :) superb.. 
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma swti sorry for reading your chapters sooo late... Was really busy with my practicals. Omg my hero got great timing:):):) action pack chapter... Loved how Viren couldn't control his anger... Our hero's attitude is out of this world... Loved how Nivi was missing him, sooo sweeet:) great chapter, really got scared there for Nivi... Luckily our hero came and saved the day. Love ya and THANKS for 2 great chapters:) Sorry for the late reply jaan...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Hey Shamima! No worries sweetie, i only posted them last night so ur not that late! Hope ur practicals went ok?

Thanks for enjoying these chapters, really love you guys for all the sweet comments🤗 And yep i love Viren like that too, was fun to write😉